AnonD-22160, 16 Sep 2011i m also confused between the two,,,ACE or Xperia MINIyes i also think ace is much better than xperia mini. Sony erric baterry back up so poor. Screen smaller
just wanna ask if it has a camera or video in the front were we can do skype?if its possible.
Hi user..... im nt able to download app on my ace gettin error "couldn't install in usb storeage or sd card" can some1 help with dat.......
AnonD-22160, 16 Sep 2011i m also confused between the two,,,ACE or Xperia MINIdefinitelyy ace is better than xperia mini.
mac, 25 Jun 2011Help needed please. My daughter bought a galaxy ace 2 weeks ago and its great, that is until i... moreEven I am facing the same problem nothing has work out for me except removing battary.
TAD, 14 Sep 2011what do you choose beetwen xperia mini pro or galaxy ace???plz help me...thksi m also confused between the two,,,ACE or Xperia MINI
Anonymous, 14 Sep 2011How to download and install Adobe flash player in this SG Ace? Thanks in advance for your help.....download fresh player for mobile9
Anonymous, 14 Sep 2011How to download and install Adobe flash player in this SG Ace? Thanks in advance for your help.....how??just simply click the anus and just punch her boobs and jump to the buildin..any question??
[deleted post]here in the Philippines,gingerbread is now available,so you should ask the nearest samsung service center:-)
[Português/BR] Ótimo aparelho pelo custo/benefício oferecido. Com a versão do Android 2.3 fica ainda melhor. Há uma melhoria da câmera e na resposta do sistema em suas funções. Muito bom mesmo! Great unit for the cost / benefit offered.
[english/USA] With the release of Android 2.3 is even better. There is a better camera and the response of the system in its functions. Very good indeed!
yatinkumar, 15 Sep 2011Hi All,
I am facing a issue with cam. I am not able to take snaps. The Button is visible o... morepiece of cake.
1. go to camera
2. click the power button once, it unlocks the whole thing.
now you can use the camera again..
read older post..
I lov this model vry much...i love all features except drastic problems like poor battery and wifi error sometimes...
I am facing a issue with cam. I am not able to take snaps. The Button is visible on screen but while clicking it doesnt responds and i see a lock icon just on the right side of the no (Which shows the limit of snaps). I dont know whats wrong. Actaully any control other than main close button not working. Please help...
To all Battery Issue USE JUICE DEFENDER ULTIMATE ....
That will prevent battery draining for sure. I got 2.5 days on my battery without charging.
iggy, 15 Sep 2011just want to ask.. if someone can help me.. my samsung ace doesnt last its battery that long..... moreHow to extend battery life:
1. Turn off wifi when not in use.
2. Turn off 3g when phone is stand by.
3. Turn off GPS when not in use.
4. Turn off Bluetooth when not in use.
5. Always close programs running on background which you do not use. Go to setting--application--manage application--Running--click the program not in use and click force stop.
6. After using the phone, click running--- exit program that still Running; then click RAM--click Clear memory.
7. Go to Setting-- Accounts and sync--uncheck background data.
8. go to setting--display--brightness--lower brightness slider
9. When playing games (example- angry birds) this will drain your battery very fast and could only last maybe 4 to 5 hours; as the cpu of the phone is working 500% plus the display is always on.
10. When charging, lay the phone of a hard flat surface like table to minimize heat build up. Never put the phone on a pillow of soft material during charging as this will cause heat build up which will shorten the life of your battery.
11. Turn off automatic updates of apps so to avoid downloading when your wifi or 3G is on. This will also cost you additional charges fron your internet/phone providers.
12. When there is no available cellular signal, turn off the phone as searching for network signal will drain your battery very fast.
13. Never expose your phone to hot temperature (like on car dashboard when driving) as this shorten the life of your cpu and battery.
14. Always use samsung chargers in charging your phone. Under current/over current of substitute chargers will only damage your battery and phone.
Always remember for any Android OS, some of the apps/programs will turn on by its self (automatic). So you have to turn them off from time to time.
If you practice the above, your battery will last you 4 to 5 days before recharging. For just standby, my phone lasted 12 days before recharging. When the phone reaches 20%, recommend to recharge your phone. Draining your battery totally (0 level) will kill your battery sooner than you expected. Draining battery to 0% is only applicable to NIckel cadium batteries. Draining the battery to 0 level is a no no for Lithium Ion and Lithium poly batteries.
Hope this can help you extend the battery's power and life.
just want to ask.. if someone can help me.. my samsung ace doesnt last its battery that long.. it only last for 6 hrs,,, with minimal use... (seldom txt and no call at all).. is there any way to solve my problem. thanks