I get boring from core duos becuse its batery drain fast so I want to buy galexy grand 2 ...plz tell me friends,, grand 2 have more batery backup than core duos ....or not...and also reply me...in this range which samsung mobile is best......
pinki, 23 Sep 2014can I use alternative batery of 2400 mAh in core duos becuase batery comes with core duos whic... moreIt may not start... even if it starts it can be dangerous to use an aftermarket battery istead of the samsung battery.... galaxy core was never made to give a nice battery backup...
I have this phone and its not bad people,these who say that it lag on light games are wrong,he isnt,not on my phone!
i bought core n after 2 months i faced a problem
i jst remove sim directly n sign of sim 2 is gon...so best go to above 16k prices for samsung phones...
otherwise u got some problems
..but moto g is d best...:-P
Meme, 22 Sep 2014"It is also able to install apps from external sd card." How does one do that? Or... moreAnd I also want to clarify that installing app from ext sd doesn't mean that the app will install in ext sd card..u can just save the installation file (apk) on the ext sd...u can't install it in ext sd
so worst I have bought just befor 2 months suddenly I came to note tat my first sim is not working properly regarding 3g usage infact iam unable to use 3g using 1st sim.. i went to samsung service centre they never listen to me properly just taken my mob into the centre and returned it back as it is. without even checking it.. totally fed up with service of samsung..
can I use alternative batery of 2400 mAh in core duos becuase batery comes with core duos which have very very less back up....so friends plz give me right answer that can I use high capacity of batery instead of Samsung batery..will any problem in mobile when I use high capacity batery than 1800 mAH batery of core duos..plese tell me yar
Meme, 22 Sep 2014"It is also able to install apps from external sd card." How does one do that? Or... moreAnd I am sorry to say that we can't move apps to sd in galaxy core..because, galaxy core doesn't support it..even after rooting or with the help of any app like "app2sd", u can't move apps to sd.
Meme, 22 Sep 2014"It is also able to install apps from external sd card." How does one do that? Or... moreHey, any android phone can install apps from sd card...suppose, u downloaded a app from a website other than playstore and u stored the .apk file on your external sd card...then u can install the app from the ext sd card any time..u don't need to root your phone to install...actually this is not a special or new feature..every android can install apps from ext sd card
rio.234, 20 Sep 2014Not worth of money, this mid range mobile can't fulfill user's expectation. Comparing with the... more"It is also able to install apps from external sd card."
How does one do that? Or move apps to the external sd? I do not want to root my phone. Any help would be really appreciated.
Srk1, 21 Sep 2014im from Bosnia.Then download the latest firmware for Bosania from sammobile.com. ....go this website...select your model...u will see the latest firmware
It was a waste of time .....purchasing this phone...
taking photos was interesting...
game performance very poor....every game lags....
now im facing usb connectivity probs...
battery drains much faster when using internet...
this phone is very nice........but battery power is to low.my request is update kitkat version................
Srk1, 20 Sep 2014i8260xxamj2, thats what it says under firmware version, now, how do i update it to the latest ... moreWhere are you from??? In india, latest version is xI8262XXBNF1..I can help you to install it
1)Download odin 3.07/3.09.. (search it)
2) download the firmware from sammobile.com
3) install samsung usb drivers On pc..u can use pdnet (search)
4) open odin
5) switch off your phone and enter into download mode by pressing power key, home button, vol down button simultaneously. .now press vol up button..connect the phone to pc by usb cable
6) extract the firmeare.u will find a ".md5 file"
7) in odin, select pda button..navigate to the md5 file and let it to load
8) now press start and wait until the phone automatically restarts..
Not worth of money, this mid range mobile can't fulfill user's expectation. Comparing with the low budget phones (price range between INR 6000-8500) this model (i8262) is a fail. At first i want to say about it's con, becuse I thought cons are the most importent part of a reputed and reliable company coz everybody knows about it's stong points but don't know about it's weakness.
1. GPU of this mobile is very poor, that is why it lags so much. When playing light games like subway surfer or temple run oz it lags pretty much. Not only it lags when gaming it also happens when sliding the menu also.
2. Video playing capability is very bad. Inbuilt video player can't play 720p or 1080p videos. With MX player it can play only upto 720p video but that is very painful to watch. Sometimes the sound of the 720p videos goes off and some times videos goes faster than the sound.......it is very painful to watch. :(
3. Sound quality is not so loud.
4. Phone book opens very slowly.
5. Video recording quality of the rare camera is not so good, it looks grainy. But colour reproduction is good.
1. Display quality is very good, with low brightness it looks awesome.
2. Internal memory is 8gb and available for users is nearabout 5gb is enough for so many app download. 1 gb ram and 1.2 ghz processor is not bad. It is also able to install apps from external sd card.
3. 5mp rare camera is very good. Colour reception is very natural. Snaping macro image is too good. Camera has so many features, among them 'text" option is very unique and useful.
4. So slim, lightweight and sleek design.
5. The shape of the mobile with 4.3 inch screen is very comfortable for one hand use.
6. 1800 mah battery is good, with heavy use it remains upto 16 hours, for normal use it lasts max 2days.
i8260xxamj2, thats what it says under firmware version, now, how do i update it to the latest one? i cant do it OTA and with Kies for some reason it says i have the latest firmware version and yet i see here that its not the latest one, what do i do, how do i update it properly whitout having to install any 3rd party programs or voiding the warranty? please help ASAP!