MOHAMMAD KAISER ALAM, 13 May 2018I have bought the Samsung Galaxy A8 plus from India. Now I am staying Ba Bangladesh. I am usin... moreIt has nothing to do with your phone, it is ur cellular service provider to whom u should talk... In india u get unlocked to all provider nd so band... In india no cellphone company sell their handset for any particular provider locked... Unless u urself make some bond with provider as per ur cellular or data plan...
I have bought the Samsung Galaxy A8 plus from India. Now I am staying Ba Bangladesh. I am using local SIM. I can make all local call and International incoming call. But cannot make any International outgoing call. It shows call service is barred on. How can I make an international outgoing call? Please help me anyone.
It seems to be expensive in other countries, I bought it just when it was released for US$460 and it included a JBL Clip speaker xD
Issue ... need help - A8 plus samsung ... from where we can change the ringtone ... i have tried everything but ringtone aren't changing. Any common featute or jus a fon issue.
S . SUDHAKAR, 11 May 2018Another crap one plus 5T that does not have memory card slot.Not a big deal since it's 64 GB. Heck, you can also get the 128GB variant. Lack of microsd slot didn't stop the 5T from becoming a success.
today my a8+ heat up when fast charging, 1st time heatup in 1 month
im about to get the a8+ for my dad. i've read some complaints about screen going black and phone not responding. black screen of death they call it...i'm a little worried now, is this an issue with all a8+ or just those few unlucky ones?
Anonymous, 10 May 2018In Pakistan. A8+ 6 GB ram not available, WHY?Because A8+ 6GB costlier model not selling too well in India so launching cheaper models in other south asian countries to see how it will sell.
Traditionally Samsung has had trouble with sales of A7 and above phones in A series.
GSM Arena I am waiting to see if this battery test for this phone is better than last year's A7 2017. Please can you hurry and I heard AT&T rep told me that the S9 active is coming out please can you get a version of that and put it to the ring also it will be greatly appreciated because of you is why I make my purchases
I got it for 1550dh in sharjah, UAE. But unfortunately the A8+ version here only has 4GB ram instead of 64.
But overall phone is awesome especially the camera.
To settle the debate; I have used all the phones between C7 Pro, C9 pro, A8+ and A9 PRO.
1) Battery wise A9 PRO is still king. C9 pro C7 Pro and A8+ are in the same ballpark.
2) display wise it's a toss up. C9 pro, A9 Pro and A8+ tie.
3) Audio wise (with headphones) the C9 Pro smacks everyone else left right and centre. It has a dedicated audio DSP and DAC with amp from Cirrus Logic. Difference is audible. A8+ is second here since it can do the DSP work but it doesn't have the Cirrus Logic chip.
4) camera wise. A8+ has bokeh and live focus in front cam, C9 pro has slightly better sensor (1.12 um vs 1.0 um). Rear camera between both devices is 99% the same. Differences are not worth talking about.
Rear camera of A9 Pro is worse in daylight due to poor dynamic range but a bit better in low light due to OIS. A9 PRO front camera is not good at all.
C7 Pro cameras are also 99% same as C9 Pro.
5) A8+ has 3CA support, Bixby and Samsung pay full. C9 Pro has stereo speakers, hi fi DSP and Samsung Pay mini with 2CA support.
6) Exynos 7885 performance is slightly worse than SD653, around the level of SD652.
7) though it's natural to assume A8+ will be supported more, the C7 Pro and C9 Pro sold very well and the last units were manufactured in march/April 2018. So these devices have had a production run of more than one year and that only happens when the product is still fresh in Samsung marketing. Also there is no successor for these products, so it's likely they will get extended support.
OTOH A9 pro was a commercial sales failure forcing Samsung to do price drops to sell off the stock. Right now A8+ is getting cashback schemes in India to make price equal to c9 pro. This itself indicates A8+ is not a great hit either.
Currently Samsung is still running offers on S series, A8 2018 and C7 Pro/C9 pro only. This means Samsung considers all of these premium devices.
8) After seeing the differences are so minor between C9 Pro and A8+ I think its a matter of personal preference. If Bixby and Samsung Pay is more important than stereo speakers and hi fi DAC, go for A8+. ELSE C9 Pro.
9) i am disappointed in Samsung for releasing a product not really better than C9 Pro but I understand A and C series are not directly comparable and A8+ is meant to be an upgrade for users of A7, A8 (2016) and not C series....
10) what everyone should understand is that A series is a stripped down S series while C series is a beefed up J series....So A series tends to classy trendy crowd while C series is for middle class workhorse.....Samsung is releasing products accordingly...
Personally I bought C9 Pro over A8+ because for me audio is more important than Bixby.
S . SUDHAKAR, 04 May 2018Better to buy A9 pro 2016 which has OIS instead of the crap A8+.Yeah OIS. But you're losing out on everything else.
Or one could get the OnePlus 5T which is better than both of those phones.