Bobby, 27 Jan 2014You have to make a setting in MXplayer - open Settings-Decoder - switch on Software Decoder (s... moreHi boby! I have tried with s/w decoder of mx player but it is of no use. Which format of 720p videos running smoothly. Is it mkv/mp4/divx/avi/wmv?
wait until launch of moto g it is better than galaxy core with Quad core processor, latest android and solid build quailty. Rest is upto you.
Suggest a player with great software decoder as mx player q player are not able to play 720p videos smoothly. Will there be any customization needed in the firmware. Thank you
gurudath.chinnu, 26 Jan 2014Guys can I get the links to upgrade android for core from 4.1http://samsung-updates.com/device/?id=GT-I8262
Newbie, 28 Jan 2014Sad that a simple facility to save SMSs as draft which is avaliable in all cheap, basic phones... moreautomatically save it when you write a msg and put phone number of sender back button without sending it will save as draft in same thread
i am looking for a dualsim phone and in my country i have at the same price motorola moto g, htc desire 500 and samsung galaxy core.
can u please advice?
thanks in advance!
Bling, 29 Jan 2014Hi people plz suggest me a phone from these options. Galaxy core Xperia l Xperia m ... moreIf ur budget 12k then go for galaxy core..........If ur budget 15k then go for Xperia L...........If ur chosing one between Xperi M and core then go for core.......... If u want to chose one between xperia M, Galaxy core and Xperia L then go for Xperia L.....Xperia L is awesome phone in 15k range.
I have just bought the i8262 version but i noticed a problem in it. The messages that are sent to my sim2 arrive with about 5-15 mins of delay. I used before the same sim in another phone ans messages arive within 1 min. What do you think is the problem?
Bling, 29 Jan 2014Hi people plz suggest me a phone from these options. Galaxy core
... morei thnk core is better than remaining 2 phones regarding price,features(ram, internal storage,rom,screen,etc)... iam also going to buy a mobile on coming sunday... i ll buy core only...
one more thing i have tell u is my frnds who r using core told that phone got stuck in some cases....
Xperia L has Dual Core 1 GhZ, 1 GB Ram, and 8 Gb ROM, single sim
Xperia M has Dual COre 1 GhZ Krait, 1 GB Ram, and 4 Gb ROM, and dual sim
Samsung Core has Dual Core 1,2GhZ, 1 GB Ram, and 8 Gb ROM, and dual sim
All of them is almost the same level, so wherever you buy won't give you much different. Some said that Krait has higher performance for multimedia, but I duno how far it will affect it. But, Xperia M only has 4 Gb ROM, and for sure this will related with your application storage (too bad).
Just make conclusion by your self and follow your guts.
Hi people plz suggest me a phone from these options. Galaxy core
I need a phone which is smooth does not lag becuz I like to play games plz plz plz help me. Reply me on my email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark James, 27 Jan 2014adreno 203 for 150euro and a dual core a5?whats wrong with samsung It's a steal!!id rather go ... moreyes u r right. Samsung is a big cheater. it didn't reveals the chipset until the phones go into market. I hate Samsung.
pasin, 28 Jan 2014Does sb know if i can charge my galaxy core i8262 with the charger of a galaxy S3?yeah y not
Does sb know if i can charge my galaxy core i8262 with the charger of a galaxy S3?
I bought this phone 2 weeks before, it have all the basics of a multimedia phone, it is working fine & doesn't lag too much.. Lets be on a common point 13k phone with 1gb RAM will lag if you play a very high definition games & movies. If you really want those things spend more & see the difference. For a common man this one is very much enough in terms of price & Spec.i think that any issues will be resolve once s/w is updated, i have to update my software bcos it is giving a notification to upgrade......
All mobile phones have possibilities to be hangs. Why? Hangs is caused by lack of memory usually. So, when your gadget is full of application and using both of your gadget ROM and RAM, your gadget is going to be slowing down and even the worst scenario... Hangs. It's famous for older model of QWERTY brand which is called time sand. It's annoying for sure.
So, please read the specification before buying your gadget.
How about the Core? Well, I think that if we don't install a lot of massive applications, the Core won't face Hangs problems. What is massive applications? It is usually refers to HD games. It consumes a lot of both ROM and RAM.
I bought the Core yesterday. It's a good smartphone. Well, there are some good reasons for me to decide picking this smartphone :
1. Samsung brand and features (S Voice, Motion Sensors), you wont get similar features from other brand except IPhone
2. RAM 1 GB and Memory 8 GB (It's important to install some applications and doesn't run out memories because I don't do Rooting)
3. Dual Core 1,2 GhZ (Well, I aware that Quad Core era is just begun, and some other brands sell their gadget at more reasonable price, such as Lenovo, Acer, Polytron, and etc). Still, I thought that Dual Core is still able to fulfill my needed now : chat, online, some games sometimes, email. I would get faster performance from Quad Core of another brands, still Stability is my prioritize also. I read some minor from some gadget that is using Quad Core processor. The problem is not the processor, but other parts that is easily worn off or damaged. Well, maybe how much you spend, how much you get, is still applicable here. It will be annoying to spend times to fix our smartphone due to minor trouble (it can be the SIM card connector, that is must be brought to Service Center I think)
4. I though about Sony and HTC, but I decided to pick Samsung because I got a better price from the Shop. I thought those other brand is comparable with Samsung, but it's back to your guts which one is more suitable for you.
5. Don't forget, this Core is using two "Micro SIM", that makes me must do some "pre activities" with my regular SIM before using it.
Thank you. Hope this review is helpful for them that is looking for opinion of buying this phone or not.
Sad that a simple facility to save SMSs as draft which is avaliable in all cheap, basic phones is missing in such a reputed Galaxy Core! I shall be happy if I am proved wrong; please some one do mail me how to do that (means saving messages for sending them later)
Is core a good choice in cmparisn to other 17000 n below cost lumia phone's.....or should i go for grand n grand quattro??? Sugest frndz.....