Hey everyone. I would like that a user of this phone to give me full story about this phone because I am keen on buying this phone. Thanks. :)
Veli Ali, 30 Oct 2016Exynos is betterI prefer Snapdragon. I used 535/540 in past with Snapdragon and now On7 Pro and A5. I have not faced any hanging or crashing problems in all of these devices.
Delgado, 30 Oct 2016Which is better a5 2016 or j7 2016? I see that thay have a same hardware and the only two thin... moreBoth devices are good. A series is the premium range and J series is the mid range. hardware wise they may be similar, but they have software differences. You should also check them. Also A5 has a fingerprint sensor, but I am not sure J7 has one or not. So, choose wisely after taking a demo of both devices and after comparing the software/ hardware (camera, sensors, display etc). As for price 40 Euro is not a small price, but if you compare your plan to usage and hardware/software differences, it may be look logical to spend it.
Bought this device from a local Samsung store for my father. So, here is my review.
1. Device looks and feels very premium. It has premium make and feels very good in hand. It gives a kind of confidence to the user.
2. The screen is just amazing. Samsung always make some best displays and this device also have some beautiful, vivid and colorful display. Blacks are real black. Images looks really live and videos amazing.
3. Touch is super smooth and felt no lag. The Home button also works as a "Fingerprint Scanner" and it really works fast. You can set 3 finger to unlock the device.
4. Camera is just superb. both the front and back camera is really excellent.
5. The TouchWiz is really fast, simple and customizable. Lots of themes (both free and paid) are there to make every day great.
6. It comes with many small but important features like Gesture control for taking screenshot, vibrates to notify you about calls and messages etc.
7. The RAM and ROM are excellent. Multi tasking is breeze and it support "Split View" mode.
8. Battery consumption is slow and it lasts easily one day with normal to moderate use.
9. Samsung has preloaded it with some useful apps like S health, S planner, S Music etc which are really cool.
1. The device feels warm if used for few hours.
2. Wish it has a Front flash to improve the selfies.
Overall this is a premium device. It feels, looks and works great. At 22K this is value for money.
Honestly saying I felt my bigger 5.5 inch On7 Pro looks little smaller to the 5.2 inch A5. but anyway both devices are great. Both has their pros and cons. We replaced them with Lumia 540 and 535 respectively and we are happy with our decisions.
Delgado, 30 Oct 2016Which is better a5 2016 or j7 2016? I see that thay have a same hardware and the only two thin... moreLol...are you saying that snapdragon 615 and snapdragon 617 are same...j7(2015) and Samsung a5 have same hardware.bdw Samsung j7 is best For gaming and A5 is good for gaming.
bought a5 2016 a month ago and now getting disappointed because of the wifi, could no longer turn it on, did'nt know why... tried to refresh the device, nothing happened, tried to reset the network setting,nothing happened. tried to reformat but unfortunately nothing happened, still could not turn on the wifi...i am new user of samsung smartphone, bought one because of was curious about it, thought it was reliable but i was wrong... a waste of time i guess... i had to go to the samsung service center just because of this... I REGRET I BOUGHT THIS A5 (2016)!!!
Which is better a5 2016 or j7 2016? I see that thay have a same hardware and the only two things i see different is a screen resolution and a5 have a glass back and a5 is expensive to 40 euros in my country ..
The Gorilla Glass 4 is on both of the front and the back.
The phone is great. Dont upgrade to Marshmallow as it auses fake lag makes the phone look slow while it is not just the animation is laggy
WIth 5.1.1 the phone is great perfekt.
sid, 30 Oct 2016I am confusing... between oppo f1s and A5 which phone is better? Please tell me guysBoth are worst...
Go for Moto Z play or Lenovo Z2 plus
I wasted my hard earned money on Samsung A5 2016 its worst phone many utility features missing cant search no. From call log cant edit number cant record calls. It hangs to all the time
I am confusing... between oppo f1s and A5 which phone is better? Please tell me guys
Duh , 30 Oct 2016A5 2016 can move apps to sd card or not plz help me .i will buy tomorrow With the android 6.0.1 you can do that http://gadgetguideonline.com/android/android-marshmallow-guide/how-to-use-micro-sd-card-as-internal-storage-in-android-marshmallow/
Hey, can you tell me what version should i buy please ? The exynos or snapdragon ?
Julespaa16, 29 Oct 2016I've read the other reviews and can't see why there is such negativity as I've had the Galaxy ... moreHey , what version of a5 2016 do you have? I am about to buy the exynos one . And the phone doesn't have a gyroscope ?
A5 2016 can move apps to sd card or not plz help me .i will buy tomorrow
anybdy got the october security update....if yes thn wht is the size of the patch???