Guys pls tell me...is there any upate of lollipop in samsung a7 duos....??
Bhaskar, 15 Sep 2015When will it be updated to Lollipop in India. I have been using tgis phone since 5 months and ... moreLollipop is not that great. It lags quite a bit and you are better off with KitKat. No problems at all.Have some patience and be happy what you have.
Is it worth buying?? hwz battery backup and ny heating prblm with a7 duos??
AnonD-195733, 13 Sep 2015All the snapdragon 615 have heating problem so everyone media tec is best not having heating p... moreNo they do not have heating problems. Motorola uses this processor with their phones also.No heating problems at all.
Dr Pravas Swain, 20 Sep 2015Can A7 Duos upgraged to Lolypop ( Android 5.1.1 ) ?Yes it can be upgraded.
JM, 23 Sep 2015Guys, how do i enable 3G on an A7 Duos. (Basically i want my phone to display the 3G icon) Any... moreJust go tethering and network dude, you will see there on how to change the settings on your network.
Guys, how do i enable 3G on an A7 Duos. (Basically i want my phone to display the 3G icon) Any advice?
please let samsung galaxy a7 duos be updated to the latest android version (recently Lollipop). i am very thanfu if let m device be updated. :))
A great phone. Worth buying. Keeping my review short by enlisting pros and cons of this phone.
1. Superb looks, metal frame body.
2. Superb gaming experience, can handle even heavy games easily.
3. Display is enormous.
4. Excellent touch response and robust phone.
5. Can survive splashes of rain.
6. Camera is good, will rate 7/10. For macro its 9.5/10.
7. Slimmest phone I have ever seen yet durable.
1. If you insert a memory card, the phone is no longer dual-sim.
2. Phone is large, therefore, one hand operation not possible unless your palms are huge.