In India we will find samsung core prime G 360H model. which has not snapdragon processor.
It has spreadtrum sc8830 processor just check out.. gsmarena does not give specifications of G360H..
Samsung core prime G360H also has Qualcomm snapdragon 410 processor??
Gpu Aderno 306??
nasir iqbal, 08 Jan 2015please tell me in galaxy core prime both sim slots are 3G supported?No
nita, 09 Jan 2015can u tell me this phone is water proof or not?no water proof, best mobile ever made by samsung, all in one, dual sim, fm radio, sd card slot, 1 gb ram, good camera in both side, and also best price rs.9500 maximum........ all can go for it...........>>>
arka, 09 Jan 2015This phn having NFC ? plz tell me .yes it have nfc . nfc also mantion here. cheque the spec carefully
thz is best phone under 10 k camera is also good. i am satisfied with core prime guys. one more thing - how can i use ultra power saving mode..
Yes very good phone bought it for 1 month ago very good nice xperience battery is sexy no drain of battery and ultra pwer saving mode is owsome phone can last for 4 /5 days
please tell me in galaxy core prime both sim slots are 3G supported?
Anonymous, 08 Jan 2015Even Moto E With 256 PPI Then y Samsung Using 207 ppi For Core Prime ? Atleast It Should Be 220 ppicause pixel density Depend's upon screen size and display resolution... G prime has 480 *800 resolution and moto e has 540*960...
small screen+more resolution=better ppi...
check Galaxy grand prime... it has only 220 ppi..... ☺
am using for about 1 week.i think its a good phone.but i dnt get the usage of hotspot.i say its a very good fon.
Even Moto E With 256 PPI Then y Samsung Using 207 ppi For Core Prime ? Atleast It Should Be 220 ppi
Best Phone In Best Price,Styleish,Low wait,Best camera in Back And Front aslo...I like It verry Much,Carry On Samsung.......
Comparing it with ORIGINAL Galaxy Core and..
Things that bugging me:
- The Display, The resolution of the screen is still the same as the original Galaxy Core (4 inch with 480 x 800 resolution, noticable pixels) and this Core Prime with 4.5"? whoa..
- The Main Camera, The Core Prime still use the same low 5MP resolution camera as the orginal core (*again).
- The RAM, The 1GB Ram are consderably just not enough as many apps are memory hungry (like Facebook, Chrome, etc)
The things that i think is good:
- The Battery, There are noticable upgrade from the original Galaxy Core (1800 Mah).
- The Secondary Camera, The 2MP front camera is waaay better than the original Galaxy Core (fantasticly crap 0.3MP).
- The Processor & GPU, again waaaay faster than the original Galaxy core.