CanSam, 30 Jul 2018Hey, has anyone with the Dual SIM version updated to Oreo? I believe my model is from Panama... moreI'm from romania. I received the update for oreo. After the update, my CPU is all overheated and the battery gets very hot ... I do not know what else to do, because otherwise the phone is great but the oreo update has destroyed it
Anonymous, 01 Aug 2018Should i update to Oreo? I am worried about the battery life if i update to Oreo. Go for it,the battrey life is ok
Should i update to Oreo? I am worried about the battery life if i update to Oreo.
CanSam, 30 Jul 2018Hey, has anyone with the Dual SIM version updated to Oreo? I believe my model is from Panama... moreYes, there is already an update available for dual sim, mine's has already been updated
Hey, has anyone with the Dual SIM version updated to Oreo?
I believe my model is from Panama so it hasn't received the update yet, but I have seen this reported only once and I want to know before I travel abroad next month: does the update also bring WiFi Calling to the SM-A530F/DS?
I have owned the phone for about a week now. I must say that i do not really like. I will probably get it replaced. It has got a lot of problems. The main problem is the speaker cut out on which GSMArena has made a post about. Some of the other problems i have are connectivity issues and USB port moisture alerts while the phone is obviously dry but that isn't a really big problem because its really fixable; just restart your device. The connectivity issues really bother me. When you are watching videos horizontaly if you place your hand on the top of the device you can see the WiFi bars
instantly go down. It is pretty intwresting to see how the bars just go up and down when you place your hand on and off of the device. Something else that bothers me is the version of Android that it is running on; Nougat. Considering it got released in 2018 it is pretty bad that it is still on Nougat. I know they recently started rolling out Oreo but still. So, with all of that said I would not recommend the phone if you are a big audio listenner and if you use internet often.(which most people do)
Rai, 30 Jul 2018It's just an image with a android that has crossed eyes and a yellow triangle warning sign and... moreTry the following two methods. This will reset your phone and you will lose any data stored in the phone. Please remove sim cards and memory card before proceeding.
Note, some Samsung devices require you to hold VOLUME UP and HOME key and then press and hold POWER key until Samsung logo appears to initiate factory reset
1. From power off, hold the VOLUME UP key and hold POWER button until Samsung logo appears
2. Use the VOLUME DOWN key to scroll down to wipe data/factory reset and tap the POWER button to select
3. Use the VOLUME DOWN key to scroll to Yes - delete all user data and tap the POWER button to select
4. Once wipe is complete use the VOLUME DOWN key to scroll to wipe cache partition and tap the POWER button to select
5. Tap the POWER button to select reboot system now
1. From power off, with the VOLUME UP key held down, press and hold the POWER button until the Fastboot screen appears
2. Use the VOLUME DOWN to scroll to RECOVERY and tap the POWER button to select
3. When Android and red exlamation mark appear, quickly press VOLUME UP and the POWER button at the same time
4. Use the VOLUME DOWN to scroll to wipe data/factory reset and tap the POWER button to select
5. When the wipe is complete use the POWER button to select reboot system now
mdtrpa, 29 Jul 2018What's the error message???It's just an image with a android that has crossed eyes and a yellow triangle warning sign and has the word error on the bottom. It didn't say anything. It stops at 25% and just reboots normally.
I tried updating to Oreo but the installation got stuck at 25% and gave me an error image. I have updated all the required apps. Someone help pls????
Anonymous, 26 Jul 2018Get the s8... after a while save up and buy a 128gb memory xardI completely agree with your comment.
Haider, 25 Jul 2018Which one is best A6+ or A8(2018)?- A8 has better chipset
- A6+ has dual camera
- A8 has more sensors than A6+
- A6+ has bigger battery but A8 has better battery life
- I think A8 has better loudspeaker
- A8 is waterproof (IP68)
- A8 works faster
My opinion is that you should buy A8.
I'm also gonna buy A8.
I hope this helps you to choose between the phones.