Ramesh, 16 Oct 2017I am planning to buy A9pro. Pls suggest me which is better mobile with same cost.Lenovo phab 2 pro
alok Singh , 26 Oct 2017Garbage...after nought 7.0 update....Why are you saying like that bro
AnonD-710246, 24 Oct 2017Is this phone a worth to buy in oct 2017 ?????yes
Bought this one 1 week back for 19k [no cost emi option] from amazon [Aug 2017 date on the pack with 25k mrp]. Updated to android 7.0 next day. Pretty impressed with it as per its cost:
* Big beautiful 6" amoled screen
* Nice build and look
* Powerful enough processor & GPU to play high end games [better than SD625 & 506 GPU]
* Great battery life [5000 mah] went for 4 days with moderate use & 2 days in heavy usage
* OIS in rear cam works well & you get stable pictures even with shaky hands
* Fast Charging is also good [9W fast charger bundled in] keeping in view 5000mah this was required as it takes more that 2 hours to charge with fast charging, i cant imagine the time it will take to fully charge without the fast charging.
* Dedicated slots for 2 sims & sd card - no hybrid stuff here
* New samsung grace UI & themes are beautiful & fast enough
* Covered under free [minimum cost] screen replacement in damaged case from samsung
* Will also get android Oreo update in future [thanks samsung]
* Single Speaker at the bottom & audio output is not very good but ok [as i used Lenovo Vibe X3 earlier with Dolby Atmos & dedicated dacs for audio & great 2 front speakers, I kind of miss the audio output in this one but its not that bad but not great either]
* No notification light [kind of missing it]
* No gyro [but i do not use it anyway]
* Fingerprint scanner is not lighting fast but ok & works 9 out of 10 times
* Little heavy but manageable as per its size
* Both the cams are ok but not very good I would say. the results look ok but when you zoom in its little grainy sometimes.
* Some heating while initial charging & little worm in playing games but not hot
* The UI seems to be having some background app killer which might be good but sometimes it causes choppiness in audio & video playback also.
I like to play good graphic games & watch a lot of movies so keeping in view this Samsung option it seems to be the best at this price point. I used Samsungs Note 2 also few years back and was quite satisfied with its durability and performance so no regrets from samsung as even after 2 years of use you can get reasonable amount if you opt for resale here in India/Delhi.
Thanks amazon [next day delivery & good price] & samsung for just the thing i needed.
Hope this initial review was helpful.
i am living in UAE, i like to but this phone but samsung didnt lunch this phone in UAE. please let me know how can i get this device here. i tried to buy online but scared of copied phone.. and even i didnt see black color of this device in online shoping site.
Is there Nougat update here in Philippines for this phone (SM-A910F/DS)
PK, 17 Sep 2017It turned out to be the other way for me. With all my apps intact, the performance was good an... moreI have the same problem of bluetooth battery drain. I have tried factory data reset and reinstalling the nogat firmware from scratch. Issue still persist. Hope there is an update from Samsung
Completely satisfied with my a9 pro
Very slippery due to its finely finished body that gives a classy look to the handset
More prone to breakage due to back glass body
Although back glass is strong enough to resists falls
I dropped my mobile few times on the floor at home it didnt crack then but back glass cracked when i accidentally dropped it on a rough concrete surface
Phone case is must .
This mobile is a Battery king i get a screen on time of 9 hours woth volte network on
This is the best phone we can have in this price range
Ramesh, 16 Oct 2017I am planning to buy A9pro. Pls suggest me which is better mobile with same cost.A9 pro is very good phone I am using since last 6 month. Go for it sure
firas, 12 Oct 2017hi all wanna ask if a9 pro have led light nofiticationsNo
jashn, 14 Oct 2017Is the glass back panel durable enough? Can it handle bumps and falls (from normal heights)? w... moreMine's got a cracked back from falling 4ft on ceramic tiles. Still working properly though.