Anonymous, 31 Jul 2017Hi can someone pls help me which one is a better choice.. A9 pro or c9 pro.. ThanksGo for a9 pro because ois
XLR8R, 06 Aug 2017Hello Ji, ipreetmalhotra, I will try to answer your queries.
1. A9 Pro after latest updates... moreXLR8R Sir, where were you five days back??? I bought it now for 23000 :(
But its still a fair price to me. All of my doubts are cleared now. Its a great device though. Thanks for replying though.
Edit: Jio Cashback Offer is valid only on the Samsung A9 Pro Gold. I am always interested in Black.
iPreetmalhotra, 02 Aug 2017PLEASE REPLY. VERY IMPORTANT.
I am deciding between this and Redmi Note 3. (I know I can bu... moreHello Ji, ipreetmalhotra, I will try to answer your queries.
1. A9 Pro after latest updates has 4G+3G dual SIM. Maybe in stock firmware you will get 4G+2G. A7 and A5 (2017 editions) have also been updated to fix this issue.
2. Yes, you can
3. A9 Pro is only discontinued recently due to launch of C9 Pro. As such you will still find units made in 2017. The phone is STILL supported and acc. to customer care, will receive "three successive version updates" meaning you're good to go at least till Android 7.1.1 (if we are lucky we get Android O).
4. Redmi Note 3 has many many problems and poor quality. I do not recommend. Use jio.com offer and get 3000 off A9 Pro. It's a steal at 19900.....
Suwal Raju, 30 Jul 2017Some body help me. Suddenly my A9 pro stop charging. no response in laptop, computer too... b... moreYou have to clean the charging port in the phone. If you have a very small brush then that works perfectly. Another way is to hold the phone upright (port facing down), then dip the USB connector on the cable (not the phone) in a cap of rectified spirit or vodka (nothing else) and then connect / disconnect the cable to the phone. Repeat this 2 to 3 times. Then while holding the phone upright blow into the port to remove any excess fluid. Do not turn the phone upside down as that will make the liquid flow into the phone. This is how I revived my phone when it stopped charging / connecting to PC.
Anonymous, 05 Aug 2017Don't buy this piece of sh#t .
Samsung doesn't care about this phone
It's like a heavy bri... moreBahahahah what happened?
Please share your experience using this device.
Don't buy this piece of sh#t .
Samsung doesn't care about this phone
It's like a heavy brick which will be useful to throw on someone when you are angry or probably throw this phone in frustration when neither wifi nor 4g will work so slow like an ancient computer from 1980s
Android27, 03 Aug 2017Sweet ! So did you get it ? If yes, then from where and was it a genuine unit ? Actually i have changed my decision and ordered Xiaomi MI Max 2, just yesterday i was ordered this phablet from flipkart.
MJ Mahesh Jawale., 29 Jul 2017Price dropped only 22900 only :)Sweet ! So did you get it ? If yes, then from where and was it a genuine unit ?
Anonymous, 03 Aug 2017Update your software and turn off the fone while charging that will do the trick... i have the... moreHello,
can i buy the phone and use it in France please ?
Suwal Raju, 30 Jul 2017have you got solve. pls tell me my a9 pro also suddenly not charging from yesterday.Update your software and turn off the fone while charging that will do the trick... i have the same experience and i thought my A9 pro is malfunctioning.
Thanks a lot sir.
Somebody please explain the Dual SIM logic in my earlier post.
iPreetmalhotra, 02 Aug 2017PLEASE REPLY. VERY IMPORTANT. I am deciding between this and Redmi Note 3. (I know I can bu... morePlus it was launched in 2016 & samsung maybe wanted to make good room & customer base fr new handsets
iPreetmalhotra, 02 Aug 2017PLEASE REPLY. VERY IMPORTANT. I am deciding between this and Redmi Note 3. (I know I can bu... moreThis is a very good smartphone with a good battery. It got discontinued as not everyone likes a massive 6 inch handset with a big battery which makes the phone a bit heavy.
PLEASE REPLY. VERY IMPORTANT.
I am deciding between this and Redmi Note 3. (I know I can buy MI5 or MI Max for the same price, but MI5 is too fragile and has limited storage and MI Max is too big).
This phone has been discontinued in India. What could be the reason as I am about to buy. I don't care about updates.
I have a few issues regarding Dual SIM connectivity:
1. I have heard that this phone comes in 4G+2G connectivity. Redmi Note 3/4 on the other hand comes with 4G+3G connectivity. Is this an important thing to consider, because if I am using internet from first SIM, the second SIM will only be used for calls. So should I be worried about this thing?
2. Can I select 3G/2G on first SIM and 4G on second SIM without changing the cards?
I have many Samsung and Xiaomi phones including Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 3, Redmi Note 3, Redmi Note 4, MI 4 etc in my family. So I know basic defferences in quality of both manufacturers.
So is it wise spending $150 more for the A9 Pro?
Should I buy a discontinued phone?(Though I bought Galaxy Note 3 after its official discontinue in India)
Or should I go for Redmi Note 3?
Anonymous, 31 Jul 2017Hi can someone pls help me which one is a better choice.. A9 pro or c9 pro.. ThanksA9 pro