please Suggest me what is the best video resolution for video play back?
Thamks in advance.............
[deleted post]I think Symbian users dont have privileges to speak about USER INTERFACE.
- Where will your bluetooth transacted files gets stored? IN MESSAGING?
- I was using Symbian OS v9.4, Series 60 rel 5. I will give you a list of errors while installing apps
* Unable to install protected application from Untrusted Supplier
* Application not Supported
* Server profile not found while updating Garbage(ie.. OS).
* Unknown error
* Cretificate Errors...
* There are more but I think its enough for now.
Apps that install in my Friend's mobile of same age and type wont work in myne. So They are making you fools. So stop supporting Symbian and Speak about Android if you want to be here.
Well, Just got galaxy ace s5830, Here is what I think.
1. Good display
2. Nice processor- 800 mhz cpu
3. Good touch
4. With Android 2.2\android market- its fun exploring applications
5. Good speakers, nice input in earphones
6. Has sound equalizer
7. Screen display is good
8. Gives extra back body cover (black+white)
9. Camera clarity is on the Top with 5.0 mp+flash (android with 5mp+flash is hard to get in this budget)
1. Batterey's performance is average.
2. Once You capture the images vertically, Even if You rotate them from the gallery to horizotal but while uploading them to any social site (f.b etc etc) it would be vertically uploaded
3. Video output is below average
4. Video recording @ .15 fps.. Had to compromise with it due to the price
5. No indicator when batterey is charged fully (This can lead to overcharging and can damage the battery)
Youngsters, If You want dont want to compromise with looks\want a handy super fone and agree to carry a charger wherever You go with You >>> Go for it.
The bet in its price category :)
[deleted post]hey.. u seem to be a loyal symbian user.. well agreed that c7 has better display, more features but the bottom-line is that its a symbian... android has much more capabilities.. theres so much of customization u can do in it.. rooting ur fone, u can remove any preinstalled app which u dont like n add a new one of ur choice.. n it doesnt ends here.. n wot symbian^3 is that they have made the very old s60 touch optimized.. nothing new in it.. it may be having an 8mp cam, gorilla glass but wot will do with that when u dont have the right os to play around with it.. i hope u look beyond symbian n try it once, definitely u'll like it...
@lakpa...hey shithead how much do they pay you so you can advertise for the garbage symbian os???...all your comments shows that you are completely illiterate about mobile phones...educate yourself please
Lakpa, 06 Mar 2011For god's sake. The price of C5 is Rs. 7000 appox which is half as compared to Ace. Of course... morenokia C7 is symbian and ace is android froyo.... thats enough reason to go for ace rather than C7.
oh i see..that why samsung Ace is cheap..You wil only got what you pay :P
IbanezRG, 05 Mar 2011I would buy Ace rather than C5.
(1) Typing - Very comfortable. The stock Android keyboard ... moreFor god's sake. The price of C5 is Rs. 7000 appox which is half as compared to Ace. Of course the Ace would be better than C5.
it feels nice to see that mr. lapka is shutting the hel up. truth is ugly isnt it mr. lapka. chp idiot.
friends even ds phone have 800mhz processor but its A6 so can handld flash in ds cell ny program u can try; as its processor is uncapable. So if u wanna go 4 andriod go 4 those phone having A8 processor like galaxy sl or go nd buy nokia C6_01 4 the same price, as its from the top mobile company its surely gonna get updates nd is a long race companion even its not in todays trend of andriod but if u wanna go 4 long period go 4 nokia even it doesn't offer many softwares like andriod nd apple but its trustworthy nd it stands upon whtever it promises likes others(1lakh softwares bt only few works and free)
SmartphonFreakKARTIK, 05 Mar 2011same is my thinking ......im not very happy about nokia adopting wp7....... i had a nokia c5 w... moreI would buy Ace rather than C5.
(1) Typing - Very comfortable. The stock Android keyboard is big and easy to type on. On top of that SWYPE is amazing once you get used to it. If you don't like the keyboard, you can download hundreds of different keyboards from the Android market.
(2) Battery - All smartphones are plagued with battery issues, and Android is generally more battery consuming than other OS. With heavy use, I got around 1 to 1.5 days from a single charge. With WiFi turned off and minimal 3G use I can get around 2.5-3 days.
(3) Touch sensitivity - The best. Compared to Nokia you will find Samsung phones running Android 2.2 have awesome touch sensitivity.
No it is not one drop one kill, but since the phone lacks a Gorilla glass display, you should be careful not to crack the screen by dropping it.
Anonymous, 05 Mar 2011Thanx for ur reply... The catagorised folder about which u r talking is theaded sms folder wh... moreThere are different SMS management apps which can be found on Android Market.. you can check the site and see if something matches the Symbian structure
can anybody here tell me about da build quality of this phone?? is it look stylish in real life??
thanx in advance.....
Hi Every 1
I have bought this Phone Samsung Galaxy Ace & let me tell u that this phone is AWESOME yes it really is. I got it for Rs.15000 Its features & specially the Touch is really really nice very user friendly & very responsive.
Android 2.2 is cool, battery backup is nice, camera quality really good & video recording is fine too.
In short all the latest & best features & technology is in this phone, so this phone is worth buying.
No more thinking of any other phone brands or anything like that just go for it.
I am sure u won't regret.
Best phone available in the market...:) So Cheers & enjoy all with Samsung Galaxy Ace it Rocks..!!..:):)