danish rangrez, 13 Dec 2015battery backup is very very good.... Dont make foll
marsel, 02 Aug 2016pokemon go is avaible in galaxy core 2Is Available or not?
over heating. battery draining very fast .do not lose your money buying this phone.really unhappy to had buy it myself
Samsung Galaxy Core 2 is terrible
-little space 4 GB for phone's storage
-lags a lot
I think one of samsung core 2 mobile very bad.
humging problem call not disconted..
good phone, been using it for 2 years and it has no defects but the chrome. maybe samsung should start working on how to make the chrome stronger, and they should not focus on the "trend" how about that?
Can someone tell me if the app "PokémonGO" is compatible with this phone? since I already tried to download it, but it was not successful.
vinay thakur, 19 Mar 2016I have Samsung galaxy core 2. I have only one problem signal in gone again & again what is... moreI have the same issue! I realized that happens when a picture is stored on the external card (SD)
I've been using Samsung galaxy core 2 for a year now. For the most part, it's a brilliant phone. I'm going to separately list the advantages and disadvantages of this phone based on my experience and features I've used and then in disadvantages I really need some help. (Excuse me if I'm not using some term correctly, I know very little about Android phones)
2. USB port
3. Display size is 4.5 inches
4. Dual core
5. Comes in white and black colour
6. Battery 2000mAh (Whatever that means)
7. LED flash
8. Weighs 138 g
1. The music playing is great. It plays nicely and clearly.
2. The camera is superb. The back camera is 5 MP and has LED flash. The focus is brilliant. The front camera is 2 MP.
3. The Internet connectivity is good. Loads pages fast and doesn't usually lag.
4. I can't say much about how it deals with playing games since I haven't played any much. But for the few I have played, it has caused no problems.
1. The battery is not that great. Sometimes it goes down faster than it's suppose to. And it will heat up a little. This isn't much of a problem if you charge your phone regularly like me.
2. The memory is the biggest problem of all. It has 4 GB internal memory (supports SD card of up to 64 GB) but about 2 GB is required for the system itself. Now the problem is, for some reason, it doesn't move most apps from phone storage to SD card. Some of the apps are movable, but most aren't. So you're stuck with these apps in your phone memory. This is where I need help, a lot. Is there any way to move these apps? Any way at all? Why do some of them move and some don't? Would rooting my phone help? What is rooting anyways?
3. This isn't really a disadvantage but it's something I can't understand and need help with. Every time I turn my WiFi on it gives a notification of 'software update'. What is that? Should I update it and would it help? Would it cause any inconvenience? I haven't updated it once so I'm still using the version from May 2015.
4. For most pictures I save, there appears a 'thumbnail' in internal storage that's a smaller size copy of the original picture, even if I save the pictures in SD card. And there's also a file that my phone can't open with the name of something like 'thumbnail data', it's about 500 MB. Do I need these thumbnails? If I delete them, would it effect the original pictures?
5. Can someone explain what rooting the phone means? In simple words, because I really don't know a thing about Android phones.
So these are the advantages, disadvantages and problems I've been facing. I would really appreciate it if someone could explain to me the problems with storage memory, software update, thumbnails and rooting. Please give a solution if you're sure it'll work. Thanks.
iul23, 09 Jun 2016i have the same galaxy core 2 and i try to solve the problem of sd card but it won't work so ... morethere is an option of moving files from device storage to sd card, just press the icon 'my files>all>device storage... select any file and u can easily move it from device storage to sd card