does anyone know if this phone supports LTE for Rogers in Canada?
this phone A9pro is better performance in chipset
an 4gb ram so fast speed in all function n softwear
5000mhz battery is such a exicitng 2 days battery life with continue in internet
Have an issue with this A9 pro. Cannot access google play. So cant access some apps like Uber,U-tube that are google driven.. can someone help?
Hello, i'm from Malaysia.. Currently, i'm using this Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro(2016), which is for me, the best mid-range smartphone available... It's features are good enough for me.. Some of you might be expecting gyroscope, LED notifications, IP68 certified and what so ever, then why don't you go for Samsung S7 edge..?? this is a mid-range smartphone dude, what do you expect? a mid-range phone with a high-end specs device? Here are my opinions;
1) Huge battery capacity, 5000mAh(special for A9 Pro model ONLY)
2) Fast Charging
3) Finger Print
4) Large 6 inch screen, beautiful SUPER AMOLED display
5) 4GB RAM, which is excellent in multitasking, no lag at all
6) SD 652 chipset
7) Gorilla Glass 4
8) Different dual sim card tray, and also another tray for SD card(not hybrid)
9) 4G lte connection(depends on your network coverage)
10) NFC (Samsung pay)
11) Ultra data saving mode(can save more mobile data usage)
12) Smart manager(no need Clean Master anymore) and also device security
13) One-handed operation(in case you want to use it with one hand)
14) Knox active protection
15) Customize vibration intensity and vibration pattern
16) Customize sound quality and effects(SoundAlive+ and Tube Amp)
17) Easy mode and Standard Mode
18) Speaker: Excellent
19) Screen brightness intensity is good even under sun light
20) 3.5mm jack is located at the bottom( i love it! )
1) Sometimes overheating especially when room temp rises(if you're heavy gamers, please sit nearby A/C for your own sake)
2) Camera auto-focus got problem when capturing in low-light, unless you turn on the flash. Camera quality is average eventhough it has f/1.9 aperture, because they're not using Sony IMX sensors for this model. The pictures captured looks fabulous in the phone, but not in laptop/PC(this how i determine whether the camera is good or not), so sad, but yet still good.
3) No 4k recording even the chipset support 4k recording.(i dont need it so far)
4) No LED notifications(that's why u have to activate the sounds for notification, it has an excellent loud speaker anyway)
5) SUPER AMOLED display cause the battery drains faster than Eminem's rapping.. Thank God, Samsung made it 5000 mAh. You gotta keep the brightness low, like 20% or something.
6) This phone is quite heavy, 210g.. heavier than Mi Max with 6.44inch display, but it's not that heavy, still can use it with one hand, just get used to it.
Overall, this is the best mid-range for Samsung A-series category. Worth it. The most important thing is, Samsung never cheats on benchmark test like other manufacturer does.. lollzz.. you guys can search it cuz i don't wanna mentioned it here.. there are so many cheap-skate manufacturers try to do something crazy just to make people buy their product.. some of you might got defected device, but you can send it back to customer service by the way. Of course there are product faulty everywhere, every brands. If you wanna buy this phone, go for it, no regrets.
mukkara99, 29 Jan 20171 Hi I bought A9 pro a few days ago...I am facing issues with Google play store not opening o... moreHey there I'm facing huge heating issues in my Samsung galaxy A9 pro while playing games. It reaches upto 50*c temperature which is too hot. Even while updating apps from play store my device heats up. Anyone facing this issue. Even the battery has become poor not that great.
A9 pro is not value for money, heavy weight is really disappointed no led notification no front flush in samsung cheap phone these features are available i bought this phone last month but want to sell it now
a9 pro please update .
real dual camera lens phase detection dual led (dual tone)flush
front camera 13mp +led flush+led notification light
Jaki, 31 Jan 2017A9 pro or A7 2017?https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nYUg1qL4dow
San, 02 Feb 2017i had the same problem. after checking i found that its a problem with my Airtel broadband DNS... moreThank you for your reply.I had bsnl broadband connection.I tried to change dns settings to Google dns.but issue was not resolved.please elaborate the resolution please
jasonthesailor, 29 Jan 2017this idea about using the region correct sim and making calls from outside india....is it a on... moreIt is first time only to unlock the region code. After you use the region specific sim to make the first phone call the device gets unlocked for worldwide use.
Anonymous, 29 Jan 2017I also have problem with my a9 pro - unable to open play store thru wifi but ok with mobile da... morei had the same problem. after checking i found that its a problem with my Airtel broadband DNS. i called up the customer care people and they asked me to put the google DNS ip and which solved my issue.. you can google the issue and there are lot of site which shows with the step by step solution.. try it once
I used galaxy S6 and after Use S6 i purchased Samsung A9 pro .i am totalyy dipressed after buying this phone.its fam is 4 gm but problem of phone hanging again and again .i used samsung phones from last 13 years . I feel now samsung going with quantity not with quality .
It is a very good phone with above average features. Huge battery capacity which lasts full day. Look wise it is very beautiful and looks premium at least for me. I am enjoying this piece of marvel.
There is no LED notification in this mobile , bit disappointment about that
the best phone that I bougth
Very huge and beautiful display, good for movies, gaming, web browsing
Two days battery with Intensive use
4g lte bands for att and tmobile (colombia version)
equal performance to note 5
Very very heavy, I have small hands with three days of use are hurting me.
I have to change phone for this inconvenience, but it would be the best phone I've ever had
you need to buy de colombia version, it has the 4g bands for att and tmobile
Hi. Can someome help.me out pls. I bought this mobile recently. Not even 15 days old. When i was in india.immediate after my purchase. The dealer suggested about jio sim. So i jus used till my vacation. Within 10 days i came back to gulf.wher i am findin a problem in using my wifi connection in the handset. Which is not allowin me to access play store. Google id not accepted. Even the facebook
Which is related to google. I reset the mobile twice and removed all the app related to jio. Still in am findin prob. Dnt knw what i can do. The app which i installed before with.mobile network is workin.like whats app. Imo. Youtube. But wit wifi. I cant download anythin and use my fb