I buy this phone 3 month ago.. i very like it... it charge very fast, only 1 hour. And have long battery life.. i use it until 10 hours.. and my favourite is multi window..
I always believed in Samsung product.
Related to gorilla glass its published that glass is tough resistance to damage.
Bought cell on 28th Oct 2016 and glass broke.
It just slipped and got tapped on table.With just slight tap it got cracked.I am surprised.
Want the replacement of the cell.
The device is great but im having some charging issues with this phone it charges slowly and the battery life isnt that long. What do you think folks?
I bought this phone 2 mounth ago and i really like it but 2 weeks ago i got an 350 mb update and after that my figerprint sensor dosnt feel anything but it can scan fingerprint in setting.i dont know if i can fix it or not?
Struja, 01 Nov 2016Thanks a lot. I am not a fan of Sony or LG. I had a Sony Z and it was awful experience. A also... moreMost of the Samsung devices are excellent. May be they do not show high on specs on papers. But day to day use, they are really awesome and add to that the S apps like health, Planner, Music, Note, Videos are really cool. Personally my 3 years old S7392 JB is still working and recently I bought a On 7 Pro for myself and a J Max (Tab) and A5 for my father. I am very happy and satisfied with them. Value for money and peace for mind. last year I went for Lumia 535/540 which was the biggest mistake of my life. hardware was very good but the software/ app experience was really nightmare for me.
As for Devices, you can try A5/A7 or J7/J7 prime. Even the latest On 8 Pro and On NXT is also better deal.
Oops, 03 Nov 2016i just bought A5 2016 yesterday. its really a good phone. i loved it. great size. anyway it h... moreit is a great device. I already got it for my father. It so nice that even my bigger On 7 Pro looks little short on features. I like the following features.
1. The fingerprint sensor. You can set up 3 fingers to unlock the device.
2. The camera is really superb. I mean it can be operated by Voice. just opened it and say "Shoot", "Smile" or "Cheese" to catch a shot and "Record Video" to capture videos. It is very usefull if you are operating the camera on single hand or in a selfie stick.
3. The "One hand operation" is another great feature.
Also there are some other great features also. Overall A5 is a worthy device.
i just bought A5 2016 yesterday. its really a good phone. i loved it. great size. anyway it has already marshmallow android version, is it okay????
dbd, 02 Nov 2016guys..guys..is anybody facing lock screen going pale colored under dim light/dark condition(wh... moreI think that it's a common issue regarding the auto brightness mode,uncheck it and crank up the brightness a bit and things should be back to normal,as I too have the same issue. HOPE THIS HELPS
Jay Pie, 01 Nov 2016Hi guys i just want to ask if is it normal to the a5(2016), when connected to wifi and playing... moreBro you must not be playing too graphic intensive games on this phone. Its Exynos processor itself is a let down and to make things further worse to worst is the 2gb ram. Its a good phone for normal usage but nothing fancy.
Struja, 01 Nov 2016Thanks a lot. I am not a fan of Sony or LG. I had a Sony Z and it was awful experience. A also... moreIf your usage is not very heavy than buy it otherwise go for one plus two which is a beast in performance and selling at almost same rate.
i just bought this phone yesterday, this a really a good phone. loved it. and there was already marshmallow OS. is it okay?
After buying it last week, here is what I've got :
- elegant design, it feels amazing in your hand and the metal on the edges is great
- price is decent
- runs everything smoothly ( very intensive 3D games may stutter a little bit - GTA Vice City)
- great for a mid-ranged price phone
- battery is ok, has fast charging (charges in a about a hour to full from 10% )
- no LED for notifications
- screen is curved, if you use screenprotectors such as tempered glass it will look quite ugly because it creates a halo effects on the edges but corning gorilla glass protects quite well against scratches ( watch out for sand or rocks ! )
- camera has some noise in low light
We have just carried out a system update and have lost some functionality e.g. we can no longer post contact shortcuts to the home screen.
Anonymous, 02 Nov 2016Is this supports CDMA.........???
No cdma network support. Only 4g
gsm + gsm supported.
guys..guys..is anybody facing lock screen going pale colored under dim light/dark condition(when display is set in auto brightness mode)? Please confirm or is it that I've only noticed that!!