A.t.h, 12 Sep 2016I bought one a9 pro (a910f/ds) version but the ram reading is 3.5 gb mot 4gb Any idea for that? 500mb is reserved for system usage, at least the phone wont lag right?if wont lag i think that will be enough. :)
im just hoping that, the 5000mh batt will last at least for two days at regular usage (non heavy gamer etc.) because if it still can last for only 12 hours, then there's no point to put the 5000mh batt in it..
myr.ravi, 13 Sep 2016Dear can u plz explain abut these things in A9 Pro
3.Finger... moreHi, im not professional reviewer, I will try my best to answer you:-
1.Call Quality - very clear
2.Speaker Sound - loud, but max volume the sounds tend to break a bit
3.Fingerprint Response Time - not using this function
4.Charging Time - not bad, i didnt specifically measure but this morning around 30mins it charged about 50%
5.Build Quality - a bit slippery due to both side is glass. slight heavy but its still alright for a girl like me
6.Wi-Fi Strength - not facing any trouble so far. connections quite fast
DragonSue, 13 Sep 2016Hi, Minseaman.. just wanted to reconfirm that the phone have 3 slots rite? Yes, 3 slot. The sims slot is nano-sim (non hybrid)
Anonymous, 13 Sep 2016Does anyone experience corrupted pictures and videos when taking with the A9 Pro? I'm not sure... morei think it is from the memory card you use...im using this phone and till now im not experiencing that problem..try to reformat your memory card or try a new one..
Does anyone experience corrupted pictures and videos when taking with the A9 Pro? I'm not sure if it's the phone or the SD card
minseaman, 13 Sep 2016I bought this phone about 3days ago from directd Mega store RM1799 (white). The service sucks ... moreDear can u plz explain abut these things in A9 Pro
3.Fingerprint Response Time
I bought this phone about 3days ago from directd Mega store RM1799 (white). The service sucks at the counter but I received excellent service from the guy downstair. Here's my opinion about the phone:-
1. was worried about the camera not as nice but its perfect in daylight, slight blurry in low light. so far the camera is fast & the photo is nice
2. graphic is good for gaming
3. phone doesn't lag so far
4. smooth usage even with a lot of apps on at the same time
5. sound is clear & loud
1. As im a heavy gamer, the battery barely lasted a day for me. however it havent shut down on me yet, managed to last till night time to charge at home
2. this phone heat up. I put it on my thigh & its pretty hot (not just warm)
3. Not sure the apps problem, phone problem or my finger's problem, some apps like Waze I cant close it with the "back button" (not sure what to call it). Sometimes it detect, sometimes not. So I had to press the home button to go to main screen & close it from there.
4. the screen is too near the side of the phone, by just holding on the phone i keep accidentally pressing/scrolling whatever on the side of the screen (waze, facebook, game...)
5. Not sure if its a con for other people but this phone is far too slippery for me due to front & back glass built. Will buy a casing to solve this problem
6. NO Gyro, already tested to open 360 vids in FB & VR mode in Pokemon Go...
So far Im happy with this phone
Arad, 11 Sep 2016Hi everybody, Does galaxy a9 pro have a single sim card version (total 2 slot for sim and S... moreI got 2 sims slot (Sim 1 & Sim 2) on the right side of the phone; one Micro SD slot (came free with 64Gb memory card) on top on my phone
Since taobao is cheap, I guess i'll just gv it a shot haha
gewdVibe, 12 Sep 2016Thanks man. Didnt know it has No notifification led. Same like IphoneAre you sure it doesn't have gyroscope? The specs says it does have gyro. It is not the same?
ale., 03 Sep 2016when it will be in Bangladesh?
bangladesh it will arrive after 2017 summer
I bought one a9 pro (a910f/ds) version but the ram reading is 3.5 gb mot 4gb
Any idea for that?