i need to buy a touch screen phone.. can someone tell me truly is this a good phone r not? because i like this model plz plz give me rpy quickly.....
i need to buy a touch screen phone.. can someone tell me truly is this a good phone? because i like this model..
well i cant afford an iphone or galaxy s in my country but this gets really close...great phone excellent display, great performance...recommended
Aditya J, 02 Jul 2011For everyone confused between Ace and Wildfire S
For me the winner here is Wildfire S, Let ... morehey bro.........I don't know what you are, but am sure you're no Android expert, my points against your opinion are bellow, read clearly as I've used both of em
1. Wildfire S has in total 512MB ram with 419mb available to user and only 93 mb available for OS, where it's officially stated that Samsung galaxy ace has in total 47oMB ram with 278MB for user and 192 MB for OS and dedicated 200MP GPU. That's why you'll always have ace with no hanging or slowing down issues which you might get in Wildfire S
2. No phone is ever soled with processor overclocked, Ace has a Qualcomm MSM7227 chipset which is built 800mHz, and wildfire S has only 600 mHz processor
3. it's your opinion wildfire S has better look, but obviously it's landscape view isn't that much cause the ratio has defection, where galaxy ace display has a perfect ratio, same ratio used in galaxy S and iPhone 4
4. Ace has touch wiz 3.0 which is good lookin and fast, where the HTC sense ui 3.0 lags
and the gingerbread official update is already out with flash 10.2 support and 640 x 480 res video shoot, means obviously Ace is a clear winner.
paulo, 03 Jul 2011does it really have a gorilla glass display on it?? please answeryes, an original, scratch proof gorilla display is on it :D
ace having better processor than wildfire S.. its not over clocked.its Qualcomm turbo processor....also 16 Million colours thats why i choose ACE . i am satisfied
ah wait did aditya say super clear LCD display??? oh i dont think so bcoz wildfire s is only (TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors) and (320 x 480 pixels, 3.2 inches).super clear lcd is HTC desire s maam/sir
I have question regarding upgrading to Gingerbread and rooting without waiting for Samsung Kies to do it.
After upgrading and rooting, do I still have the ThinkFree Office Editor Apps?
Sekhar9013, 26 Jun 2011You are right on all accounts....The configuration of Wave2 if wanted on an android would cost... morebut ace has android
u eill not get more games in bada
android has lots of games!
After upgrading to gingerbread(2.3),will it affect the warrenty of the phone???
nice fon sleek rich look.
touch is also good.
havin all qualities of i-phone.
wow!!!what a moblie~~i like this mob features...guys go a head u can buy this moblie...
at first wildfire is my last option but i change my mind bcoz when i tried the demo phone the graphics is awful believed me i test the demo phone...
For everyone confused between Ace and Wildfire S
For me the winner here is Wildfire S, Let me compare both of them
WIldfire S Pros over Ace -
1.Stock 2.3 Gingerbread
2.419 mb ram available to user(Ace got 278 ram)
3.Good Looks (Personal opinion)
4.HTC Sense (Again personal opinion)
5.Super LCD display which has Higher PPI Screen 180 ppi (ace got 164) [Higher PPI means crisp display)
Ace Pros over Wildfire S-
1. Bigger Screen (3.5 vs 3.2)
2. 16M colours (wildfire got 256 K)
3. Overclocked Proccesor 800mhz (It is the same of thw wildfire S but overclocked)
4. Bigger Battery 1350 Ah (Wildfire got 1230 mAh)
I recommend Wildfire S because its Cheaper and looks very good.