M17, 13 Feb 2016I think with a 6" screen it has to be a flagship and now it's not. It has to be with this Spe... moreSince SD820 and Exynos 8890 uses custom cores, then I don't know why you spoke about SoCs with standard ARM cores. Also, keep in mind this is an upper midrange phone, not a flagship one, and bigger screen doesn't mean better specs.
snapdragon 652 at 620 euros???? you gotta fu king kdding me!!!
as for now its available only in china n hongkong...if u guys are able to manage it from there it would be great. reaching to ur country will take sum time..as this device is a limited editions, like it happened to note 3 neo duos,n also s5 duos..both device are still unavailable on rest of the world except middle East...
free ram availability is 800mb ...using smart manager cleaning its take up 1.2gb..being a 64 bit processors phone perform much well n study.we find quick response. samsung new ui is also much improved all the features like samsung note 5 n s6 ..new music player..atractive themes..over all its performing well...battery life is greater compare any other device..after full day use of what's app browsing,gaming,multimedia at least 20 percent is remaining. ..thanks to quick charge its working great ..less then 2 hours its getting back to 100 percent. ..
camera quality is good compare to other a series. ..almost equal to s6..low light camera is doing well but as per our expectations..flash light performance is great to boost up camera quality...
mhajee, 13 Feb 2016i brought this a9 n i tell you its the beast of all ..great speed fast charging great battery... moreHI mhajee, what is free ram available in your mobile? whats battery life day (howmuch day) if you keep data on with normal usage of whatsapp or fb app (4 hours max) with 2 hour call?
macky2green, 14 Feb 2016Will this be available in Doha, Qatar? If yes, when?Even am waiting to buy this mobile in doha
AFAIK no official launch
this one have dual SIM with standalone SD card slot. not a hybrid like spec sheet.
Ajay.., 13 Feb 2016Hi.. where i can buy this phone in singapore.. can u give me address..Please locate a store from www.samsung.com/sg
mhajee, 13 Feb 2016no it does not support 4k recording. ..How's the camera? Can you take some shots for us all to see? Especially indoor and low light? What's the Samsung lag like? Is it fixed yet? Cheers
I think with a 6" screen it has to be a flagship and now it's not.
It has to be with this Specs i presume:
1) Resolution is OK, Because of the longer lasting battery life but with the Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
2) Android OS must have been at least v6.0 Marshmallow
3) Chipset at least Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820/ Exynos 8890 Octa
4) CPU at least Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A57
5) GPU at least Adreno 530/ Mali-T880 MP12
6) Micro SD definitely needed
7) Internal Memory at least 32 GB, 4 GB RAM
8) Primary Camera at least 20 MP with dual-video rec ability and 2160p@30fps and slow motion mode
9) Secondary Camera at least above 8 MP
10) NFC definitely needed
11) Infrared Port also definitely needed
12) Radio also needed
13) Must have USB host
14) Except the fingerprint sensor, all the sensors isn't that important so we skip this step!
15) Fast battery charging is important
16) I prefer a removable Li-Ion battery with slightly above 4200 mAh
17) And definitely must have Loud Speaker
18) dual stand-by sim separated from the SD slot
I don't know what would be the price, but it would definitely be worth to buy.
it has dual sim plus memory card option...battery life is great last for 2day on normal use..