So far, 1 week after i bought my Galaxy Ace in SM North Edsa, here's my review:
1. I bought the unit in Sale price of 13600, instead of the Promo Price of 14k. (SRP: PHP16,000)
2. Comes with a free Screen protector.
3. The only case protector availabe for now is the Jelly Case design, in an affordable price.
4. Ive been using about 4Gig of Android applications i downloaded any sites without Jailbreak.
5. Wifi, Bluetooth, so fast and Good!
6. Recorded Videos, Pics, and Sound are good as well.
7. There are many tips and tricks you can find over the internet.
8. Apps can be organized in Folders over the Idle/Home Screen
9. Facebook Apps has easy and Fast Access better than PCs.
10. Free Microsoft Office Access.
11. Free USB (which is not included in the package)
1. No Front Camera
2. 138mb Internal memory+2G Microsd card, so I bought 8Gig instead.
3. Downloaded videos need to convert, and only accept 15 fps
4. Fast battery Low, so dont use Live wallpapers.
5. No Flash Player
6. 4 Channels only for FM Radio
7. No User Manual at the box
8. No PC Suite for Message Sync
Thats all for now for 1 week Experience with my Galaxy Ace.
hello, can anyone tell me how to COPY and PASTE, in this model? thanks-
i need to know if its like the iphone which have a check-in app in facebook???pls reply..tnx tnx
hey brother can any body say how to make video call in samsung galaxy ace plz plz plz
Can anyone please tell me the SMS capacity of this phone and can we move SMS from phone memory to memory card...
Thanks in advance
can any ony tell me plke if the s5830 is able to open e mails in pdf format pls
pls can any one tell me if the s5830 is able to open e mail in pdf format pls
ran, 19 Apr 2011@chan Do they have a cut to size screen protector for galaxy ace?I bought mine at SM Calamba, in Cyberspace area. I didn't quite remember where specifically
[deleted post]on any cellphone dealers(i forgot the name). I bought it in festival mall.(i prefer buying on malls than ouytside of it)
no hustle coz they will clean the display first before puting the protector.
prasanth arasu, 17 Apr 2011Guys can anyone please tell me how to do Screen Capture or print screen operation in Ace. I h... moreYou have to keep the back button pressed (the touch one) and then press the home button. The image will be captured. Do again to capture more images.
I have been using this phone for about 4 days now. Nice features overall. Light weight and responsive screen. UI is also quick. But seriously bad battery performance. I make a lot of calls throughout the day and have to recharge the battery twice. Noticed another issue that sometimes I am unable to make any voice calls when the 3G connection is active (I keep auto sync for Gmail enabled). I am using Vodafone in Kolkata. Overall a pretty good phone for a very reasonable price, considering the features it offers. Battery should have been much better though.
AHP VCC mentors, 18 Apr 2011go to music_touch and hold song u like_select set as phone ringtone..enjoyyy!!!!Tq so much ......bro AHP VCC mentors