vibhash_vibhu, 16 Dec 2015My galaxy A8 has been lost today what should i do now to get my galaxy back...plz frndssss te... moreMy galaxy A7 got lost today too. And i found out that there are some apps that can locate your phone if it ever gets lost. There's also one by samsung...the thing is your phone's location must be turned on
My galaxy A8 has been lost today what should i do now to get my galaxy back...plz frndssss tell me something how could i get it back again...my phone has my finger print lock
i used my a8 only for 16days.
Deffect:no lcd working.black out
i shame to this brand,from now on the service center.
I'm using this samsung A8 since 4days...
First time I'm using a Samsung phone. I won't play games, so I'm not writing any reviews on gaming.
1. I just love it's SAMOLED FHD display.
2. Looks.. mine is gold variant. And it looks so premium to hold.
3. Fingerprint scanner works perfectly. But we need to use same finger.
4. Amazing camera.
5. Good build quality.
6. Flawless performance. Touch works smooth and fast. No lagging at present.
7. Excellent website browsing and downloading experience.
8. Decent call quality.
9. Good screen to body ratio.
10. Slim and comfortable to hold. Looks beautiful.
11. Decent battery life.
12. All apps works fine and no noticeable lagging.
1. Minus rating for music quality. It's not upto the mark even with other music centered earphones. I'm a music lover. Disappointed with the music player performance and quality. We need to adjust the equalizer everytime. I didn't expect this bad quality from 30k range smartphone.
2. Disappointing speaker volume.
3. No front or bottom speaker. You need to keep your phone elevated. Unless you cannot even notice the ringtone.
4. No fast charging option. Many of its rivals have this feature.
5. Ram occupancy is another issue. 2gb ram is not sufficient to handle this. System files occupying more ram. It should be 3 or 4 gigabyteso.
6. Heats up a little as usual, but not as much as Sony and HTC etc..
7. Missing some premium features. So A8 is just an upper-midrange phablet.
ManilaGirl, 15 Dec 2015Hi Drisha.. how about the usage of the storage? did you try to load it like 5.0GB worth and di... moreI have 37 apps and 2 games GTA san andreas and tomb raider 2 trust me my cell phone is still smooth and fast battery is also amazing screen time is 5 hours and something but buy Exynose verson :)
AnonD-314373, 13 Dec 2015Love my Galaxy A8 its awesome smooth games playing awesome M loving it :)Hi Drisha.. how about the usage of the storage? did you try to load it like 5.0GB worth and did it affect the performance?
dave, 14 Dec 2015mine has SM-A800II've checked it using cpu-z it says its exynos 5433
the goods which are made in india are not good.....poor quality always.,..
AnonD-419155, 12 Dec 2015Should I buy this or lg g4 ?Lg G4 is way way better than A8. Trust me I have switched from Samsung S5 to LG G4 and it has been overwhelming experience. Camera of Lg G4 is super cool. battery is awesome and phone is super fast
Love my Galaxy A8 its awesome smooth games playing awesome M loving it :)
Download app from play store "phone info" with this app u can see all software and hardware of ur set,about A8 its totally awesome smooth silky performance with bigger battery life
dave, 11 Dec 2015how to check if your galaxy a8 comes with a snapdragon or exynos processor? thank you in advanceGo to applications - settings - about phone. In the model row it should show SM-A800F for the exynos 5430 model. If its the snapdragon 615 it should show SM-A800YZ