Bhanu, 19 Oct 2017I have purchased samsung c9 pro before .the battery was not getting minimum 2 hours backup. I... moreOnce you format your phone and every thing will be ok..
And then once use your mobile till 0% and charged it 100% and then use it...
I hope your problem will be solve...
Deep, 20 Oct 2017No newsAs per news what i received will get naugat in end of oct or 1 week of nov.nov.......i just pray that samsung should skip naugat and release Oreo directly which was they planned
AnonD-219285, 20 Oct 2017Any News on nougat 7.1.1 update or 8.0 Oreo update.... No news
Bhanu, 19 Oct 2017I have purchased samsung c9 pro before .the battery was not getting minimum 2 hours backup. I... moreThere is something wrong.. My phone used to withstand 1 1/2 days with one time changing.. and am a heavy user too.. regular YouTube fan and do mails and do surf and a great music lover too when I ride... you need to check your phone
I have purchased samsung c9 pro before .the battery was not getting minimum 2 hours backup. It was discharging very fast. But was not like a 4000 may battery.
gorgon, 17 Oct 2017does it support wireless charger?Nope it's not supporting wireless charging...
Anonymous, 17 Oct 2017Hi everyone. I've been using the c9 pro about 3 months ago and i bought it from july 2017. Btw... moreThanks for your review. It was informative. I think I would go for Note 5. Cheers buddy.
Hi everyone. I've been using the c9 pro about 3 months ago and i bought it from july 2017. Btw i'm from malaysia. There are a few things that I like and dislike about this phone:
1. First of all, I really like the design and the build quality on this phone. It feels very premium when holding it. It feels like a high end flagship phone. However, it is quite slippery due to the smooth metal body, so a case might be needed for this one.
2. Display. For me, I really don't care about Quad HD display. Full HD display is already enough for me and it looks good and sharp whether viewing at outdoor or indoor place thanks to Super Amoled display.
3. Performance. I don't experience any lag or slow down on my phone. The speed is really fast when opening apps and playing high end games such as Cover Fire and Dead Trigger. And most importantly, the ram management. 6GB RAM is really useful and it can keep a lot of apps in the background. The only thing lag I experience was opening Gallery. When I swipe down or up photos in the Gallery, it will lag but not too much. Other than that, this phone is really fast.
4. Battery Life. The battery life for this phone is amazing. I got about 9 Hours on Screen on Time and 18 hours standby mode. For me, i usually like watch Youtube videos, open media social apps, play a few games about an hour and the brightness level is 50%.
5. Software. Personally I really like samsung grace ui since they launch galaxy note 7. The ui is clean and has some of the features like the note 7. For example, theme engine looks cool,opening dual apps,device maintenance, and always on display. AOD features are quite limited. You cannot change the clock style and only can change the color of fonts and background and most importantly, it does not consume battery life too much.
1. Camera. On paper, the camera specs looks great. However, in my experience, the camera quality of this phone is okay. It's not the best camera i would say and there is no OIS which is sucks which means you have to hold steady when trying to take photos and videos. Lowlight and indoors pictures looks worse even though it has f1.9 aperture. But in daylight and outdoor pictures quality looks good. Same for the selfie camera, the picture quality looks soft to me and I think Oppo selfie camera phones are better than mine. I do really it has the same camera sensor such as galaxy note 5 which is still of the best camera on the market even in 2017. I know the c9 pro is a midrange phone but considering the price is RM 2300 when I first bought it and the note 5 which is currently at the same price or cheaper than c9 pro, they should have put it into the c9 pro.
2. Software update. When it comes to software update, samsung always late to update their devices especially for midrange and budget phones. Currently, I am running android marshmallow based on samsung grace ui note7, which is i like. The last update was security patch at 1 July 2017. If samsung does not want to update to android nougat, then they should skip it and continuously update to android oreo. I do really hope that when they update to android oreo, I hope that the c9 pro will receive the latest software and features such as from galaxy s8 or note 8 and hopefully there is no bug and slowdown at all.
3. Speaker. The speaker is good actually and it has stereo speaker. The only thing i don't like about it is the speaker at the earpiece. When I hold the speaker at the bottom, the sound from the earpiece is quite low and speaker on the bottom is gone. But still better than galaxy s8 or note 8.
4. Price. The price is quite expensive. I mean you can get a better phone with a better specs such as Oneplus 3T or older flagship phones.
Overall, the C9 pro is really good device. Before I buy this phone,my previous phone that I were used was galaxy note 2.It was a gift from my mother. Unfortunately, my note2 has died and I need a phone ASAP. I already look at other phones at the store such as galaxy note 5 and galaxy s8. I want to buy the 64GB version of the note 5. Unfortunately,the note 5 is not available and I need to pre-order it which gonna take some time. For the galaxy s8, the price is expensive about RM3000+ which I am not afford to buy. I hope my review will make you consider before buying this phone. Thank you.
Anonymous, 16 Oct 2017This is my last phone of SAMSUNG. My next phone will be Huawei :)
Anonymous, 16 Oct 2017Videcon Samsung.. My Oppo phones are handsome1000000%true friend
Mustansar, 16 Oct 2017Rumours of getting nougat update by c9 pro users in China and Korea .. Update for india and ot... moreI also heard that but i think samsung have released naugat in korea and china many days ago so as per my news samsung planing for ooreo instead of naugat and if naugat will come thats also good news for us and this time we will get samsung pay aalso....this is confirmed......update will come thats sure but when thats as we know samsung is lasy....if planned for naugat we should get in 15 days and if oreo then wait for 2 month...after note 8 and samsung s8 we will get oreo
Anonymous, 15 Oct 2017Shud i buyYes u can......as now many discount offers going on...even s7 priced at 29000.....so choose best what u like.....but c9 pro is not bad at all....
Rumours of getting nougat update by c9 pro users in China and Korea .. Update for india and other countries will b available within a month .. friends plzz confirm this news as i heard this from some youtube channels