Hi guys, i m planing to buy this cell phone... is this phone ok, does it supports apps? how is its battery backup? please ans me.. help me out..
hi guyzz ...m thinking to buy this phone can u tell me that is this phone supports temple run game??
misquitas, 31 May 2013If you live in India, you can get it for about Rs 6000. Flipkart even sold the phone at Rs 570... moreHow's the features on this phone,apps..gaming experience and sound quality for the music player of this phone is it loud enough to play outdoors?
Very Basic Android device, nothing fancy about it, pretty slow around the edges. Can not be compared to the flagship devices, but does what it needs to and a little bit more.
Abdul , 25 May 2013I think this phone only supporting voice skype call we can`t make video skype calls, can anyon... moreyesterday i was making skype video call on this phone...n it was supporting video call using rear camera....very good function indeed...i m using jellybean os...
apart from this..phone is very slow....its d wrost android phone i hv ever used....slow like hell...hangs a lot....m using only 15 apps in this n out of 512 ram free memory is just 24mb...
only good function of the phone is qwerty keypad...
i wud suggest evryone not to buy this phone....
misquitas, 31 May 2013If you live in India, you can get it for about Rs 6000. Flipkart even sold the phone at Rs 570... moreI tried to install call recorders on the phone. but so far none has worked at all. If you have a solution please share.
You can make video calls using skype and other similar apps. I am using it for video calling. The only problem is Samsung should have considered 3 MP instead of 2 MP. Anyway this is a good phone for its price.
misquitas, 31 May 2013If you live in India, you can get it for about Rs 6000. Flipkart even sold the phone at Rs 570... moreI m buying for my al neds is it gud for value nd d odr thng m a txtr nd i love to play games wil dat satisfy my neds
Anonymous, 31 May 2013how many price of this mobile?
If you live in India, you can get it for about Rs 6000. Flipkart even sold the phone at Rs 5700.
It's a great phone for the price and I have been using it for about a month now, in conjunction with my Samsung Tab2 3110 (wifi only model). I have bought the Samsung Chat B5330 (Rs 8500) + Samsung Tab2 3110 (Rs 6000) for only Rs 14,500. I use the Samsung Chat B5330 as hotspot to surf the net on my Tab2 and the two work perfectly for me. When I want to make calls, I use the B5330 and when I want to surf the internet or work on apps, I use the Tab2. In this case, I use either of them for a specific need and I can, thereby, save battery life on both gadgets.
PLUS features of Chat B5330:
1. One of the few Android phones available with QWERTY keypad. If you like QWERTY keypards, this phone should be considered.
2. Fairly good built. Feels better than a Rs 6000 phone.
3. Call quality is quite good.
4. Battery life is quite good, provided you disable many features (wifi, mobile data, GPS, etc) and enable them only when you need these features.
5. It has sufficient memory if a few less-intensive apps are downloaded on the phone.
1. Everyone talks about poor screen resolution. While the resolution is very average for a phone by today's standards, it is sufficient for a user whose primary need is for calls and text messages. I have increased the font size and the text is quite legible and clear.
2. The HOME, CLOSE, OPTIONS soft buttons are too close to the WERTYUIO characters. Hence, while typing the WERTYUIO characters during a text message, there is a tendency to accidentally press the HOME, CLOSE, OPTIONS soft buttons. This can be annoying at times. To avoid this, I prefer to place my B5330 on a table and use my forefingers, rather than thumbs to press the keys.
3. As someone mentioned in a previous post on this comments section, it is certainly strange that one has to use the ALT button to use the , (comma) and @ (at) keys. For a texter who opts for a qwerty phone, these two most commonly used characters should have been on standalone keys and not as a ALT option.
Having said that, the B5330 is a very useful phone for the price at which it is offered. Since I use it for a specific requirement (calls and texts), I find it perfect for my need.
I would be more than happy to answer any query regarding the B5330.
I using this phone. for the price if really worth. i request to make dual sim with front camera QWERTY phone from samsung. some people still like QWERTY.
its abvious why they didnt made this phone if they had made a perfect QWERTY phone, they wouldnt have to make more phones because its perfect. they did this on purpouse so as to keep making new phones...
I have been using this device from last week........
I am very much satisfied with the phone...
It is worth for the price 6.5K.
Better to go to this mobile in this range of price.
Manish, 27 May 2013Shall i upgrade it to Jelly Bean? i read that many users are facing problems after Jelly Bean ... moreBecause jelly bean suck more battery u should happy with ics. No need of jelly bean.
Shall i upgrade it to Jelly Bean? i read that many users are facing problems after Jelly Bean update. is it true?
AnonD-149155, 25 May 2013Can anyone advise this phone is still available in market ? Can I buy this phone .please advis... moreBuy from flipkart price 6k. After that don't upgrade to jellybean. Battery is avrge . good for chatting :)
ghouse, 24 May 2013My phone get heated bit while charigng n playing online viedoes.... is it common or wat 2 do....Heating problem common bro.