Silversurfer, 01 Nov 2016Hello there,
Been using this one since nearly a six months now. And here is what I think of... moreThanks a lot. I am not a fan of Sony or LG. I had a Sony Z and it was awful experience. A also had a G2 and I don't like the interface and I found it a bit chubby. :D Then I had an S4 and I was very pleased so I was looking for similar but latest edition. I would never buy iPhone because in my country Iphone became the regular phone. Everybody has it. So, you recommendation is to buy A5(2016) or no? :)
Black, 31 Oct 2016Which is better samsung a5 2016 or huawei honor 8?Honor 8 is a better phone but A5 has fast charger wich is a must for some people
[deleted post]it is normal, I felt some heat after using it to update and setting up accounts in my device. It is very normal for metal build devices. I have read reviews of other popular devices like Redmi Note 3, Leco 1S etc where the user complain about the same issues. The best way to avoid it to take a break after every 30 minutes of use and never use your device when it is charging.
Struja, 31 Oct 2016Hey everyone. I would like that a user of this phone to give me full story about this phone be... moreHello there,
Been using this one since nearly a six months now. And here is what I think of it:
- Design in amazing, not too big for you to find it bulky yet not too small for you to appreciate it features. 9/10
- The cameras both Front (5MP) and Rear(13MP) are decent. Quality pictures and Videos. 8/10
- Battery life is what I am not too much convinced with. It is supposed to last longer than the previous A5 version but it does not necessarily do so. It should be because this one has an Octa Core CPU compared to the Quad Core of the previous A5. 6/10
- The CPU (Processor) even if it is an Octa Core, I am not too convinced, but its not that bad. 6/10
- Display Resolution is decent. 7/10
- Sound quality is decent. 7/10
- Dual Sim - 9/10
- Fingerprint works great. 9/10
- Voice clarity is very good. 9/10
- The screen is slightly curved on the edges. Which I find nice from a design perspective. but it will have a slight disadvantage if you us screen protectors, the borders won't be perfectly covered.
- The software updates and application usability are perfectly fine. 10/10
- Price is value for money. 9/10
If you love Samsung go for it. Its style is nice, it runs smooth and its give the user a sense of satisfaction even after six months.
Consider however HTC, XIAOMI, LG or SONY.
Or if you have the money go for the BEST Iphone 7 :P
Hi guys i just want to ask if is it normal to the a5(2016), when connected to wifi and playing online games, the phone's back is getting hot as i am experiencing right now,please reply me guys,thank you so much..
Hey everyone. I would like that a user of this phone to give me full story about this phone because I am keen on buying this phone. Thanks. :)
Veli Ali, 30 Oct 2016Exynos is betterI prefer Snapdragon. I used 535/540 in past with Snapdragon and now On7 Pro and A5. I have not faced any hanging or crashing problems in all of these devices.
Delgado, 30 Oct 2016Which is better a5 2016 or j7 2016? I see that thay have a same hardware and the only two thin... moreBoth devices are good. A series is the premium range and J series is the mid range. hardware wise they may be similar, but they have software differences. You should also check them. Also A5 has a fingerprint sensor, but I am not sure J7 has one or not. So, choose wisely after taking a demo of both devices and after comparing the software/ hardware (camera, sensors, display etc). As for price 40 Euro is not a small price, but if you compare your plan to usage and hardware/software differences, it may be look logical to spend it.
Bought this device from a local Samsung store for my father. So, here is my review.
1. Device looks and feels very premium. It has premium make and feels very good in hand. It gives a kind of confidence to the user.
2. The screen is just amazing. Samsung always make some best displays and this device also have some beautiful, vivid and colorful display. Blacks are real black. Images looks really live and videos amazing.
3. Touch is super smooth and felt no lag. The Home button also works as a "Fingerprint Scanner" and it really works fast. You can set 3 finger to unlock the device.
4. Camera is just superb. both the front and back camera is really excellent.
5. The TouchWiz is really fast, simple and customizable. Lots of themes (both free and paid) are there to make every day great.
6. It comes with many small but important features like Gesture control for taking screenshot, vibrates to notify you about calls and messages etc.
7. The RAM and ROM are excellent. Multi tasking is breeze and it support "Split View" mode.
8. Battery consumption is slow and it lasts easily one day with normal to moderate use.
9. Samsung has preloaded it with some useful apps like S health, S planner, S Music etc which are really cool.
1. The device feels warm if used for few hours.
2. Wish it has a Front flash to improve the selfies.
Overall this is a premium device. It feels, looks and works great. At 22K this is value for money.
Honestly saying I felt my bigger 5.5 inch On7 Pro looks little smaller to the 5.2 inch A5. but anyway both devices are great. Both has their pros and cons. We replaced them with Lumia 540 and 535 respectively and we are happy with our decisions.
Delgado, 30 Oct 2016Which is better a5 2016 or j7 2016? I see that thay have a same hardware and the only two thin... moreLol...are you saying that snapdragon 615 and snapdragon 617 are same...j7(2015) and Samsung a5 have same hardware.bdw Samsung j7 is best For gaming and A5 is good for gaming.
bought a5 2016 a month ago and now getting disappointed because of the wifi, could no longer turn it on, did'nt know why... tried to refresh the device, nothing happened, tried to reset the network setting,nothing happened. tried to reformat but unfortunately nothing happened, still could not turn on the wifi...i am new user of samsung smartphone, bought one because of was curious about it, thought it was reliable but i was wrong... a waste of time i guess... i had to go to the samsung service center just because of this... I REGRET I BOUGHT THIS A5 (2016)!!!
Which is better a5 2016 or j7 2016? I see that thay have a same hardware and the only two things i see different is a screen resolution and a5 have a glass back and a5 is expensive to 40 euros in my country ..