mhajee, 13 Feb 2016i brought this a9 n i tell you its the beast of all ..great speed fast charging great battery... moreHI mhajee, what is free ram available in your mobile? whats battery life day (howmuch day) if you keep data on with normal usage of whatsapp or fb app (4 hours max) with 2 hour call?
macky2green, 14 Feb 2016Will this be available in Doha, Qatar? If yes, when?Even am waiting to buy this mobile in doha
AFAIK no official launch
this one have dual SIM with standalone SD card slot. not a hybrid like spec sheet.
Ajay.., 13 Feb 2016Hi.. where i can buy this phone in singapore.. can u give me address..Please locate a store from www.samsung.com/sg
AnonD-500264, 13 Feb 2016no it does not support 4k recording. ..How's the camera? Can you take some shots for us all to see? Especially indoor and low light? What's the Samsung lag like? Is it fixed yet? Cheers
I think with a 6" screen it has to be a flagship and now it's not.
It has to be with this Specs i presume:
1) Resolution is OK, Because of the longer lasting battery life but with the Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
2) Android OS must have been at least v6.0 Marshmallow
3) Chipset at least Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820/ Exynos 8890 Octa
4) CPU at least Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A57
5) GPU at least Adreno 530/ Mali-T880 MP12
6) Micro SD definitely needed
7) Internal Memory at least 32 GB, 4 GB RAM
8) Primary Camera at least 20 MP with dual-video rec ability and 2160p@30fps and slow motion mode
9) Secondary Camera at least above 8 MP
10) NFC definitely needed
11) Infrared Port also definitely needed
12) Radio also needed
13) Must have USB host
14) Except the fingerprint sensor, all the sensors isn't that important so we skip this step!
15) Fast battery charging is important
16) I prefer a removable Li-Ion battery with slightly above 4200 mAh
17) And definitely must have Loud Speaker
18) dual stand-by sim separated from the SD slot
I don't know what would be the price, but it would definitely be worth to buy.
it has dual sim plus memory card option...battery life is great last for 2day on normal use..
i brought this a9 n i tell you its the beast of all
..great speed fast charging great battery life...dual sim with memory card. ..much stable n other models..you will never regret by getting this..otg is working great. metal frame gives premium look..vivid colours production make display much clear brighter n shapper.all together its perfect combination. ..great thing at this unstable mobile world. ..if u guys have any doubts please do let me know i will respond to your comments...
Where is 4k recording ? This processor can do it easy.
Where is QHD display ? Even alcatel will have it...
Anonymous, 09 Feb 2016so expensive.with this price can buy galaxy s or edge or note5....... SD652 is so weak in comp... moreFor your information, SD652 has roughly the same single core score than the Exynos 7420, though it's a bit slower in multicore. And the Adreno 510, althought has less raw power than the Mali T760-MP8, in real world, both have the same performance, due to the Galaxy A9 1080p display and the Galaxy S6 QHD one. And I always said that 1080p is more than enough for phones. Of course, you'll have longer battery life with the A9 than the S6. On the other hand, Galaxy S6 has better camera and has more sensors. But A9 has a MicroSD card slot, which the S6 hasn't. So, I'd say the Galaxy A9 is just a little bit overpriced in comparison with the S6, not way overpriced as you say.
Since when did Samsung start making such beautiful phones? I'll be picking up the black and gold on very soon.
so expensive.with this price can buy galaxy s or edge or note5....... SD652 is so weak in compare to "S" or edge series and for sure can't run most of graphical games in upper than mid frame.no thank you sammi and push these crazy phones away....
please please please .............