Waiting for the update in Brazil. When is it going to happen, its taking forever.
AFROZ, 09 Oct 2017can i use in india a9 pro purchase from saudi ?Yes, as long it is not locked. Unlocked phones work everywhere for the most part.
--> Radios are compatible with all indian 2G, 3G and 4G LTE networks (LTE Band 40 - 2300 MHz only... as far as i know). Samsung make world class devices.
AnonD-704004, 08 Oct 2017its 2 in mashlwyes but it doesn't matter, cause RAM management in Andriod v7 is certainly improved. therefore no lagging or hanging.
No app is able to Junk files from this phone. Pl recommend one at firstname.lastname@example.org
Anonymous, 02 Oct 2017Please help.. Which one is better overall: Samsung A7 2017 or Samsung A9 pro?? A9 Pro
Anonymous, 08 Oct 2017It's around 1.5 GB free RAMits 2 in mashlw
AnonD-704004, 07 Oct 2017wht abt ram ...how much is there aftr closng all appsIt's around 1.5 GB free RAM
Bought it 3 days ago. Updated straightaway to Andriod v7. No heating or lagging issue. Battery lasts for almost 3 days with low to moderate use. Screen is big & bright. Camera is ok indoors but takes great pictures outside under sunlight. Overall perfect phone. Bought from reliance Digital store & got Rs. 3000 discount!! :-)
The A9 Pro is mostly for business/working people, but a great phone for everyday use... It will work for you if you have the following 9 PROfessional needs:
1. You need dual sim functionality in a cheap Samsung smartphone (widely popular feature in Asia, Africa).
2. You need all-day battery life (WARNING: 5000mAh will not last you long if you constantly use performance mode, or play heavy games, or use full brightness all the time...but if you use it like a normal phone with 3000mAh battery on normal power saving etc, it will last for 2 days minimum).
3. You need a good performing device (NOT FOR ultimate performance). Examples:
- - I can open 700mb PDFs and scroll smoothly (depending on the app)
- - I can open bulky apps like financial, eReader, social media, medical apps without slowing down the phone
- - I play some light/medium games (tower defence, moderate racing graphics etc.)
- - I am also able to open multiple apps for multitasking (4gb ram is great!)
4. You need a big phone for multi-window mode, or just for the sake of great experience (NOT GOOD FOR ONE-HANDED USE, also, if you have small hands, this device will annoy you).
5. You need sAMOLED screen together with the big battery, and also from a reliable company (no other phone has this combo. With Samsung, you will get updates, sAMOLED, and trusted quality). It is enough to match Retina Display sharpness, but NOT enough for VR use.
6. The camera is NOT THE BEST. But it is good enough for taking pics of documents (if you turn them to pdf), pics in daylight, and just casual photography. If you want Galaxy S quality of pictures, then you are out of luck. This is a budget smartphone... Samsung will not compete with itself by making all the features good in this phone, otherwise people would not buy the $600-800 Galaxy devices! Lol.
7. Heating issue is just the same like with Galaxy S7 Edge due to the glass panel on the back. The metal sides get very hot in extreme useage cases and it is worse in summer. Sometimes the apps make it run very warm and the battery drains very fast. Just restart the device and/or kill the apps and it will be fixed. Fast charge WILL HEAT the device. It is the same on all Galaxy devices that support the feature.
8. EXTRA STORAGE! This is a blessing! Few phones in this category still support independent micro SD card slots. Great for storing hundreds of movies to watch on the big sAMOLED screen.
9. No curved screen. For me, this is a blessing because I have big hands. A big problem with the Galaxy S6 and S7 edge was the curved screen. There were so many unwanted touches from the sides. I can actually hold the A9 PROperly instead of just resting it flat on my palm to avoid touching the sides like in the Edge phones.
You will not find big performance here. No waterproofing, no fancy camera, no fancy assistant... Just a decent, reliable, beautiful mid-ranged device that can get you through a busy work day, and still have enough juice the next day if you forgot to charge the phone the night before (because you might have been too tired from a 20 hour shift in the hospital!).
Advice: If you buy this phone, get a RUGGED CASE because that glass is just too big and too fragile.
Dont buy samsung a9 pro to all viewers and public it is worst product and samsung customers service is very poor so better you go other model or brand