Preethi, 19 Jul 2012Nxt wk im gonna buy galaxy ACE anyone can give pinion abt t?Don't buy it is full of hardware limitations go for the live with walkman with a better price and a full healthy set of features even somewhat like the galaxy S2!
AnonD-35250, 19 Jul 2012im using ace... da prob is dat i wont be getting ics or jellybean updates bcoz of hardware con... moreJust don't worry , install a custom rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1537913 you ill enjoy the same every thing on ics but this is unofficial . Download, install and Enjoy
Preethi, 19 Jul 2012Nxt wk im gonna buy galaxy ACE anyone can give pinion abt t?im using ace... da prob is dat i wont be getting ics or jellybean updates bcoz of hardware constraints.
so pls check other phones too like ace2, ace duos, xperia mini, mini pro, neo v. dey r good competitors
Preethi, 19 Jul 2012Nxt wk im gonna buy galaxy ACE anyone can give pinion abt t?It's a great phone, but if you can, save up and buy an xperia pro, that phone outclasses it and has a similar price :)
how i can install apps in external memory card....plz help me......when ever i download a apps from android market then it saves in phone memory.......plz help me..........
Could you please tell me how can I install persian language on this mobile? fonts and keyboard.
Need to find out which is better phone..Samsung galaxy ace/ace duos..as i can c from the specifications..Ace is better since it has better camera resolution and flash light...Please suggest
aravind, 18 Jul 2012Guys, i was thinking about a new phone and i am confused wit the ace and wildfire s.... which ... moreGalaxy Ace is better than Wildfire S. Hers's the comparsion between the two:
1) Ace has more than 50% more talk time per battery charge, 11 hours vs 7,1 hours. Around 80% more standby time 26,7 days vs 15 days.
2) Ace has around 10% higher capacity battery, 1 350 mAh vs 1 230 mAh.
3) Ace has more powerful processor compared to Wildfire S 0,8 GHz vs 600 MHz.
4) Wildfire S shoots higher resolution video at a higher frame rate, 480p @ 24fps vs 320 x 240 @ 20fps.
5) Wildfire S has faster data transfer connecting to other bluetooth devices, 3,0 vs 2,1 of Ace.
6) The Wildfire S's has good amount of RAM compared to Ace 512 MB vs 278 MB.
7) The Galaxy Ace has an average sized screen, but the screen on the Wildfire S is very small 3.2" vs 3.5"
Hope this helps.
Harshit Sharma, 18 Jul 2012There is any difference between samsung glaxy ace and samsung glaxy ace2 accept inhesHere's the comparison between Ace and Ace-2 in which Ace 2 stands way ahead of Ace:
1) The Ace 2 can access games and videos on the Internet that require Adobe Flash.
2) Ace 2 has more than 40% faster web browser, 1 051 ms vs 1 833 ms.
3) The Ace 2 has a Micro USB video output connector to display pictures or video on TVs or other devices.
4) Ace 2 shoots high resolution HD (720p) video at a higher frame rate, 720p @ 30fps vs 320 x 240 @ 20fps.
5) Ace 2 has around 3x more RAM,786 MB vs 278 MB.
6) Ace 2 has around 26% more internal storage 4GB vs 158 MB.
7) Ace 2 has faster data transfer and lower power consumption connecting to other bluetooth devices, 3,0 vs 2,1.
8) Around 50% crisper display 245 PPI vs 164 PPI.
9) Higher resolution screen, 800x480 vs 480x320.
10) More than 10% larger screen, 3,8" vs 3,5".
11) Ace 2 takes better movies than the Galaxy Ace 720@30fps vs 320X240@20fps.
12) The Ace 2 has a Micro USB video output connector to display pictures or video on TVs or other devices.
13) The Ace 2 has 2 cores while the Galaxy Ace has 1.
14) Ace 2 has recent bluetooth support, but the Galaxy Ace's bluetooth support is older 3.0 vs 2.1
15) Ace 2 has a good battery capacity than Ace 1500 mAh vs 1350 mAh.
aravind, 18 Jul 2012Guys, i was thinking about a new phone and i am confused wit the ace and wildfire s.... which ... moreGalaxy Ace is pretty old (Released Feb 2011). although you may want to check Galaxy Ace2 or Ace Duos. HTC phones are classy.
my galaxy worked for a day and just freeze i can not get any one to fix it what can i do