If u r trying to buy this ace...plz read above
two major problems i face in 1 month.
1.hardware fault..i mean when u r surfing from any browser u will noticed that sudden rapid scrolling from top to down of the page.this happens 10-15 times rapid scroll in 30 minutes..
2. camera issue..in my personal experience..i noticed that in a 15 days dust are diposited inside the camera after which photos come blurr...when i clean dust of my ace from service center..just after a week dust gathered again..also now when i open my camera application i see on screen there are 5 to 6 black spots ..and it comes in photos and videos too..so plz guys before u buy plz go to xda forum there u will found already this known issues which cannot be resoveld..now i am selling my handset ..and i am going to buy micromax a110 canvas 2 which is now days is going very populer...i thought samsung are the very popular brand and i never expect such problems from them..this is reason iam going to buy micromax a110..thank u guys..
The phone fits right in your hands, It would be the best buy if it costed a thousand less, feature wise it is bang-on. The only drawback to me is the internal memory and RAM, the phone starts lagging very fast, probably after you ve downloaded 5-6 of your favorite apps. Nice camera, light in weight. Another good phone from samsung.
Gurpreet, 06 Nov 2012I have just purchased this phone but not able to find sent messages & also how can I fwd t... morePress the msg and hold your finger to the msg for few seconds, you can recieve option for forward the msg.
I have just purchased this phone but not able to find sent messages & also how can I fwd the messages.
pls help me. ma galaxy ace is vry slow in loading appz. whn i exit from an app its takes a year for the home screen to appear nd the widgets to appear. also its takes too much time to open my contacts nd sms... nd whn i am slide opening my phn its takes some time for the sliding screen to appear. guys pls help to fix tis prob...
I'm using this phone for more than 1 1/2 year.
My main uses are:
1) Calling (hey it's a phone!!!)
2) Some web browsing (news,sports etc)
4) GPS (mainly for rough coordinates calculation)
Main disadvantages are:
1) not enough RAM
2) and battery life (which is the main problem for all smartphones. While using GPS, battery life is aprox. 45-60min).
I have countered the disadvantages with the use of "task killer" and "battery conservation" apps, and for the times than i need to use the GPS I bought a second battery)
For the RAM problem, I rooted the phone, which helps not only in the allocation of even more apps to the sdcard but improves the overall performance (surprisingly A LOT).
I believe with its current price (150 euros) it is one of the best "value for money" smartphones in the market.
arnv, 05 Nov 2012can any one tell whether galaxy ace will support ics or not?It supports jellybean too
This is one of the best phone I ve ever used..battery backup, call quality, camera, resolution evrything is too good. Only problem I faced with this phone is that it unables to reconnect to the network once its out of network coverage area. Otherwise, this phone is very much user friendly. Unfortunately, I ve lost my phone last week. :( and I am planning to buy Sumsung S duos.
Its been two years now and the only two major negatives are the battery life and RAM . Battery life with mobile internet kept ON or wifi kept ON is miserable. Less RAM restricts ur apps installation if you install some applications like FB, Youtube, watsapp, Zedge, mindicator, FB messenger.
Anonymous, 04 Nov 2012Hii ppl :) I need serious help.. My galaxy ace camera isnt zooming.. Can anyone tell me what... moreThere is no need to worry so much about zooming. While captureing in 5mp resolution it wil not zoom becoz its max resolution is 5mp, Since it doesnt hav further digital Zoom. But If u r capturing in 2mp or 3.2mp resolution then i think it wil Zoom. Try it. Also after capturing pics if u go in gallery u can zoom ur captured pics, then y u r worrying.
rony, 04 Nov 2012does anybody know the country of origin of this Mobile ?!south korea
rony, 04 Nov 2012does anybody know the country of origin of this Mobile ?!samsung origin is in south korea..
Hii ppl :)
I need serious help..
My galaxy ace camera isnt zooming.. Can anyone tell me what to do..
Cause i just dont know..
When i go to take pictures i cant zoom and take..
Anyone knows a solution to dis?
Plz reply some1 :(
Would be grateful for d help!