looking to buy this phone..
is this phone worth buying? or there is any competitive droid coming lately in the market?
To All complaining about the battery life of your mobile phones..
When you buy a new phone,firstly, you must fully drain your factory charged battery.After draining,then you must initially charge your battery to at least 3 to 5 hours without disconnecting the charger, so it can store the maximum charge to your battery...You have to do this at least once a week..Do not try to spoil your battery,like charging while it has still bars, that will surely destroy the capacity life of your battery.If you know,a battery has also a so called memory in storing the electricity for the cells...For example, the NiCad or nickel cadmiun battery develops a "memory" of its duty cycle (called - surprise! - "memory effect") if it is used in a "pattern" for a while. If, say, a 2-way radio is used only a few minutes a day over a number of days and then put back on a charger after each use, it will "remember" this. If an attempt is made to use the radio for more time, the batteries just "drop dead" and the radio is unusable...
Try it out your selves then you will know what i am saying here...
when review will come? am lo0kin 4ward it.stylish ph0ne with acceptable capabilities @ affordable price.TNX if answer diz:
1.is GALAXY ACE upgradable to GINGERBREAD?
2.i heard much dat battery performance iz terrible.with using Wi-Fi and surfing net how many hourz its battery can handle?
3.Does it support MULTI-TOUCH fully?
4.any other disadvantages?
vinay, 22 Feb 2011Hi Everyone...I am planning to buy a good featured mobile phone.
I am stuck between Samsung... more1. Battery Life Samsung Wave 2 has the best battery life, because it runs Bada OS which consumes less power than Android
2. Signal Reception Samsung Galaxy Ace has shows the highest number of reception bars in benchmarks
3. Music and Video (I mean what formats the mobile can play and about clarity in ear peice and speaker, and clarity of videos played) Samsung Galaxy Ace has the Adreno 200 GPU, which makes it much better at playing videos than the other two phones. Audio quality is also better in Galaxy Ace.
4. Camera (how are the pics taken in bright light and in dark using flash, and videos captured) BadaOS often has rendering problems in pictures. Motorola DEFYs camera is very poor, and has been proven in tests. Samsung Ace has the best camera of the three.
5. Can we install apps from websites like Getjar, Mobile9, Umnet, ZEDGE etc... Jar applications are not made for Android phones, but you can browse the millions of apps from the Android market (free)
6. How is the touch screen, and keypad on screen for typing. Samsung Galaxy Ace has the most responsive capacitive touch screen, and also the best on screen keyboard of the three. Typing is truly a pleasure with the Ace.
7. It would be good if I can check my mails also..I mean all my gmail and yahoo mail ect... Galaxy Ace has the latest TouchWiz3.0 installed, which links all of your mails and social networking together.. It is the best UI Samsung has right now. DEFY in India comes without MOTOBLUR (the Motorola UI), and so the social/email integration is very poor in the DEFY.
8. Please do tell me if anything is good about this mobile also, which I dont know. Samsung mobiles are more reliable than Motorola. They have better customer service in India and abroad. Their phones are of higher quality. Motorola DEFY has shown alot of problems since it was released. Many people experienced dead pixels on the screen which is really shocking in a new phone.
vinay, 22 Feb 2011Hi Everyone...I am planning to buy a good featured mobile phone. I am stuck between Samsung... moreGo for samsung waveII.don't think too much just buy samsung waveII .it is much better than samsung ACE & moto defy in every field.bada OS is also gud and never hangs .u will get lots of application for bada OS and it is improving day by dday.once again buy samsung wave II.
which games u can play on this fone..
plz ace user reply soon..plzzzzzz
hey i just bought this handset on this 22frb amazingly camera is so clear in dark also,sound in earphone dis-pointed after listing song in earphone,or price is just 14150 rupee in dhanbad(jharkhand).
i enjoy this set chiefer becoz in dhanbad vat taxes deference between delhi and jharkhand is 750r. i just love this mobile,touch ascreen is good but battary back-up suck mobile suck battery as coca cola
SmartphonFreakKARTIK, 23 Feb 2011i think the phone is now being rewied because 360deg view of this phn has been added.......*reviewed
This could have been my next phone if only it supports flash in the browser. Sadly, Samsung and Lg are not that generous to include flash support even if the OS supports it.
i think the phone is now being rewied because 360deg view of this phn has been added.......
It's worth if we consider price vs facilities
But has poor battery backup
Otherwise best handset in mid-range android smart phones
Don't understand why people keep saying battery life is bad. Bought it on Thursday evening, started using on Friday morning. After 3 days, (Friday, Sat and Sun)I still half battery life on Sunday night. 3 days usage, of sms-ing, short calls and some surfing on Sunday afternoon..
Reviews say midrange lg handsets are upgradable to Android 2.3 Gingerbread, but Samsung doesnt. Is Samsung Ace S 5830 upgradable to Android 2.3 Somebody please clarify.
Why is that samsung handset specifications does not include the size of RAM and ROM?
Whats the size of these in this cell phone?