hi everyone users of ace pls update the firmware of ur phone thru kies it will solve ur battery, wifi and video play back problem.
I need help on code for adjusting sound in galaxy ace can someone help thanks
[deleted post]I just bought a 8 gig MicroSD at CDR-King for 580Php..
laguna, 23 Apr 2011how long do u charge your battery??. mine takes about 3-4 hours to be fully charged... is it n... morehey..mine too takes upto 4 hours to be fully charged after a complete drain out..!
AnonD-6996, 25 Apr 2011Is Ace supporting WMA songs???there are a lot of media player at Android Market..
Which could play WMA format..
can ACE connect to PC for online radio playing ? can it do the same like GALAXY S and iphones where they could connect to PC and surf web like USB mobile modem ? thanks for your advice..
terry, 23 Apr 2011ive been using the phone for 2 weeks...
everything works fine except for the battery... tsk... morecan you tell us how you save your battery life?
everything was good..but the battery sucks!!! can anyone tell me how to save for samsung ace battery
AnonD-6966, 25 Apr 2011can u pls tell me more option in this range,.,., android with a good camera,.,????????as far as I know, ACE is the best in its price range..
If you like other options, check out:
1) Moto Defy -- BUT you have to upgrade it to 2.2 froyo. Defy has the same 5mp camera, but with waterproof shell (it looks iffy to me), and higher RAM, but no SWYPE. Its slightly bigger too--3.7".
2) HTC Wildfire S-- same 5 mp camera, but with slower 600 mhz CPU and smaller battery than Ace's.
3) Samsung Galaxy Gio-- same CPU and 5mp camera, but no LED flash, and only 3.2" screen size. It is also slightly cheaper than Ace.
4) LG Optmus One -- bit cheaper than Ace, but only has 3mp camera with no LED flash, slower 600 mhz CPU, and no SWYPE. If you like cameras, dont pick this one, coz its 3mp camera is one of the worst.. XP
5) Xperia X8 -- bit cheaper than Ace, but have to upgrade to 2.1 (not 2.2 upgradeable). If you can only afford 3mp cameras, then this phone is for you, coz its camera is very good ;) this phone is only 3" big.
Hope this helps.
FLASH, 19 Apr 2011can any ony tell me plke if the s5830 is able to open e mails in pdf format plsYes you can. There is think free application with the help of that you can.
I am planning to purchase this fone soon but my question is that how the net works on this handset and is it wrth buying at this pricetag or is there another fone availble which is better than this at the same price tag? Also I wana knw about samsung wave 2 which just launched in the mkt...is it wrth buying for net purpose and applications? Please help
[deleted post]i bought it at Fone Range.. for 14,480 Php
i have a 8 Gig MicroSD for the 2 gig that comes with it is too small for me.
Prior to firmware update, had issues with random shutdown,(happened 4 times )
But after firmware update,I had none so far, and it still great with multiple applications.. No lag issue what so ever...
I'm looking forward for the 2.3 Gingerbread Update.
I've heard they have some tweak for camcorder in the new Android Os update. I just hope TouchWiz 4.0 is bundled with it..
will just wait for it at Kies.
Hope this helps..
AnonD-6551, 25 Apr 2011Ace. it is bigger than optimus one, and faster too, with SWYPE and camera flash. it is faste... morecan u pls tell me more option in this range,.,., android with a good camera,.,????????