Is line/we chat messenger FREE. will they charge for downloading we chat/line. I want to use for my tablet thanking in advance.
AnonD-162222, 26 Jul 2013Hi there ! Personaly i am using two phone numbers from two different operators, so if i have t... morehi stridertn, thanks for your reply. can u tell which phone will b better between Samsung fame & Nokia lumia 520?
Hi guys I successfully rooted the device with the help of motorchopper if anybody wants to root the device I recommend motorchopper
atty, 26 Jul 2013it lags wen yu r runnin temple run 2 nd subway surfers..it works gud but sometymes loose tempe... moreUpdate your android version into 4.2.1 jellybean and after that you will get a great experience
Hi there ! Personaly i am using two phone numbers from two different operators, so if i have to choose between the two phones i will probably buy the S6812.
In addition to my description, i have to say after using many phones that the dual-sim categories are using much battery power and have a higher level of DAS ... you have to keep that in mind when choosing a phone :-)
By the way, i realized that the Samsung Galaxy Young S6312 (Dual-sim) is a little bit much more enjoyable for playing than the Galaxy Fame according to its 768 Mo RAM. They are very similar but the Galaxy Young's camera is only a 3.2 Megapixels without Flash LED.
this is an exciting phone, user friendly...amazing features...i m using it...
AnonD-162222, 24 Jul 2013I see that many people are confused about the specs of this phone and about buying it or not, ... morethanks stridertn, u hv given a very good description of this phone. plz tell me one thing more, which will b better this one or the dual sim(6812)one? which set would u prefer??
it lags wen yu r runnin temple run 2 nd subway surfers..it works gud but sometymes loose temper due to those lags..if any1 has any idea abt hw to improve it den do suggest..thankyu!!
If you are in a strict budge, go for this. Its good for light users. It lags a lot during multi tasking and web browsing is horrible! The Jellybean user experience is flawed by the ancient processor. Looking to port gingerbread onto this, it would work like a breeze! I would suggest you to buy LG Optimus L7 II any day!
I see that many people are confused about the specs of this phone and about buying it or not, so lets do some explanations:
- This phone is reffered as S6810, this one accepts 1 sim card. If you want to use 2 sim cards you must buy the S6812 (and don't worry, it has the same specs as the S6810. We are talking here about mini-sim of course ^_^
- This phone is good and easy to use for tchating, for mailing, taking good photos and calling of course ^_^ Its also capable of gaming but don't expect to play some huge games without lagging, it's just a 1 GHz single core processor with only 512 ram which is the minimum required for android 4.1 Jelly Bean to work correctly.
Personnaly, i am a sort of gamer when i am not working, and i used to play emulators (snes, N64, neo-geo ...) and huge games on my phones, so I assure you, if you are going to do the same thing as me, this is not the best choice !!! I suggest you to buy a phone with at least a dual-core processor and a bigger screen to make you gaming experience comfortable!
However if you are intending to use the phone normally and simply as i said earlier and to play mini games like Angry birds, cut the rope, ski safari or same ... this phone is absolutely perfect :
- Perfect size for a smartphone
- contains all the options you need
- easy to use
- all applications work on it without problems
- screen not HD but not bad at all for a small screen smartphone
- average battery life (like all the smartphones of this century ^_^)
- correct photos quality with flash LED
After that ... don't expect it to make love or to cook food ... it's just a phone you know ;-)
I apologyze for my bad english, i am tunisian :-)
Good luck for everyone ;-)