V nice fon in all fields but a little bit expensive.go wid black color.
Friends who own this device answer me a question, using apps like the Camera FV-5 or similar is it possible to use the camera's long exposure mode?
This is my first foray into Android from iOS.
I was looking at the A7 (2017) and A5 (2017). After handling both, I realized that 5.7" was a little too big for me so I went with the A5.
It takes a little getting used to coming from iOS to Android but it's been a good thus far. The it's quite fast and the build quality is superb. The photos are really great too.
It does everything I need it to do and I'm quite happy with my purchase.
Leorain, 16 Apr 2017I am using A5 (2017) since 8-Apr-17. Alhamdulillah. It was a good decision to select this. Sup... moreCheck front camera quality with extended hand (suppose like group selfie) and report us.
I am using A5 (2017) since 8-Apr-17. Alhamdulillah. It was a good decision to select this. Superb build quality, looking excellent, I am not gamer but my kid always play whenever I available at home. Battery is excellent....In a word Samsung is Samsung. If there was OIS it would be fantastic. However, 16MP shooter is quiet OK. Low light is not that much good but sAMOLED display really gorgeous. Color is so eye catching. Call clarity is OK. Loud speaker is not Chinse crappy louder rather it's cool & good to hear. Thanks for reading.
It isn't listed here but A5 (2017) camera has phase detection auto focus.
I bought the phone for about two weeks and I am very happy!
1. The screen is very good and all the colors are very evident and clear!
2. Always-on display is very useful, and therefore do not require notification LED. (At least I do not need a notification LED)
3. Android 6.0.1 scares me! SAMSUNG! Where and why are delayed Android 7.1 for A5 2017?
4. 3 GB of RAM !? It is good, but still feel that sometimes hangs! So this is why the Android 6.0.1 scares me !!!
5. Camera! Camera! Camera! Everything is ok and both are fulfilling their role well, but the OIS have been useful!
6. IP68 certified - dust & water proof is ok, but I better not trying to test it in action!
7. Memory! Finally 32GB and much too much!
8. Sound! If someone calls me all Park & ​​city hear it! :D
9. Comms- WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC & etc. is OK!
10. Battery !!! I am very serioususer because phone I have all the time to turn on WiFi or mobile data! I send hundreds of SMS in one day or sometimes a thousand or more per day! Listen to music and played games! full day passes without a problem! RESPECT!
11 Price- Price is high, but it is worth it!
P.S. I hope that someone will help my view of this handset to have something a little easier to choose! & Sorry for bad English. :)
A5 2017 users from phillippines? anyone? how was it?? planning to buy this at samsung outlets.. it has a level wireless earphone for free.. it is bundled. :)
Ruel A52017, 15 Apr 2017Just wanted to post my observation. I observe the while charging.. it seems that..1% per minut... moreThe same problem occurs even with 2016 version dont worry you are not the only one
Just wanted to post my observation. I observe the while charging.. it seems that..1% per minute charging..but when it reached 75% it will slow down... i full charged it on around 2-3hours.. how about others? I just need your inputs to enligthen my observation regarding charging..thank you
AlirezaN, 14 Apr 2017I do agree with you but for front camera. Front camera selfies are very blur if you shoot phot... moreyes bro i agrred. but still i m hoping for any updates to fix this issue.
otherwise there no sense to keep this phn to me.