what will happen when the phone suddenly shotdown and its doesnt want to open? what im gonna do? Is the phone broken?
This is definitely one of Samsung's best midrangers.
I have had mine for two two years now and it is still performing exceptionally, no hiccups whatsoever.
I even updated my phone to Android 10 and although I also have a premium and highly performing OnePlus 7T, I must admit my Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) is no slouch despite being a mid-ranger and old phone hardware wise.
One of the best phones I've had in 2 years. it just so unfortunate that it fell off my hand and landed on the granite floor face flat with a huge splatter sound, breaking both the screen with protector and somehow shorted the motherboard.
What other Samsung A series phone has the same style/size as the A7 2018's? I badly need a replacement
I have mine for 2 years now with no issues. Its a good phone. You guys should learn how to take a very good care of your phone.
dapeng, 21 Jun 2020I am tired of this phone. Get off and freezes and stopped working just after 2 months. I am th... morefor me its a good phone although it battery not strong, by right those phone who more than 2 years shall sent for checking and mine after checking and repair run smoothly and battery not drain very quickly as before.
Well I've had the phone for 2 years and here are the problems that have arouse
1. Out of the 2 years of usage the phone has only frozen on me once
2. The battery lasts quite a bit depending on how you use it & the storage space is nice
3. The camera quality is good, though mostly only in daylight, I personally don't use the ultra-wide lens or live focus because I don't think its good
4. The display is really good, watching movies & series's is nice plus the speaker is clear and loud and the performance of the phone when either playing a game or having multiple windows is good, though I've not tried very demanded video games on the phone so I'm not sure how well it fares there.
1. Somehow the charging port has broken/malfunctioned and I sometimes have to put it in a specific position for it to charge.
2. The fingerprint sensor has worked perfectly most of the time, though lately it says the fingerprint sensor is dirty, even though I cleaned it. (to fix this issue I would either just wait it out until it started working again or restart the phone)
3. The charging is a lot slower than it used to be
4. Face recognition was terrible in my case, it would work once then never work again
dapeng, 21 Jun 2020I am tired of this phone. Get off and freezes and stopped working just after 2 months. I am th... moreI think that was a kind of bad luck. My a7 was fell from about a height of jeans pocket several times and it's still fine.
The reasons why this phone is so bad are as follows:
Battery Life - terrible, anyone who uses it for anything but a paperweight is in trouble
Reaction Time - Terrible, you can be waiting five or six seconds until you realise your swipe didn't register. so you swipe or press again, for it to suddenly remember the previous function and then you have to start again.
Memory - terrible - OK, I have a few photos, but no more than the average user. I spend my life on 99%
Charging Jack - Broken three times, couldn't charge it.
Cordless Charging - Doesn't have it.
I have switched back to the Samsung S7. Two years old but so much better.
if the battery is 4000mah above, this phone is already fulfill the need of people today
rig, 23 Jun 2020what about xiaomi, have you ever heard the name? sorry for bad englishIt is an excellent brand, well known in asian countries as origin is China, they provide phones for cheaper price with the highly loaded features that any big Brands such as Samsung, Sony offers in their premium range.
I don't know why most of you guys have a problem with this phone, i've been using mine for almost 2 years, updated to android 10 and that 100mb whatever, but i didn't have a problem.. the 100mb update though is kinda useless, no change or improvement.. but the bottomline here for me is i don't have a problem with this phone.
I am tired of this phone. Get off and freezes and stopped working just after 2 months. I am thinking of switching to a new brand entirely. I have been using Samsung since 2008.This is the last straw. Phone not strong , screen breaks easily from a height of less than 5 cm
I read the full info about the Samsung A7 2018.
There is a missing data about the front camera flash, at least the A750G model (the one I have) it really comes with flash.
Also the back doesn't seems to be crystal, I think it's some kind of polymer.
Thanks for everything, it's a great web page
Got android 10 few days ago..new features also added
but feels slightly lagging on lockscreen & UI, camera quality also downgraded lot of noise can be seen in photos than oreo or pie versions