Thought all new phones were triband these days??? Very disappointed bought in uk doesn't work in US!! Not happy
plz,anyone tell me?samsung galaxy ace have any webcam or video calling camera?
does this phone have the repeated message alert my old phone beeped every 10 mins till id read it cant find this facility on this phone
i am using for last months.very satisfactory performance all around. downloading is awasome.lookwise good n very user friendly.
how do I change or add a notification ringtone to my phone as what's on there is poor and to quite if your away from the phone. Thxs
I have just purchased this phone and i have tried to make video calls..has it got this features
Bought this phone 4days back. A very good value for money, indeed. A tiny problem though, a tiny stuck pixel has appeared near the edge of the screen on the bottom left. Any remedy? should i get it replaced. The stuck pixel is visible only in black screen....size of a pin prick.
This phone is good for the price, i have it since 2011.03.11, but if you are planning to do serious gaming ( 3d, or very hardware demanding) this is not the phone for you.
I have rooted the phone from the beginning and installed various roms, and i have to say it has some issues:
1. the phone hangs for a sec when you push unlock button
2. wifi connection is lost if the screen turns off for a few minutes
3. very small RAM
4. no flash player
Also the phone is not a fast one. Compared to other phones like galaxy S, it lags alot. Browsing is okay with opera, stock browser is slow for me. A lot of games are not compatible with the phone or lag like hell. If i were to buy a new phone today i definately wouldn't buy it, because there are newer faster phones for almost the same price.( xperia U, or xperia GO)
If u r trying to buy this ace...plz read above
two major problems i face in 1 month.
1.hardware fault..i mean when u r surfing from any browser u will noticed that sudden rapid scrolling from top to down of the page.this happens 10-15 times rapid scroll in 30 minutes..
2. camera issue..in my personal experience..i noticed that in a 15 days dust are diposited inside the camera after which photos come blurr...when i clean dust of my ace from service center..just after a week dust gathered again..also now when i open my camera application i see on screen there are 5 to 6 black spots ..and it comes in photos and videos too..so plz guys before u buy plz go to xda forum there u will found already this known issues which cannot be resoveld..now i am selling my handset ..and i am going to buy micromax a110 canvas 2 which is now days is going very populer...i thought samsung are the very popular brand and i never expect such problems from them..this is reason iam going to buy micromax a110..thank u guys..
The phone fits right in your hands, It would be the best buy if it costed a thousand less, feature wise it is bang-on. The only drawback to me is the internal memory and RAM, the phone starts lagging very fast, probably after you ve downloaded 5-6 of your favorite apps. Nice camera, light in weight. Another good phone from samsung.
Gurpreet, 06 Nov 2012I have just purchased this phone but not able to find sent messages & also how can I fwd t... morePress the msg and hold your finger to the msg for few seconds, you can recieve option for forward the msg.
I have just purchased this phone but not able to find sent messages & also how can I fwd the messages.
pls help me. ma galaxy ace is vry slow in loading appz. whn i exit from an app its takes a year for the home screen to appear nd the widgets to appear. also its takes too much time to open my contacts nd sms... nd whn i am slide opening my phn its takes some time for the sliding screen to appear. guys pls help to fix tis prob...
I'm using this phone for more than 1 1/2 year.
My main uses are:
1) Calling (hey it's a phone!!!)
2) Some web browsing (news,sports etc)
4) GPS (mainly for rough coordinates calculation)
Main disadvantages are:
1) not enough RAM
2) and battery life (which is the main problem for all smartphones. While using GPS, battery life is aprox. 45-60min).
I have countered the disadvantages with the use of "task killer" and "battery conservation" apps, and for the times than i need to use the GPS I bought a second battery)
For the RAM problem, I rooted the phone, which helps not only in the allocation of even more apps to the sdcard but improves the overall performance (surprisingly A LOT).
I believe with its current price (150 euros) it is one of the best "value for money" smartphones in the market.