2 sim and sd card all together not working,,, if insert 2 sims and sd card... sd card dont show up .... any help or suggestion
Anonymous, 05 May 2018Yes it is ip68. Took underwater pics at the beach with it. It's a very bad idea to put the phone under water, ip68 is minimal protection against accidents.
Who receive OREO update?
please let me know your country and when you receive it and how much mb it used thanks
.. Have a good day..
I used this mobile for 6 months it has great battery, lovely screen , no hanging problem, fabulous camera quality, but you buy it only at 21000 Rs....
AnonD-709182, 13 May 2018Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 vs Samsung Galaxy S8 ?
I use both Samsung S8 and Samsung A7 (2017). Comparision:
Experiance with S8
- The Exynos 8895 (I am Exynos user) is still best although the hardware is a year old. The
performance is far than A7. It can loading web and game fast even you do a multitasking.
For game, it can play in higher setting.
- The camera is best. It can record 4k video and slow motion video. The quality picture
taken from S8 is best even you take picture in dark place and less noise compare to A7.
- Front camera also have auto focus and can record 2k video. The quality on front camera
is best compare on A7. Both front and back camera have auto HDR.
- The music experience is best. You just do a little adjustment setting in sound alive thanks
to 32-bit 384kHz audio chip.
- The screen is bezel less and larger to. Because it is curve screen, it also expensive to
replace the screen. This S8 also slippery, so need an extra protection.
- The battery, still not survive a day because it only have 3000mAh.
Experiance with A7
-The battery is excellent. It 3600mAh. It can last more day when browsing or chatting.
-The performance is somewhat less or equal to SD625. But, it never heat when browsing,
chatting and play game.
- For game experience, need to adjust to low or medium setting depend on game support.
- Camera, still suffer in quality when take picture at night and blurry because no image
stabilizer (OIS). Need standstill to take picture.
- Front camera, the quality is still best. But need do a trick to avoid awkward picture.
- Music experience sometime muted and terrible to ear. Always play music in 320kbps.
Need adjust equalizer on sound alive regularly if audio is less 320kbps.
- Screen is just like note 2. So the replacement screen cost is less than S8.
If you are user camera experience, hardcore gamer or music listener and don't care the battery life, the S8 is choice.
If you are casual user (just for browsing internet, chatting, sometime play game), the A7 is suitable to you.
Date Country/Carrier Version
2018-05-03 Taiwan 8.0.0
2018-04-25 Russia 8.0.0
2018-04-25 Peru 8.0.0
2018-04-25 Trinidad and Tobago 8.0.0
2018-04-25 Vietnam 8.0.0
2018-04-25 Trinidad and Tobago 8.0.0
Best smartphone had so far. Battery life is fantastic compared to my previous S6 edge+. Certainly lives up to its Battery Endurance Rating.
Luke cage, 07 May 2018When A7 2017 get Oreo update version in India ? 1 june
Luke cage, 07 May 2018When A7 2017 get Oreo update version in India ? 2019
Luke cage, 07 May 2018When A7 2017 get Oreo update version in India ? May 25
Thank you guys for the feed backs. 1 more thing, is there anyone elses here encountered some trouble with the charger? I once remove the USB chord out from my A7(2017) Charger since my friend borrow the adaptor because her charger port or the cord is not the same with our phone and her phone is J7(2015) after that whenever I try to use my charger to charge my phone I always receive a message in the Notification Panel saying "Slow Charging ..." and a pop up message saying "You are using an incorrect charger, please use the correct charger" A message something like that (PS: I'm sorry I didn't get the exact message) that message shows even though I'm using the correct charger and correct Cord that I use to. Its been going on now for a week and its taking 3 hours from 11% to 30% and probably may take up to a day to fully charge my phone but before when its on a fast charge it just take up to 2hours to fully charge it.