Just disguisting.phone automatically sound not notworking.Each time after restart it works I have done everything to get rid of it.But there is no solution.
Always when data is on The phone automatically stops working and blinks black and again asks to open lockscreen ... its a major problem for me plz suggest me anybody
Anonymous, 09 Aug 2017Go for a9 pro because ois Dont go to C9pro because those phones are facing with software problems
I have been using A9 pro for seven months.
Except heating sometimes, like updating system or taking videos it has no problems. After updating it got better.
I am happy with my A9 pro. It is my main phone.
I recommend it.
I have been using A9 Pro for last two months. I have some questions regarding it if anyone can help.
1. When I connect to my office wifi the battery starts draining very fast and also phone gets heated up. The battery usage graph shows Android OS as the maximum battery consumer.
Surprisingly this problem does not happen when I connect to my home wifi.
2. Sometimes call audio is very sharp on incoming calls. This happens intermittently mostly when I am in crowded areas.
Has anyone faced these issues? Any help will be much appreciated.
Nura..., 02 Aug 2017I am going to buy a9 pro say your opinion.....plzzzzA9pro good phone
Anonymous, 31 Jul 2017Hi can someone pls help me which one is a better choice.. A9 pro or c9 pro.. ThanksGo for a9 pro because ois
XLR8R, 06 Aug 2017Hello Ji, ipreetmalhotra, I will try to answer your queries.
1. A9 Pro after latest updates... moreXLR8R Sir, where were you five days back??? I bought it now for 23000 :(
But its still a fair price to me. All of my doubts are cleared now. Its a great device though. Thanks for replying though.
Edit: Jio Cashback Offer is valid only on the Samsung A9 Pro Gold. I am always interested in Black.
iPreetmalhotra, 02 Aug 2017PLEASE REPLY. VERY IMPORTANT.
I am deciding between this and Redmi Note 3. (I know I can bu... moreHello Ji, ipreetmalhotra, I will try to answer your queries.
1. A9 Pro after latest updates has 4G+3G dual SIM. Maybe in stock firmware you will get 4G+2G. A7 and A5 (2017 editions) have also been updated to fix this issue.
2. Yes, you can
3. A9 Pro is only discontinued recently due to launch of C9 Pro. As such you will still find units made in 2017. The phone is STILL supported and acc. to customer care, will receive "three successive version updates" meaning you're good to go at least till Android 7.1.1 (if we are lucky we get Android O).
4. Redmi Note 3 has many many problems and poor quality. I do not recommend. Use jio.com offer and get 3000 off A9 Pro. It's a steal at 19900.....
Suwal Raju, 30 Jul 2017Some body help me. Suddenly my A9 pro stop charging. no response in laptop, computer too... b... moreYou have to clean the charging port in the phone. If you have a very small brush then that works perfectly. Another way is to hold the phone upright (port facing down), then dip the USB connector on the cable (not the phone) in a cap of rectified spirit or vodka (nothing else) and then connect / disconnect the cable to the phone. Repeat this 2 to 3 times. Then while holding the phone upright blow into the port to remove any excess fluid. Do not turn the phone upside down as that will make the liquid flow into the phone. This is how I revived my phone when it stopped charging / connecting to PC.
Anonymous, 05 Aug 2017Don't buy this piece of sh#t .
Samsung doesn't care about this phone
It's like a heavy bri... moreBahahahah what happened?
Please share your experience using this device.
Don't buy this piece of sh#t .
Samsung doesn't care about this phone
It's like a heavy brick which will be useful to throw on someone when you are angry or probably throw this phone in frustration when neither wifi nor 4g will work so slow like an ancient computer from 1980s
Android27, 03 Aug 2017Sweet ! So did you get it ? If yes, then from where and was it a genuine unit ? Actually i have changed my decision and ordered Xiaomi MI Max 2, just yesterday i was ordered this phablet from flipkart.
MJ Mahesh Jawale., 29 Jul 2017Price dropped only 22900 only :)Sweet ! So did you get it ? If yes, then from where and was it a genuine unit ?
Anonymous, 03 Aug 2017Update your software and turn off the fone while charging that will do the trick... i have the... moreHello,
can i buy the phone and use it in France please ?