Anonymous, 30 Oct 2017Is there Oreo update for A9 Pro Only chipsmore for the. Next uodate moron
alok Singh , 26 Oct 2017Garbage...after nought 7.0 update....But my phone is working good with 7.0....
Anonymous, 27 Oct 2017Why are you saying like that bro But mine is good....
Hi friend..I need a help..is it ok upgrading to Nougat 7.0?Have any problem or not?Because just received a message for upgrading my A9 Pro..Tq friend.
It's a good phone. I am using it from last one year. Everything is going fine. Satisfied from its performance.
Ramesh, 16 Oct 2017I am planning to buy A9pro. Pls suggest me which is better mobile with same cost.Lenovo phab 2 pro
alok Singh , 26 Oct 2017Garbage...after nought 7.0 update....Why are you saying like that bro
Thanks Krishna, 24 Oct 2017Is this phone a worth to buy in oct 2017 ?????yes
Bought this one 1 week back for 19k [no cost emi option] from amazon [Aug 2017 date on the pack with 25k mrp]. Updated to android 7.0 next day. Pretty impressed with it as per its cost:
* Big beautiful 6" amoled screen
* Nice build and look
* Powerful enough processor & GPU to play high end games [better than SD625 & 506 GPU]
* Great battery life [5000 mah] went for 4 days with moderate use & 2 days in heavy usage
* OIS in rear cam works well & you get stable pictures even with shaky hands
* Fast Charging is also good [9W fast charger bundled in] keeping in view 5000mah this was required as it takes more that 2 hours to charge with fast charging, i cant imagine the time it will take to fully charge without the fast charging.
* Dedicated slots for 2 sims & sd card - no hybrid stuff here
* New samsung grace UI & themes are beautiful & fast enough
* Covered under free [minimum cost] screen replacement in damaged case from samsung
* Will also get android Oreo update in future [thanks samsung]
* Single Speaker at the bottom & audio output is not very good but ok [as i used Lenovo Vibe X3 earlier with Dolby Atmos & dedicated dacs for audio & great 2 front speakers, I kind of miss the audio output in this one but its not that bad but not great either]
* No notification light [kind of missing it]
* No gyro [but i do not use it anyway]
* Fingerprint scanner is not lighting fast but ok & works 9 out of 10 times
* Little heavy but manageable as per its size
* Both the cams are ok but not very good I would say. the results look ok but when you zoom in its little grainy sometimes.
* Some heating while initial charging & little worm in playing games but not hot
* The UI seems to be having some background app killer which might be good but sometimes it causes choppiness in audio & video playback also.
I like to play good graphic games & watch a lot of movies so keeping in view this Samsung option it seems to be the best at this price point. I used Samsungs Note 2 also few years back and was quite satisfied with its durability and performance so no regrets from samsung as even after 2 years of use you can get reasonable amount if you opt for resale here in India/Delhi.
Thanks amazon [next day delivery & good price] & samsung for just the thing i needed.
Hope this initial review was helpful.
i am living in UAE, i like to but this phone but samsung didnt lunch this phone in UAE. please let me know how can i get this device here. i tried to buy online but scared of copied phone.. and even i didnt see black color of this device in online shoping site.