If you are in a strict budge, go for this. Its good for light users. It lags a lot during multi tasking and web browsing is horrible! The Jellybean user experience is flawed by the ancient processor. Looking to port gingerbread onto this, it would work like a breeze! I would suggest you to buy LG Optimus L7 II any day!
I see that many people are confused about the specs of this phone and about buying it or not, so lets do some explanations:
- This phone is reffered as S6810, this one accepts 1 sim card. If you want to use 2 sim cards you must buy the S6812 (and don't worry, it has the same specs as the S6810. We are talking here about mini-sim of course ^_^
- This phone is good and easy to use for tchating, for mailing, taking good photos and calling of course ^_^ Its also capable of gaming but don't expect to play some huge games without lagging, it's just a 1 GHz single core processor with only 512 ram which is the minimum required for android 4.1 Jelly Bean to work correctly.
Personnaly, i am a sort of gamer when i am not working, and i used to play emulators (snes, N64, neo-geo ...) and huge games on my phones, so I assure you, if you are going to do the same thing as me, this is not the best choice !!! I suggest you to buy a phone with at least a dual-core processor and a bigger screen to make you gaming experience comfortable!
However if you are intending to use the phone normally and simply as i said earlier and to play mini games like Angry birds, cut the rope, ski safari or same ... this phone is absolutely perfect :
- Perfect size for a smartphone
- contains all the options you need
- easy to use
- all applications work on it without problems
- screen not HD but not bad at all for a small screen smartphone
- average battery life (like all the smartphones of this century ^_^)
- correct photos quality with flash LED
After that ... don't expect it to make love or to cook food ... it's just a phone you know ;-)
I apologyze for my bad english, i am tunisian :-)
Good luck for everyone ;-)
phone is best but ram is low than igb and front camera are also vga
hey guys this phone is working gud nd looking also beautifull just like samsung galaxy s3
aju, 22 Jul 2013NOT BAD: Cons: -------- [*] Buggy initial software. At initial setup, it is too slow to... moreDude plz tell me whr did u get it only @7100/- I need it urgently n if this comes at a price tag of only Rs.7100 its the best i would get. Plz tell me n thanx in advance !!
Please, anyone tell me wheather both the simcard slots are for microsims? Or can we use one normal sim(mini sim) and one micro sim?
I have been using this phone from 3 days.....
and games like temple run and subway surfrers are getting a bit of lag.....
how can i get rid of that???????
PLEASE FRIENDS HELP ME.......AND THANX IN ADVANCE.....
how can i get the sensor screen of that phone since it is new in the market. i am from nigeria kano city.
[*] Buggy initial software. At initial setup, it is too slow to setup, and keeps requesting details which you've already fed it. This could easily be fixed by Samsung in a firmware update. Same about the delay in unlocking the phone after pressing the button-4 seconds is too long.
[*] The colors of the LCD look really washed out. Very poor contrast. Resolution is just ok. It's all ok for a low end Android phone if you're primarily looking for one to take calls on.
[*] The length of the charger cable is too short, IMHO.
[*] Only one of the SIMs can use 3G at a time.
[*] MicroSIM only - I didnt know this prior to buying. Not a big deal, since my other phone is a Galaxy Note 2.
[*] Excellent voice clarity.
[*] Good loudspeaker volume.
[*] Good battery life. Without data on, it lasted around 60 hours in standby for me.
[*] Light and compact phone.
[*] Looks pretty much standard Samsung Galaxy.
[*] Cheap (I bought mine for 7100)
[*] Dual Standby (It remains to be seen, whether it works as advertised.