I bought dis phn frm mumbai @14.5k last week, since den i hav been extensively exploring each n every feature of dis phn.
Below are some pros n cons which i experienced against LG optimus one wch i was using earlier.
1. Excellent speed n responsive to touch without any lag till date...thanks to 800 Mhz processor
2. Display wid 320x480 is great... nice sunlight legibility
3. Great audio quality even wid bundled headphone n loudspeaker is also loud enough
4. Camera quality is also good...pics taken showed good color reproduction
5. Ligh weight,pocketable n comfortable to hold
1. Average battery life....lasts for 1.5 days if used extensively(Wifi, gaming, watching movies, etc)
2. No Divx/Xvid support (but doesn't matter as free apps like QQplayer n Rockplayer are there on market)
3. Less preloaded apps as compared to LG optimus one (no need to worry as all preloaded apps of optimus are available on market for free)
4. Gingerbread update is still a big question !
5. 256 MB RAM as compared to 512 Mb RAM in optimus.
The build quality is also great as compared to optimus one...looks like u are holding n iphone or mini version galaxy S
whereas optimus one is having rubbery finish which i didnt liked.
which one's better? galaxy ace, mototrola defy or xperia x10??? thanks...
Natasha, 23 Feb 2011Can someone please tell me if we can use Skype on this phone?yes
Hi All, I have been using Ace for a week and the major disadvantage was the battery life.
But yesterday I downloaded an application called "Juice Defender" and the battery life has increased considerably.I charged today morning and have been using FB, twitter and lots of messaging and i still have 90% left.
I'm new to android so any advantages/disadvantages of using this app is welcome.
i also heard while the battery is new, for 3-4 times we need to do full charge cycle of battery....let the battery go to lowest level, then charge it to full level....
I had done same to my phone battery, and now 3 years after also it is giving huge backup...
Does this phone support SWF files
Thanks in advance......
TV, 23 Feb 2011Are you living in 1990 still? Phones don't use NiCad anymore. The memory effect no longer ex... moreYOU ARE CORRECT......even ive read it somewhere that li-ion batteries should not not be fully discharged
and must be charged when they show battery low......
maheshsingh89, 23 Feb 2011hey i just bought this handset on this 22frb amazingly camera is so clear in dark also,sound i... morehey congrats bro..!!
me 2 4m dhn..
mobile centre at bank more said d price is 14100..
m planning 4 dis..
plz tell about any problem..
n also about gaming experience :)
Anony Mouse, 23 Feb 2011To All complaining about the battery life of your mobile phones.. When you buy a new phone,fi... moreAre you living in 1990 still? Phones don't use NiCad anymore. The memory effect no longer exists in LiOn batteries. In fact, fully discharging your phone and recharging is very BAD for your battery and will damage it. So please no body listen to this mouse idiot. He knows nothing.
@cat and mouse
what can you say??
Does this phone have push mail?
Is it upgradable to version 2.3?
How much is the RAM?
Hey , This phone feels like built from scrap... poor built qulity and have no pushmail and Document viwer out of the box.
TechnoViking, 23 Feb 20111. Battery Life – Samsung Wave 2 has the best battery life, because it runs Bada OS which cons... moreDEFY is the best phone.Motorola Has the provided the best qulity in this business. After all its a water resistent and scratch proof, dust proof with new Generation 800 MHZ processer with 512 MB RAM. It also have the bigest resolution in its class.