Anonymous, 01 Jul 2011yes, i also got a problem like yours. phone asked me to force close.then it keep on vibrating.... moresame problem.. i got to change this unit 3 X .. mine was just 2 days old when i experience that problem.. the shop where i bought said it's Virus. :/ hmm i dnt think that's virus.. it's on the fone itself..
When u have Android 2.2 (Froyo) then ou can install you apps in SD card, dont bother about internal memory.. Now enjoy :)
after a week of using the phone, here's my review-
1. i've seen many to complain about the battery life, i think those who face battery draining r doing sthing wrong. mine's running 2 days easily on a single charge, sometimes even 3 days, & i havent even rooted it yet. just google "how to increase battery life on galaxy ace" & follow those instructions.
2. internal memory is not much (only ~150mb) but so far most of the apps i've downloaded can be installed on sd card so no prob there. besides those which do not install on sd by default, there's app2sd to move them.
3. the interface is very responsive. although i'll say converting from nokia, the system needs a li'l effort to get used to. love the task manager, makes ur life so much easier. i've faced some lagging once in a while though, specially when starting messaging. lets see if updating the os to 2.3 solves that.
4. not much into camera so havent used it often. but pics come in slightly noisy in indoor environment.
5. sound is AWEsome through speaker, its loud & clear. when using headphone, although the sound is good, it feels a little muffled.
Mangla Rockers, 30 Jun 2011hey frndz galaxy ace is btr or WAVE II ???? or C7 or htc wildfire ????? plz fr mee yr du reply :Pi m usng wave2 and ace
don't take htc due to service station problem
here look wice c7 is dull
battery back up is good in c7
wave2 supper clear lcd much better than ace
disply size wave2 480*800 win
ace only 320*480
internel memory is better in wave2
ace video call can not possible
wave2 front camera can video call
camera wice wave2 best thave all feature of digi cam
c7 camera sucks throuth 8mp
wave 2 high defination video record 1280*720
wave 2 1 ghz
good gpu in wave2 so good 3d experience and gaming
wave 2 support divx,mkv,xvid wmv, mp4
ace only mp4
internet use c7 best because more speed
mp3 ,video sound in 5.1 channal so great music system in hands free like home theatere
screen capture is the good feature i like in wave2
good ram i install 90 bada apps in it but fast experience
only the disadvantage of wave2 is less apps
but i satisfied whith it
ace has more apps in this ace win
gamming is great in wave2
so choise is yours
flash player is soon available for ace. check this link http://www.qualcomm.com/news/releases/2011/06/01/qualcomm-expands-flash-player-capabilities-across-multiple-tiers-qualcomm-e
Mangla Rockers, 30 Jun 2011hey frndz galaxy ace is btr or WAVE II ???? or C7 or htc wildfire ????? plz fr mee yr du reply :PGo for wildfire S , with great graphics , speed and smart look
hiee guys.........i need to buy a phone......and i am confused bw/n galaxy ace and htc desire.........tell me which phone is better ......i have heard that ace have low internal memory so many apps does not gets acces and apps cannot be installed on sd.....and what about gaming of ace.....can it support hd games and what about sound quality can it be compared with nokia x6 in tearms of music ...............................
guys pls help me .......
guys plz tel which is best nokia c7 or samsung galaxy ace s5830 ????
i heard that flash cant be played in ACE... is it true? is it not a disadvantage?
Anonymous, 30 Jun 2011Its a pathetic phone its the dumbest smartphone. Intrnal memory is so low that u cant install ... moreReally? Just 5 apps on your phone? Mine has over 20 apps installed on the phone memory and another 10+ apps on the SD Card.
There's this app on the android market to move your apps to the SD card...ever hear of that? You should take a look at it.
fahim.avalon, 30 Jun 2011Ace has got it's official 2.3.4 update at least a month ago you mean, gingerbread update is already available here in asia?
azman, 29 Jun 2011just had the phone end of may,the battery quite bad for my type of use..had to charge everyday... moreyes, i also got a problem like yours. phone asked me to force close.then it keep on vibrating. my phone was 2nd week old that time and then it already went to service center for 1 week. i don't know what's with this phone. and i notice, when i'm receiving msg or send msg. sometimes i can't read it anymore.