See , Blewusi , i am not claiming technically A9 pro is superior if you read my Review the C9 Pro comes with 653 which is a very marginal upgrade technically ( 1.95 ghz. vs 1.8 ghz ) , after-all the underneath processor cores are the same , as far as android is concerned from Android 5 on wards even 1.5 GB is enough if you are a business or Casual users ( Not for gamers or software testers etc. ) , 3 GB ram is enough with 652 if you are in casual stuff with occasional high - graphics games, 4 GB - 6 GB will only matter to hardcore gamers who will push everything to limit so i mean if you are casual & fair gamer 4 GB - 6 GB will not matter even on TouchWiz. Again TouchWiz is itself laggy as the software itself has issues aka samsung problems more than snapdragon or ram issues. So 652 or 653 will make hard-core gamers happy on google nexus type software but on Touchwiz its terrible.
Regarding Camera setup its not difficult to get why samsung did this , thats because samsung has same setup for A7 (2017) ( As per latest spes. ) , or C7 Pro ( These is GSM Arena review for that camera which says 16 MP is Good Cam.) so use the same setup for C9 Pro and save costs on bulk manufacturing. Afterall we are getting reports that cost difference of A9 Pro & C9 pro is not massive. And they are offering 6GB ram & 64 GB Internal which is first from samsung so expect some cost cutting. Again there is no mention what - so - ever of Gorilla glass only that its metallic back & standard 2.5D Glass Protection ( Must be a less popular glass ??? ) we dont know for sure as samsung is just quiet on that unlike A9 Pro where Gorilla was announced repeatedly.
When is the release date of this phone in Philippines ??????..plz tell me plz. I'm waiting for this.....
so if the battery are broken. what we can do with it? *im not really good at speakig* thanks
MobileMan, 01 Dec 2016For Further clarification on back camera between C9 Pro & A9 Pro , the C9 Pro has 16 MP... moreMobileMan, please do you own this phone? If you do, please give us a FULL REVIEW of Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro. Kindly tell us if the 6GB RAM makes a difference. Give us a comparison in performance between C9 Pro and A9 Pro, without forgetting the battery backup. Because I know, with software optimisation, the C9 Pro's 4000mAh can match the A9 Pro's 5000mAh.
For Further clarification on back camera between C9 Pro & A9 Pro , the C9 Pro has 16 MP S5K3P3 sensor with 1/3.06" Sensor Size with ISOCELL technology ( The same 16MP sensor is used on C7 Pro , Redmi Note 3 Pro , Mi Max ) with 1.1 micro pixel size capacity.Its a good sensor.
The A9 Pro has 16 MP Sony IMX298 Sensor with 1/2.8" Sensor size with sony Exmor RS sensor technology , 1.12 micro pixel size with a modern 4 - axis Optical Image Stabilization (Sony call it there next gen OIS ) with Phase Detection. ( This same camera sensor is used on Mi5 , OnePlus 3 - i.e. flagship chinese brand phones & on the A9 Pro )
I think A9 Pro camera has 4K Capability but as its Mid range samsung has capped it to 1080P.
The C9 Pro has got some standard glass protection whereas A9 Pro has a clear gorilla Glass 4 Protection
All users , who confuse between C9 Pro & A9 Pro , i have noted the following cost cutting in C9 Pro vs A9 Pro thanks to it 6 GB ram & 64 GB storage , which samsung will provide at marginally high cost to A9 Pro. ( Ram & Processor is not the big issue it is the 64 GB vs 32 GB internal )
1) No Gorilla Glass Protection Vs A9 Pro which has front - Back Gorilla Glass 4 with 2.5 D. etc. Protection its up to users to decide afterall Samsung also has overheads .
2) Battery : Obvs. A9 Pro has 5000 mAh battery so more battery life vs 4000 mAh C9 Pro.
3) Camera : Well its 50 - 50 situtation then what seems , if you care for selfie C9 Pro comes with 16 MP Front Cam. Mind you 8Mp. of A9 Pro is good enough with similar sensor but lower resolution , but 16MP is way better. So C9 Pro wins in Front Camera.
Back Camera : Well here the C9 Pro comes with 1/3" Sensor 16MP Camera , whereas A9 Pro comes with 1/2.8" OIS Sensor , so do i need to talk more the 1080 P videos might show the difference. The C9 Pro uses the same sensor as in Redmi Note 3 & Mi Max , it is a Samsung Sensor.
Naya, 14 Nov 2016I've been wondering the same thing. the C series seem very cool but it looks like they don't h... moreActually , Samsung has cut corners in C9 pro , to keep the cost same as of A9 pro , only keen viewers will observe these differences ( As per official specs. from China which is on GSMArena Site ) .
1) It seems C9 pro does not come with gorilla glass 4 , so in short it uses some standard glass afterall for A9 pro they have gone with a front & Back Gorilla glass 4 package with A9 Pro.
2) The Camera provided in C9 Pro is 16 MP Front - Back , but both of them have 1/3" (4:3 format ) Sensor i.e. both have same camera which is downgrade from A9 Pro , since A9 Pro has a slighly larger sensor at 1/2.8" ( 4:3 Format ) sensor at back for its "OIS" 16 MP camera & 1/3" 8MP sensor at front which is same sensor size but downgrade to C9 Pro as far as resolution is concerned so C9 Pro front cam is superior to A9 pro but A9 Pro back camera is superior to C9 Pro back camera so its samsung cost cutting to even out both models at same price band.
3) Biggest Plus point of C9 Pro is its 64 GB Internal , though 32 GB should be more than enough unless you are a gamer , or dont use SD Card. So yes C9 Pro definately wins here & Thats the reason to cut on camera & Glass Protection.
4) A9 Pro has 5000 Mah battery & C9 Pro has 4000 Mah battery
MKN, 28 Nov 2016which one is better.. A9 pro or C9 pro?? suggestion pls..C9 Pro: More ram (6gb) and better charge port type C
MKN, 28 Nov 2016which one is better.. A9 pro or C9 pro?? suggestion pls..C9 pro obviosly,
Newer, Faster, 6GB of ram vs 4GB, 16 MP front camera vs 12 MP but battery is smaller 4000MHZ compare to 5000MHZ.
Here is the link to compare;
MKN, 28 Nov 2016which one is better.. A9 pro or C9 pro?? suggestion pls..
C9 Pro Is far better then A9.
In fact C Series is more advanced and faster then A series.
SaRPeR, 26 Nov 2016Mate 9 is better. Mate 9 is a flagship device with a flagship chipset. C9 Pro is a mid-range phone.Exactly the Hisilicon Kirin 960 can eat even the sd820 for breakfast no need to say about sd65x lolz
Jmh, 21 Nov 2016Good day everyone Need an advice Wich one is better Huawei mate 9 or smg c9 pro?Mate 9 is better. Mate 9 is a flagship device with a flagship chipset. C9 Pro is a mid-range phone.