16 mp selfie camera is too bad.it has no quality of 16 mp.sometimes phone become hang
To all those who got bamboozled by Samsung and bought this device. My advice to you is to quit Samsung forever or else they'll keep milking your wallets.
Problems with this device
1. Bad selfie camera (J7 Pro has a better selfie camera)
2. No OIS (No EIS either)
3. Only 3GB RAM (J7 Pro has 4GB and costs almost half as much)
4 Only 32GB ROM (J7 Pro has 64GB)
5. Still on Android 6 (J7 Pro comes with Android 7 out of the box)
6. $500 price tag (J7 Pro costs about $300)
This device is a joke just like the company that made it and the people who keep giving them their money time and time again.
Anonymous, 10 Jul 2017im looking for samsung a7 so can give me some suggestion?is it really amazing All okey except front for selfie long distance or with group
Selfie camera problem. Cannot fix. Worse ever selfie camera focus for long distanse and selfie with group. Other than selfie camera or front camera. All okey.
im looking for samsung a7 so can give me some suggestion?is it really amazing
Hi! Which is better?
Samsung a7 2017 or Huawei Mate 9? Or Oppo f3?
I love taking selfies and playing games on my phone.
I have buy a7 2017 ... but there is a little bit problem when I unlocking my phone after sometime the touch screen unresponsive..... Any solution plz
I have this phone 2 month ago
It has the worst selfie camera it is faaake 16 mp
Photo is soo blure
My old device ( sony c5) has 13 mp selfie camera
It is faaar better than a7's one
Anonymous, 18 Jun 2017mobile back side is made of glass like s7 or pastic .pls confirmIt's completely glass on front and back
AN, 01 Jul 2017Does this have screen flash? Which is better A7 2017 or J7 2017? Thanks! :)A7 2017 of course. but the camera of J7 pro 2017 is much better than a7 2017. because of its 1.7 aperture.
chowder626, 04 Jul 2017how about the camera? cause most bloggers and users claimed that the camera could do better..yeah the camera could do better if we use custom rom. or if the camera has image stabilisation.
Roochy, 04 Jul 2017which is better?. I was given a choice between Galaxy A7 (2017) or Galaxy A9 (2016). Help plea... more@roochy, if I were you, ill go for a7(2017). if your a camera type person, movie lover. and this is the right phone for you. aside from using there own chipset(exynos) this phone also had 386ppi(pexil per inch) which is good for movie. this also a dust and water resistant.
chowder28, 05 Jul 2017but what if Samsung will release a new version of A8 maybe pro or 2017 or 2018 months later an... moreI think the only features they will is the image stabilisation which is not in a7.
yes, this is water resistant. but only on tap water not on salt water.
There's nothing so great about this phone...not even a Nougat. Sony is way way better.
I have owned this galaxy A7 2017 for about a month, and previously I used iphone 5s. I really enjoy using this phone, it is way better than my previous phone.
1. It helps me a lot with my work. I dont need to open pdf converter or doc converter to convert it into the file I want, it provides me the feature.
2. Also I only charge my phone like once in a day.
3. The quality of the camera is really good in a well-lit areas. It has flash for front camera as well.
4. Moreover, when I want to do screenshoting a page I dont need to press any button, I just need to swipe my hand on the screen from right to left.
5. It also has finger print feature which allows you not only to unlock the phone but also to log in to your account in a browser without typing your username and password, just put ur finger on the home button, it will scan ur finger print and you will easily log in to your acc.
6. It has also a blue light filter feature which allows you to read in a place with minim lighting
7. NFC feature is in
8. It has a feature to maintain your phone performance, just simply find it in settings and maintain the phone. Avoiding the phone to be lagged i guess (however I never experinced my phone lagged, you know 3gb ram 😁)
9. Ultra data saving feature also allows you to keep connected to ur mobile data, but restricted some apps to use data in the background. However, you can manage which apps shouldnt be blocked.
Those are the features that make the phone way better than my old one. Hope it gives you idea and decision 😊
but what if Samsung will release a new version of A8 maybe pro or 2017 or 2018 months later and found out that it could be way better than A7 and then we cry!! :(
AN, 01 Jul 2017Does this have screen flash?
Which is better A7 2017 or J7 2017?
Thanks! :)Yes this one have this great feature