Faisals, 17 Mar 2013Is this phone able to make skype video call?? I think, yes!
My opinion in using Samsung Galaxy Ace 2
- Big screen display (3,8 inch), nice for browsing and gaming
- Good RAM (555 MB)
- Its response is fast enough
- Music and camera are fine
- Hotswap microSD slot (beside left of the smarrphone)
- The durable for the battery is good
- Has video call camera
- 1 GB internal memory
- When it is fully charged, it will light and sound
- Slim enough for the design
- Has preinstalled Polaris Office, editor available
- Has preinstalled Task Manager and File Manager (My Files)
- Messaging is good, Swipe is available
- The NovaThor 8500 dualcore processor with 800 MHz is not good for game (play Tekken 3, the FPS was low)
- Using Gingerbread is good, but for the upgrade software is question mark
- Price is still expensive
- The manage applications (in setrings), in on sdcard section doesn't show microSD capacity, it shows USB storage
- No microSD given in the package
Its just awesome and i liked it too much....its a good one go grab it!!!
I had checked on Samsung Kies in PC, there wasn't new update available.
Yes the 4.1 update has been confirmed and so far there have been 2 leaks of official 4.1 firmware. Look for more on my YouTube channel.
i have this device and have jelly bean installed as it has leaked out before official release.. 800mhz dual-core isn't high-end but it plays dead trigger and games like that easily and the screen and camera are amazing!!!! its only 5mp but it takes better pictures then my 14mp digital cam!! if your budget reaches this price then go for it!!you can Google how to upgrade to jelly bean NOW! or if u want wait to till it comes to you (wait if you dont understand how to)!! it does come with some cool apps like google talk where you can tell phone to send txts find places etc... you can also get root access and uninstall some apps if you don't want all the apps it comes with! but don't uninstall the wrong ones!! great starter (mid-range) phone with highend screen and great camera... any questions email email@example.com
3rd monthsary with this phone today. hahahaha... No problems, lags or whatsoever... I just love it. :) (forevver alone XD) :)
Anonymous, 14 Mar 2013Jelly bean april 22nd.oh really?? is it the official JB Update from samsung?
Sdk, 15 Mar 2013ACE 2 Or S3 Mini.Pl.tell.just go with the s3 mini :)
SaNo93, 15 Mar 2013Galaxy Ace 2 or LG Optimus L7 ?? Fast please :)Optimus L7 screen is bigger, ICS preinstalled, but it still uses GPU Adreno 200. While Ace 2 uses dual core processor (not maximum cause only 800 MHz), uses GPU Mali 400.
Sdk, 15 Mar 2013ACE 2 Or S3 Mini.Pl.tell.I have Ace 2, my sister has S3 Mini. The price is so far different yet the specification is not (except for the internal storage). However, I prefer S3 Mini design actually. It feels great in the hand.
Sdk, 15 Mar 2013ACE 2 Or S3 Mini.Pl.tell.Of course Galaxy SIII Mini is better. It comes with Jelly Bean preinstalled, 1 GB RAM to handle multitasking and big display in 4 inch.
SaNo93, 15 Mar 2013Galaxy Ace 2 or LG Optimus L7 ?? Fast please :)Galaxy Ace 2 because it has a better processor and 720p video recording. But it's up to you as the L7 has a bigger 4.3 inch screen, android 4.0 and longer battery life. But Jellybean update is coming for the Ace 2 so that won't be a worry. But i still prefer Ace 2 :)
edward, 14 Mar 2013which is better ace 2 or s duos?Ace 2 bcoz its dual core and it has better gpu. The s duos is suck.
edward, 14 Mar 2013which is better ace 2 or s duos?Ace 3 I8160 is better. It comes with 768 RAM, 800 MHz dual core processor, has video call camera, bigger battery capacity (1500 MHz).
I have used for 2 days. Satisfied with this smartphone, big display. Fast enough and good performance.