There's nothing so great about this phone...not even a Nougat. Sony is way way better.
I have owned this galaxy A7 2017 for about a month, and previously I used iphone 5s. I really enjoy using this phone, it is way better than my previous phone.
1. It helps me a lot with my work. I dont need to open pdf converter or doc converter to convert it into the file I want, it provides me the feature.
2. Also I only charge my phone like once in a day.
3. The quality of the camera is really good in a well-lit areas. It has flash for front camera as well.
4. Moreover, when I want to do screenshoting a page I dont need to press any button, I just need to swipe my hand on the screen from right to left.
5. It also has finger print feature which allows you not only to unlock the phone but also to log in to your account in a browser without typing your username and password, just put ur finger on the home button, it will scan ur finger print and you will easily log in to your acc.
6. It has also a blue light filter feature which allows you to read in a place with minim lighting
7. NFC feature is in
8. It has a feature to maintain your phone performance, just simply find it in settings and maintain the phone. Avoiding the phone to be lagged i guess (however I never experinced my phone lagged, you know 3gb ram 😁)
9. Ultra data saving feature also allows you to keep connected to ur mobile data, but restricted some apps to use data in the background. However, you can manage which apps shouldnt be blocked.
Those are the features that make the phone way better than my old one. Hope it gives you idea and decision 😊
but what if Samsung will release a new version of A8 maybe pro or 2017 or 2018 months later and found out that it could be way better than A7 and then we cry!! :(
AN, 01 Jul 2017Does this have screen flash?
Which is better A7 2017 or J7 2017?
Thanks! :)Yes this one have this great feature
which is better?. I was given a choice between Galaxy A7 (2017) or Galaxy A9 (2016). Help please, I'm very hesitant. Thank you!
Jm, 03 Jul 2017I just bought a7 2017 last week. And i am so satisfied with this phone. No issue at all. Batte... morehow about the camera? cause most bloggers and users claimed that the camera could do better..
chowder28, 27 Jun 2017Hi, I'm so desperate to buy this phone this coming month of August 2017 but after I red those ... moreI just bought a7 2017 last week. And i am so satisfied with this phone. No issue at all. Battery can last all day (games, surfing, fb, etc). All in all, great phone
Sent my A7 to service centre to change processor & sensor (whatever it means) due to lagged. Thereafter I asked Samsung if it is still IP68 ie dust & water proof. Nobody is replying me. Anyone can confirm? Or should I write to Samsung Korea?
Does this have screen flash?
Which is better A7 2017 or J7 2017?
AnonD-534967, 18 Jun 2017It ceacked because its curved.curve glass=fragile,flat glass=strongAs a consumer who purchased pricey product it is our right to get a full satisfaction to something that we invested for.
The phone couldn't be damaged like this if Samsung A7 2017 true about their advertisement about Corning Gorilla Glass 4. -
based on their lab tests, Gorilla Glass 4 withstood such drops up to 2X better than competitive glass designs. And they drop tests are the toughest in the industry, conducted on rough surfaces that best approximate the real world of jagged streets, sidewalks and parking lots. So when your whole life is on your device, help protect it with Gorilla Glass 4._quot
AnonD-658460, 29 Jun 2017The A7 has a bigger screen which is great for watching videos and for some reason it runs smoo... moreThanks! But I am having second thought because of the camera. J7 Max has 13 MP only. But I'm also interested in J7 MAx. Yes, I am in the PH.
Pam, 28 Jun 2017Which is better between A5 2017 and A7 2017. I am planning to buy one this weekend. HELP PLS.The A7 has a bigger screen which is great for watching videos and for some reason it runs smoother than the A5 even though they have the same internals however both are not gaming devices finally the A7 costs $100 more which is 5,000 pesos if yoi're in the Philippines and 150,000 Lebanese Pounds if you are in Lebanon. I'd just buy a J7 Max if I were you.
P.S I'm not sure if the A5 2017 has less storage you have to look that up.
cat, 29 Jun 2017Which of the two? Samsung J7 or A7?
Thank you.Bang For Buck: J7 Max
Premium feel + Water and dust resistance: A7 2017
Keep in mind that the J7 Max comes with Android 7 while the A7 2017 is still on Android 6. In terms of power the A7 is 10-20% more powerful however it only has 3GB of RAM while the J7 Max has 4GB of RAM, both have 32GB of storage, both will run a game like Real Racing 3 under 20FPS.
My recommendation: I recommend the J7 Max because either way you will want to replace your device after a year of usage both are not flag ships and are not made to last though the A7 is less likely to stop working on its own however its internals are still low end so after 1-2 years it will be too far behind.
This is the best phone I've ever have. I was planning to buy Iphone but I changed my mind. I'm happy it happened. And it never gets me boring. Have a wide screen, not so wide, just fine. And water proof and dust proof. The black one is the great one for me.