AnonD-127343, 21 Mar 2013Which is a better phone - Samsung Ace 2 or Huawei Ascend G33O?Does both phones have WhatsApp?As long as the phone has Android 2.1 + it supports whatsapp. Ace 2 is better :)
AnonD-127343, 21 Mar 2013Which is a better phone - Samsung Ace 2 or Huawei Ascend G33O?Does both phones have WhatsApp?Both of them almost have the same features.
Huawei G330 doesn't has FM radio, it still uses GPU Adreno 203, but the dualcore CPU looks better with Qualcomm 8225 Snapdragon 1 GHz. And its display is 4 inches. Its RAM still 512 MB.
While Galaxy Ace 2 has FM radio, GPU Mali 400-MP and 768 MB RAM, but the clock speed CPU is 800 MHz and uses 3,8 inch display.
Cak Once, 21 Mar 2013good analysis.
one i like is the batre life,good for smartphone.Thanks. :-)
I am impressed too with Galaxy Ace 2 battery life and I like this smartphone.
Which is a better phone - Samsung Ace 2 or Huawei Ascend G33O?Does both phones have WhatsApp?
I have been using android phone but this is one that satisfies me. Long battery life. It is better than iphone4. Battery lasts longer than s3 mini.
Bajan, 18 Mar 2013Any chance of having bahasa Indonesia as language?Bahasa Indonesia is available in settings, language and keyboard.
I have 3 months to use this phone and I am very satisfied, it is fast action camera battery be very good, I believe that with jelly bean will be even interesant.i have and iphone 4 but in addition to his dizanjit for me ace 2 is much better then iphone 4
Anonymous, 14 Mar 2013Jelly bean april 22nd.even in Albania at the same time will come
Faisals, 17 Mar 2013Is this phone able to make skype video call?? I think, yes!
My opinion in using Samsung Galaxy Ace 2
- Big screen display (3,8 inch), nice for browsing and gaming
- Good RAM (555 MB)
- Its response is fast enough
- Music and camera are fine
- Hotswap microSD slot (beside left of the smarrphone)
- The durable for the battery is good
- Has video call camera
- 1 GB internal memory
- When it is fully charged, it will light and sound
- Slim enough for the design
- Has preinstalled Polaris Office, editor available
- Has preinstalled Task Manager and File Manager (My Files)
- Messaging is good, Swipe is available
- The NovaThor 8500 dualcore processor with 800 MHz is not good for game (play Tekken 3, the FPS was low)
- Using Gingerbread is good, but for the upgrade software is question mark
- Price is still expensive
- The manage applications (in setrings), in on sdcard section doesn't show microSD capacity, it shows USB storage
- No microSD given in the package
I had checked on Samsung Kies in PC, there wasn't new update available.
Yes the 4.1 update has been confirmed and so far there have been 2 leaks of official 4.1 firmware. Look for more on my YouTube channel.
i have this device and have jelly bean installed as it has leaked out before official release.. 800mhz dual-core isn't high-end but it plays dead trigger and games like that easily and the screen and camera are amazing!!!! its only 5mp but it takes better pictures then my 14mp digital cam!! if your budget reaches this price then go for it!!you can Google how to upgrade to jelly bean NOW! or if u want wait to till it comes to you (wait if you dont understand how to)!! it does come with some cool apps like google talk where you can tell phone to send txts find places etc... you can also get root access and uninstall some apps if you don't want all the apps it comes with! but don't uninstall the wrong ones!! great starter (mid-range) phone with highend screen and great camera... any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org