Hi people plz suggest me a phone from these options. Galaxy core
I need a phone which is smooth does not lag becuz I like to play games plz plz plz help me. Reply me on my email firstname.lastname@example.org
AnonD-103147, 27 Jan 2014adreno 203 for 150euro and a dual core a5?whats wrong with samsung It's a steal!!id rather go ... moreyes u r right. Samsung is a big cheater. it didn't reveals the chipset until the phones go into market. I hate Samsung.
AnonD-228316, 28 Jan 2014Does sb know if i can charge my galaxy core i8262 with the charger of a galaxy S3?yeah y not
Does sb know if i can charge my galaxy core i8262 with the charger of a galaxy S3?
I bought this phone 2 weeks before, it have all the basics of a multimedia phone, it is working fine & doesn't lag too much.. Lets be on a common point 13k phone with 1gb RAM will lag if you play a very high definition games & movies. If you really want those things spend more & see the difference. For a common man this one is very much enough in terms of price & Spec.i think that any issues will be resolve once s/w is updated, i have to update my software bcos it is giving a notification to upgrade......
All mobile phones have possibilities to be hangs. Why? Hangs is caused by lack of memory usually. So, when your gadget is full of application and using both of your gadget ROM and RAM, your gadget is going to be slowing down and even the worst scenario... Hangs. It's famous for older model of QWERTY brand which is called time sand. It's annoying for sure.
So, please read the specification before buying your gadget.
How about the Core? Well, I think that if we don't install a lot of massive applications, the Core won't face Hangs problems. What is massive applications? It is usually refers to HD games. It consumes a lot of both ROM and RAM.
I bought the Core yesterday. It's a good smartphone. Well, there are some good reasons for me to decide picking this smartphone :
1. Samsung brand and features (S Voice, Motion Sensors), you wont get similar features from other brand except IPhone
2. RAM 1 GB and Memory 8 GB (It's important to install some applications and doesn't run out memories because I don't do Rooting)
3. Dual Core 1,2 GhZ (Well, I aware that Quad Core era is just begun, and some other brands sell their gadget at more reasonable price, such as Lenovo, Acer, Polytron, and etc). Still, I thought that Dual Core is still able to fulfill my needed now : chat, online, some games sometimes, email. I would get faster performance from Quad Core of another brands, still Stability is my prioritize also. I read some minor from some gadget that is using Quad Core processor. The problem is not the processor, but other parts that is easily worn off or damaged. Well, maybe how much you spend, how much you get, is still applicable here. It will be annoying to spend times to fix our smartphone due to minor trouble (it can be the SIM card connector, that is must be brought to Service Center I think)
4. I though about Sony and HTC, but I decided to pick Samsung because I got a better price from the Shop. I thought those other brand is comparable with Samsung, but it's back to your guts which one is more suitable for you.
5. Don't forget, this Core is using two "Micro SIM", that makes me must do some "pre activities" with my regular SIM before using it.
Thank you. Hope this review is helpful for them that is looking for opinion of buying this phone or not.
Sad that a simple facility to save SMSs as draft which is avaliable in all cheap, basic phones is missing in such a reputed Galaxy Core! I shall be happy if I am proved wrong; please some one do mail me how to do that (means saving messages for sending them later)
Is core a good choice in cmparisn to other 17000 n below cost lumia phone's.....or should i go for grand n grand quattro??? Sugest frndz.....
Patu, 22 Jan 2014Is It good for e-mails(means can we send e-mails properly?)It is awesome for sending e-mails! Love it, Core rulz!
AnonD-203452, 26 Jan 2014Skip both micromax,,and straightly go for xperia m,,it has much better speed against core,,sin... moreCore has better display and better camera than Xperia M, XPeria's display has a reddish tint. But for speed Xperia M is faster indeed. However, you will notice this only in heavy games, in all other work Core doesn't lag at all and the speed is fine!
Anonymous, 24 Jan 2014how to play 720p videos in core.i used many players like mx,vlc,qq etc.plz tell me how to make... moreYou have to make a setting in MXplayer - open Settings-Decoder - switch on Software Decoder (s/w)and 720p videos will be played smoothly!
I have purchased a week before one Samsung Galaxy Core I8262 phone it is good phone for elders aged above 45 who can use the phone for calls messaging and emails and on line calls. but for youngsters is not good because of they often playing games and seeing movies they use the phone only for that purpose.
It is good one but its volume option is very low only this mi nous for every option the should be kept full volume. Rest the phone is good for elders.
ken, 26 Jan 2014I have this phone.. and I hate the sound why with the sound? is the bad sound? is it a good phone? cause i want to buy this phone
adreno 203 for 150euro and a dual core a5?whats wrong with samsung It's a steal!!id rather go to motorola moto G or huawei g700 than this piece of shit!its a samSh!!!T.. samsung is starting to fool people unlike before!luckily I am not blinded by any manufacturer.
consider buying moto G or huawei G700 rather than this.. I do not know why its on the top 8 list on the gsmarena's homepage.
Ranveer Singh, 26 Jan 2014Superb PhoneRanvir,am going to buy it 2nd hand is it good or not.does it hangs
Ranveer Singh, 26 Jan 2014Superb Phonecan by this moble phone..plz suggest me.