AnonD-700454, 15 Sep 2017Heating issue after updateNo heating issue
I am now 2 days in to the nougat version and am completely happy with the update. Phone is very swift, battery backup had improved a lot. The biggest improvement I have seen is the heating problem. It is completely fixed. Now even though I use it as worse as I can, I can't notice any heating issues.
Simply said, the phone is now too good without any issues
Why do selfie pics appear in half or portions of original self after Nougat update
I got mine three days ago (Chinese version), and it's just full of awesomeness :D
No updates so far here. Still running on the September 2016 update (A9100ZHU1API2), and it doesn't find any updates. Hope the Nougat update arrives soon.
They really need to do a review for this one.
I went from an S7 edge, which was quite disappointing, to this one, and it's definitely a HUGE improvement!
- most important: no horrible edge, nicely flat!
- 5000 mAh, huge improvement over the 3500 mAh of the S7 edge
- camera is pretty much as good, even 16mp instead of 12mp, and you can download the filters
- you can use dual sim cards *and* a memory card at the same time!
- full access to Samsung apps, if you like them, including S Health (step counter)
- better screenshots! swipe down from the top and select the screenshot icon. Impossible on the S7 edge, it has no such icon. You had to swipe your palm across the screen, which only worked one out of five times (if you were lucky).
- much cheaper! Got it for just 340ÂÂ€ on eBay (new, sealed box!), fast shipping from the UK.
- good 16:9, no horrible 19.5:9 that's plaguing the S8 devices.
- it can do everything the S7 edge can do, and more.
Zxs, 15 Sep 2017Battry backup is superb after nougat update.. Evrything is working fine... But no aod I am disppoint for battery back up after update
AnonD-700736, 15 Sep 2017Evrything is working like butter No problm... Its like new Sorry for my english I am so happyHeating issue after update
PK, 14 Sep 2017Super cool. Not sure if how many have noticed it but we can install dual whatsapp. You can now... moreWhich one wil be better A9 pro or C9 pro... i need a gud battery back up... need to use data all day for my job
Evrything is working like butter
Its like new
Sorry for my english
I am so happy
All good after the update . No more Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and mobile data problems which were ruined by previous update . Now this phone is smooth as it was new . People who face problems after update should do settings reset and insert sim again. And if still it doesn't help then do factory reset .
Battry backup is superb after nougat update..
Evrything is working fine...
But no aod
AnonD-700454, 15 Sep 2017I think battery back up is reduced after updateThanks buddy. I am not updating my phone.Its seems like samsung market tragedy.
Raja, 14 Sep 2017Whats about battery backup ?I think battery back up is reduced after update
Raja, 14 Sep 2017How much ram is free before and afterBefore it was 2.1 th.. after 1.4 th available
Anonymous, 15 Sep 2017Downloading 1.2 gb android 7 update and I hope wifi connectivity problem will be solved after ... morePreviously some apps like fitbit, amazon weren't working on Wi-Fi. They only used to work on mobile data. That seems to be fixed. They are working fine now on Wi-Fi
Downloading 1.2 gb android 7 update and I hope wifi connectivity problem will be solved after the update
Super cool. Not sure if how many have noticed it but we can install dual whatsapp. You can now install whatsapp for both SIM cards or rather numbers. But as of now i can only see whatsapp in that section and not any other app. Thank u Samsung. Hope we can have dual apps for other apps too.
Bang on, have been using the phone like hell since the update 6 hours back and my battery is still at 77% .
AOD and blue light filter were missing though