Its a superb phone.. Any body who is thinking of buying an expensive iphone should take a look at this phone. I am using it since last 7 days & I am just enjoying it. The only thing that is little bit worrisome is battery. It doesnt last long more than 1 day, if you use GPS / WiFi. But the performance of the phone is just SUPERB.. Its Camera is very good, Touch screen is excellent & Android 2.2 is one of the best smartphone OS... Just Buy it..
kazi, 09 Mar 2011GPS with Nevigation is it available in this Mobile? please answer.yes it is available
I have been using this for a month and here are some of genuine points i would like to state up
I am not a big fan of samsung products, As i have noticed problems with this software of samsung mobiles i have used so far. But still i got very much interested in this particular mobile seeing it first time.
1) It looks absolutely elegant with its curves, front and back.
2) Userinterface is pretty fast, thanks to 800 Mhz horse powering up behind
3) ofcourse Froyo, thumbsup
4) am not a avid camera uses, so nevermind.
1) Wifi glitch, facing it almost once in 2 days or everyday. when try to turn on wifi it ends up in "error". i shd restart my mobile to fix this. Mailed to samsung support, but no resolution yet.
2) Data Connection lost, sometimes takes very long time to restore even u see full signal. dont know what the heck is that.
3) You could see some considerable lag in games. Experienced manytimes in angry birds
4) Battery lasts one day with medium usage.
5) Just once my mobile got restarted while browing the net (typical samsung !!)
I have noticed that during a call (through the earpiece) the volume sometimes spikes up just for a millisecond or something and then comes back to normal. Has anyone else noticed this ?
mahesh, 09 Mar 2011I love my Ace! The battery lasts around 1 week with heavy usage.. No complaints from my side :)May be you have switched off yr phone, !!!!
galaxy ace wont support flash player.it will screw your happiness after purchase.you cant play flash games.
kazi, 09 Mar 2011GPS with Nevigation is it available in this Mobile? please answer.yes... try use papago x5 or NDrive
Samsung Rocks!, 08 Mar 2011Is it good to buy this phone than galaxy MINI? This is pricier than MINI but with almost same... moreGalaxy mini has only half the screen resolution of the ace, and the cam is 3MP vs. 5 on the ace.
I love my Ace! The battery lasts around 1 week with heavy usage.. No complaints from my side :)
New offer now in India - With brand new Samsung Laptop (Only 32,000 Rs) Samsung Galaxy Ace is FREE!
Anonymous, 09 Mar 2011No proximity sensor?!Dude....its hv proximity sensor....
i noticed that too in my samsung wave.. the battery life span is too short.. tsk.. tsk..