i think galaxy ace 3 best that galaxy core because of gpu , cpu a9 and more
i have seen all the Comments, and i finally decided to buy Xperia M.
I have this phone
it is very good and fast no problem and when you have problems with calls and Internet because you don't set the setting you can set the in the setting the cards .
plz tell me which one is best samsung core or xperia m i am confuse plz tell me i will purchase which one plz
Please dont buy GALAXY CORE I8262. I have bought this & this is slow & has some bugs.
Its hangs sometimes during games.
Net speed is very slow.
Network probs wen internet is ON.
Speed is slow due to dual core processor & no GPU.
Even the benchmark scores are low for this set. I suggest Samsung Quattro a better set than this which has QUAD core processor & GPU and faster than this.
Samsung Galaxy core I8262 have wonderful features,but apart from this there is high mobile radiation, I am suffering with lot of "Headache" when the mobile is near to me , or when playing Games, or During talking.
Please dont buy this model.It is a real time experience for me.
raj, 28 Aug 2013im decided to buy samsung galaxy core cuming month.hope it wil b my gud choice
wats say g... moreConsider xperia M,much better than core in every aspect except battery and camera(slighltly),or an even better option if you can live with wp8,you can get even better.lumia 620,that too for 2000 inr cheaper than xperia m and core,and you get same processor and gpu as xperia m,with much better screen(but only 3.8" instead of 4" in xperia) and camera,and dolby sound and glonass,but
A huge feature in usb-otg,so in the end it is your choice between lumia 620 and xperia M....
im decided to buy samsung galaxy core cuming month.hope it wil b my gud choice
wats say guys????
just checked the benchmarks.... in all benchmarks... galaxy core scores lower than xperia M ....rather "muchhhhhh" lower than xperia m... jus check out the galaxy core gsmarena review... and as for xperia m.... itz scores r worth gaping at disblv, given its price point....simply superb.
xperia m even has xcptnl wifi speed cmpared to core, and extrmly good gprs...with no hanging issues at all.
Ktkooot, 28 Aug 2013Hello, which is better ace 3 or Galaxy Core I8262 ? i need perfect reply substantiated RegardsSamsung Galaxy core I8262 is better than other mobile. looking slim, smart, bigger and working awesome. Internet and other works really simple and fast.choice is your....
don, 28 Aug 2013Xperia m has just 1.5 GB internal memory. Thus you csn only play hd games whrn you will instal... moreout of 8gb of core... u only get about 5gb to use...where as in xperia m u get abt 2gb to use. BUT STILL "M"agically xperia m performs much better, lagfree, and is more powerful dan galaxy core, with no hanging issues like it. 2gb user avauilable internal storage shud b more dan enuf more ne nrmal users.... cz it cn accmdt upto 40-50 apps..... which shud b agn, MORE dan enuf for a normal person, unless ofcourse, he/she has bought a smartphone just to play games.
anonymous v2.0, 28 Aug 2013what do you think? Galaxy Core or Xperia M??it depends on u..... i wud say Xperia m.... value for money... u get usb otg, which s a huge perk....also a premium looking phone.....which s absolutely lagfree, fast n zippy...n carries a class of its own. Some wud point out dat its internal memry s jus 4gb..... bt den.... dat means...u can dwnld 40-50 apps, which for any nrmal person shud b more dan sufficient ... 8gb internal storage in galaxy core s gud.. bt cnnt be a decidin factr. these folowin r da reasons y u shd go fr xperia m over galaxy core.
1. better ppi, that is better display ( no matter wateva youtube reviews say, in core u r bound to see pixels no mttr hw bryt it appear)
2. can shoot hd videos ( core cant)
3. an extremely lagfree xperience...thanx to da much powerful processr
4. looks, feel, weight ( u cn only go for core in dis mttr if u hav lost ur mind. da way da xperia m feels in hand is smply awsm)
5. screen - scratch resistant 4" compact screen ( which is crisp, bryt and enuf for every thng. if u wnt huge screens, go for tablets ...evn core has gt 4.3" , whch is more or less same as xperia m"
6. its sony..... wateva camera u=issues it has will be fixed in upcoming firmware updates ( many say camera s nt good....bt trust me, its "efficient" ....and vfm.... if u wnt a camera phn...buy lumias...)
7. USB OTG- whch is huge...u cn connect pen drive, mouse, keyboard, flashdrives, usb fan,lyt, cn cnnct ur card reader....hence u cn trnsfr ur shots frm ur digital camera to it.... dis sngle feature, atlst to me, makes it stand out above galaxy core......
8. xtrmly smooth gaming experience
9. only 4gb storage memry prblm cn be fixd....eithr u cn root ur device to trnsfr apps frm intrnl memory to sd card...or wait till sony gives u android 4.3 update.... (which is likely to be given in due tym)....dat wud solve da issue.
if u r a normal person......u wud go fr xperia m.
neday xperia m will be a better choice..... jus lack of intrnal memory, n a slightly weak camera (wrt to core) cant b used agnst it....coz both of them will be solved in due firmware updates...
also galaxy core is having hanging issues a lot.... restarting problems...freezing,...and even network issues... so better be safe than sorry. so fr xperia m..
and i got dis frm one of mah frnds.. "if you want to spend around 13000 rupees to buy a mobile that restarts unpredictably then this is the right mobile for you!!!
Within 24 hours of buying this mobile, I found that this mobile is having problem, it restarts on its own and it was unpredictable. I went to service centre to get a replacement, as I was told that within 7 days after buying if there is any problem, we will replace the mobile. What I found at the service center was that there few more costumers with galaxy core, who bought the phone in last 2-3 days, they all had the same problem. This means that the problem was not only with my cell phone, it was a large scale error made by samsung. I suspect that this might be the reason why core was not available in my city for some days."