JHAYPEE14344, 26 Feb 2016Hi guys please help! which is better for gaming? A800F or the A800Y ? please helpI think the octa-core version handles graphically intensive games smoother than the snapdragon version
I am using this device and it has good battery backup but it is non removable
AnonD-496296, 06 Mar 2016Does A8 supports otg?yes, it supports OTG with very fast response....
I have purchased this phone 3month before.
it have best display, battery backup, headphones, sound setting, sensors, looks, metal body, and all software features are the best.
bad things i founded are..
1.external keys(volume & unlock)are not smooth enough.
2. its sharp metal edge is extremely brittle which can damage by your nail also so you need to always cover-up your phone to save that sharp edge.
3. fingerprint sensor is not good sensitive every time i need to scan my finger 2-3 times to unlock the phone. also it required to cover whole home button by finger.It means you need approx. 3 to 4 sec to unlock sometime, where as my friends china phone get unlocks in 0.3 sec.
4. & yes, rear CAMERA 16MP but i think it can't chase the 8MP of old samsung phone.
but still i am satisfied with the good things it have.
I want to share 1 small tips about how to know Samsung Mobile is using which processor, its very simple and easy. You cannot find any information about the processor in mobile, all you need to do is simply download cpu-z this app will help you with all the information. When you download this app it will download all its specifications. So whenever you go to buy mobile tell them to download this app and show you the specifications you will know each and every single details about the mobile.
I have just acquired my A800F and noticed it looses settings after sometime. For example on keyboard vibration when typing. Noticed Vibration icon on Keyboard setting is disabled despite being there. Are observation?
To all users - your Samsung a8- 800F, 800Y, 800I, whatever the processor it has - the mobile heats during heaving games play it is normal no matter what smartphone that you buy as great as it is or even with best processor it will always heat with heavy web browsing intensives games video streaming just because it is a smartphone if laptop or desktop PC heats even with cooling fan why not a smartphone. This is natural..
But This model is the best one. I have Samsung A8 - A800I, I just love.
Kindly avoid heavy games for starting 2 months when the mobile is new.
Saikrisshhna, 24 Feb 2016Hi bro.. i bought a800i 2 days back... im worried about battery life.. pls say how is the batt... moreMy Dear friend,
I purchased Samsung A8 A800I in Qatar, different country is getting different chipset and different processor. My Battery life is good. its coming 1 and half day. Before i sleep i make my battery charging 100% when i wake up in the morning its consuming only 1% remaining 99% is for rest of the day. I dont know from where did you purchased your mobile. Till now there is no issues with my Battery for A8 - A800I.
Hi guys please help! which is better for gaming? A800F or the A800Y ? please help
Im using galaxy a800i which is exynos 5433 chipset... im worried that im nt getting a single day battery life
Pls tell me what should i do
Sai14321, 25 Feb 2016Im using galaxy a800i which is exynos 5433 chipset... im worried that im nt getting a single d... moreBe happy you have A800i with exynos chipset. Snapdragon 615 MSM8939 chipset has overheating issues and it also got horrible reviews anyway.
A new lithium ion battery requires multiple charge cycles to to reach its optimum level. Which is when you should get more hours from a single charge given that you use your device wisely enough. So fret not!
!rf@n, 22 Feb 2016Hey Bl@ze, Yes i have Samsung A8 - A800I. I have been using this mobile from 4 days. All... moreIm using galaxy a800i which is exynos 5433 chipset... im worried that im nt getting a single day battery life