Aussies, 04 Apr 2016Exynos 7880 processor is on it but havn't seen it
K-3, 04 Apr 2016whats the difference between A series and S series?thank you..The A series are considered mid-end handsets utilising usually 6xx Snapdragon processors.
The S series are considered hig-end flagship handsets utilising usually 8xx Snapdragon processors.
the display panels are of higher resolutions on the S series handsets.
K-3, 04 Apr 2016whats the difference between A series and S series?thank you..s sery is better
.Andy., 04 Apr 2016we need an exynos version of itExynos 7880 processor is on it
When will Galaxy A9 pro 2016 be released in the Philippines? We're waiting for its release! Thanks.
Niceeeee, 03 Apr 2016The Only Problem with samsung is that they release hardware and forgot about it like it never... moreYeah, I am though counting on XDA community members to make some builds with future Android releases when that happens. I never cared for Samsung's useless software bloat. The only that would be missed in such a scenario would be the Samsung camera app.
I am pretty interested in this phone despite all the flaws of it being a future Samsung mid range orphan. For sure even with a half baked CM port this phone will have good battery life and that's good enough for me since I do a lot of travelling. I need that all day high screen-on time. I don't always get the time or means to wait around for turbo charger to do it's thing.
who are these pricks, eccentric guys that on da eve of release and analysis, 95 have become fans! crazy
Their only one aim that make money from market without giving priority and quality to their customer.just they are trying to make fool to their customer...
The Only Problem with samsung is that they release hardware and forgot about it like it never happen no update like they don't care and the only thing they care about it is collecting the money without any type of hard work same design multiple spec with ZERO updates
should launch in india as its the most emerging Market in the world because rest are saturated. And as India is a price sensitive mkt price of this medium specked smartphones should be below 30000 somewhere around 25000 rupees.
pros: 1 is a stable as battery is enough to go through whole day and we don't have to keep looking in day light for charging points like beggars.
2. medium performed processor can handle most of the tasks easily.
3. enough external storage space.
4 on par camera
1. 28nm archetecture used two years ago.
2. ram is lpddr3 that also used two years ago.
3. hybrid sim/sdcard slot should have dedicated sim and sdcard slots for this much huge phone.
4. size is too cumbersome to hold screen to body ratio should be 77 or 78% if Huawei can do it you could have also done it. dimensions should be 156*78*7.5--8.2 then it would be a perfect smartphone.
if a9 or a9 pro not coming to southeast asia, xperia x / x performance as my 2nd choose. but i really waiting for a9 pro. so please sammy
Wow its amazing am wait of A9
Let c Whts the view of users😍😍😍&#128525;
A9 Pro worth the money.
Answering some of you.
1. FullHD ? perfect for battery life ideal for me.
2. Battery life performance? A9 4000mah already Top performance just behind S6 active. With 5000mah I can say is TOP 1 for mid range to high end phone.
Problem for me will be.
1. 6inch for men hard to fit in tight jean. But i do bring bag mostly.
Bravo Samsung, now left 1 thing that is customize your TouchWiz and allow us disable those build in samsung app without rooting or else give us pure google stock rom then PERFECT,
The first Samsung phone that interests me! Waiting for the review. :D