Petruccio, 26 Dec 2011Can anyone tell me how to switch beetween GSM and WCDMA network? When I acces the Mobile Netwo... moreYou should upgrade your ace to the newest OS then you will find out this option.
shiva, 27 Dec 2011am playing angry birds for 2 hours.But within that time,the battery is finished.how to save th... more.. how do i save my battery power..??? n plus when im taking a picture how do i zoom in???
hey can anybody tell me wheather.i can connect pendrive in my galaxy ace
am playing angry birds for 2 hours.But within that time,the battery is finished.how to save the battery power?
this phone has a poor battery...anyone tell me what can i do to make my battery strong...tnx
STRiKER, 26 Dec 2011Ji friends, for all those who plan to buy this phone and for those ho have it, here is the lis... moreI have xperia, but it doesn't heat or anything, besides, xperia neo V is better buy, it's the same price of the ace's here in the Philippines, but definitely better 10x, besides, there is need for greater specs, because the apps demand more and more power from cpu especially those with large sizes o.o
Hello there, please could anyone tell me what software is the most suitable for syncronizing my Ace with my laptop?
Hi guys... I am seriously thinking to buy Ace but wonder what Assisted-GPS is and how it works. Does this work as an ordinary GPS, with international maps and so on?
Can anyone tell me how to switch beetween GSM and WCDMA network? When I acces the Mobile Networks menu, there is no option like this. Thank you!
Ad Flash suport and upgrade the video for 720p recording and this will be the perfect phone,if the price will be the same.
rishisingh, 26 Dec 2011how can i upgrade it to 2.3you can use odin or kies , if you want safe and easy way just go to ssc and ask them to upgrade it, but i prefer odin cause it the fastest way, upgrade less than 5 minutes
AnonD-34609, 26 Dec 2011http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_32fy4_6gvm&feature=g-upl&context=g2e589a5auaaaaaaaaaa ... moreyeah although its already in alpha version this ROM still in developing phase to make it run properly, cause for now it's only for dev team.
check out another video of cm9 ics android 4.0.1 alpha version
all those who were planning to buy a smartphone should buy this!amazing.
Just amazing..I luv my galaxy ace..every one who thinks to bye android phone must bye ace..less internal storage is only drawback of this phone..otherwise superb..
Ji friends, for all those who plan to buy this phone and for those ho have it, here is the list of my hands on experience over this phone after a usage of more than a month:
1. I previously was using the Nokia C601 and was fed up with symbian issues. Hence, decided to buy an android this time with the same budget.
2. The phone costs around 13k in India. Abour budget androids, I would like to mention that there is nothing better than going for a high end costly Android. The reason is simple. It is because that either you buy a highly configured device that will give you the exact experience of Android with no lags, camera and decent battery or you keep on cursing these mid budget droids. This phone is worth every penny as you wont get a better option in this budget. The reasons are as follows:
- Xperia is greatly configured but looks girly. A guy cant even think about buying it. Overheating issues are also not new to this device.
- HTC has lower clocekd processors (both Explorer and Wildfire S), HTC Sense is cool and the devices are decent too. But go for Explorer if you want. Wildfire S is old school now.
- LG Optimus is crap in looks and UI. Otherwise the config are good. I wont buy that ugly device ever.
- Ace looks superb and lags every once in a while, but its camera is awesome, the sound with volume+ becomes great and the battery if charged properly will deliver one single day with 24x7 data active.
Friends, all the things about Android market having millions of Apps and all but the fact is that they make them similar to wha Nokia possesses. Most of us want a wifi fixer and bluetooth fixer, we dont need them in Nokia, right? So, its out and out your choice. Go for android that is good in disguise or play safe with a LUMIA.