Anonymous, 22 Jul 2016Nothing in the Philippines, no, none, nada, no A9 or A9 pro.Some Vietnamese and Malaysian shops have it. They don't seem to have it in black tho, gold only:/
After sad news about not releasing this phone in Europe, I'm going to order one from China.
HIDER HASBI, 21 Jul 2016After new update, the camera performance became amazing!! like I'm using Note 5 cameracan u tell me what is so amazing after the new update??
I did email some stores in malaysia for the international
GALAXY A9 PRO SM-A910F/DS
they ship only inside malaysia not to cairo egypt does any one from to buy it from a trusted place to be shiped to egypt ( only the GALAXY A9 PRO SM-A910F not the china model a9100 )
Any advice thanks
piroller314, 21 Jul 2016I own this phone. This phone is amazing. Very good build quality, android 6.0.1. I have rooted... moreCheers for that useful info.
Which variant of the pico gapps do you install on the A9 Pro?
After the latest firmware update still no big difference or changes... front camera still sucks no auto focus, back ground blurry lost of detail and the color tone still the same wash out color tone..
After new update, the camera performance became amazing!! like I'm using Note 5 camera
AnTuTu Benchmark v6.1.4 results on A9 Pro vs S7:
Galaxy A9 Pro > Galaxy S7
Overall: 69606 > 128139
3D: 18940 > 37209
UX: 23700 > 43040
CPU: 20880 > 38070
RAM: 6086 9820
I own this phone. This phone is amazing. Very good build quality, android 6.0.1. I have rooted the phone, installed Open Gaps pico over that Chinese ROM that is the only one available for now. Of course it has English at least. I am waiting for EU zone ROM. According to some sources the device has more 4G LTE bands: 1 (2100) 5(850) 7(2600) 38(TD 2600 RCS&RDS) 39(TD 1900+) 40(TD 2300) and 41(TD 2500).
Is an excelent phone, it has separate dual sim and SD card trays, unlike S7 dual wich does not... Battery is amazing, fast charging works perfect. After hours of gaming there is still juice in the battery. Everything works on this phone as it should and it is very power efficient. The screen is absolute black (pixels are off) where the color is black, thus being indistinguishable from the phone's body (if color of the phone is also black).
It has a big bright screen excelent for gaming, browsing and movies. All components of this device are designed to provide a balanced level of performance and there is no component that is above the rest. For example the screen the battery and the CPU are in my opinion the perfect balance between user experience, performance and battery life.
These being said is a device that wort its money, and also provides good battery life with fast charging. This is a couple of facts that combined with the balanced performance and the build quality of samsung make this device stand even above S7. Battery disharged nightmare is over with A9 Pro.
Mayk, 02 Jul 2016NonSir, with all my respect yes i did have a LED notification in my A9 SM-A9100 GALAXY
so every time i.have mess or phone.calling its show8ng LED flash like an IPhone
KungYii1994, 19 Jul 2016no gyroscope pokemon go suckwell in the features given on the site , it say gyro is included ....
HIDER HASBI, 19 Jul 2016Yes this phone can capture with auto focus.. and can make the background blurYes
HIDER HASBI, 19 Jul 2016My point of view I have received a new update patch and still not test all of it.. This is my... moredo it have gyroscope? since someone on reddit say a9 pro dont have gyroscope and Pokemon GO Augmented Reality Mode didnt work
huy, 19 Jul 2016A9 pro is absent a gyroscope in itno gyroscope pokemon go suck
Bloobe, 17 Jul 2016Hi guys....whether this phone make the background blur after capturing a photo....?Yes this phone can capture with auto focus.. and can make the background blur
My point of view
I have received a new update patch and still not test all of it.. This is my review before new update
- nice design and looks premium like I'm using flagship phone sometimes it looks like Note 5
- Free 64GB of class 10 memory card (Only for Malaysian promotion) that's cool for me
- Can read double nano sim card and memory card at the same time so there's no hybrid sim card issue anymore..
- Can read OTG cable and also can support to read EXT HDD for 2TB!! the first time reading it run slowly but after detected the ext hdd, can run and play a video from Ext HDD smoothly
- Nice speaker sound output and input
- Fast performance when downloading and uploading any files.. can withstand Note 5 and S6 Edge+
- Nice battery performance : can sustained 1 day with heavy internet surfing, heavy downloading full HD movies & uploading, heavy high graphic gaming, transfer big large of files from EXT HDD, play youtube videos, play full hd movies.
- Rear camera looks good but cannot beat Note 5 and S6 Edge+
- Quiet heavy
- Heating issue.. when turning off the power saving, and downloading big large of files, can feels the heat. heating temperature also can be feels when playing the heavy graphic games when not turn on power saving
- Front camera looks sluggish like cheap camera
- No 60 fps video recording (that's TOOOO BAD for me...)
- The camera looks terrible when comparing with Note 5, S6 Edge+ even it's built with 16MP rear cams and 8MP for front cams (I am Note 5 & S6 Edge+ user)
After new update I noticed the camera perform more great than before update