Kunz, 28 Jan 2020The phone is good and easy to use, however it has the following defects / shortcomings:
1. No... moreAs an owner of the phone for four months now, I must say that with the exception of the dual SIM, I do not agree with the rest of your comments:
- With 512GB on board I see little use for memory expansion and even if you do need for whatever reason, USB on-the-go is available
- Why do you believe you cannot do conference calls? It works perfectly with Blue Jeans, Sky for Business, Microsoft Teams etc, both folded and open. You can share content, files etc with many people. I use it daily for business.
- Lastly, I do not really use text messages any more (if you are a business user you rarely do) but my impression is that if you go to message settings>text messages>input mode>GSM alphabet, it will not convert long sms to MMS.
Anonymous, 29 Dec 20191TB of memory is huge so you need no additional memory. cbnNo 3.5 mm jack? who use those things nowadays? its has an akg samsung earpods already. No expandable memory? For me 512GB is too much for a memory.
No Dual Sim? Buy another phone. You can afford to buy a samsung fold, so i gues you can buy another cheap phone for the other sim.
The phone is good and easy to use, however it has the following defects / shortcomings:
1. No dual SIM
2. No option for additional storage
3. Cannot do call conferencing - can do voice conference meetings and calls - very poor for business.
4. Text messages converts to MMS after exceeding 160 characters instead of sending as text by breaking the message. This is annoying as the message will never be sent.
Tarico29, 12 Oct 2019Fantastic device. Don't comment if you haven't even held one of these in your hands. Its not a... moreHi are you still using this mobile
Please share your thoughts abt this mobiel, i want to buy
Not a perfect mobile. Not all the issues are addressed by Samsung. Buyers be aware before buying.
Vin, 15 Jan 2020it is a pity that it does not support an e-sim feature, for that price it should come with the... moreBecause that's 5g model. It's not support e-sim because of that. 4g model have e-sim support.
it is a pity that it does not support an e-sim feature, for that price it should come with the phone!
Kujtim Zymeri , 24 Nov 2019It is so uglyyyy. Like powerbank. hahahahahahahahah!!!!!
NO SD Card!! No Additional Memory!!
NO Dual Sim!!!
NO 3.5 Audio Jack!!!!
Thats really a put-off!!!
Samsung has already launched android 10 beta for the note 9 but not for the fold?
At Romanian 10.000 RON (convert in $) from a site called QuickMobile... i'll probably buy it ;-;
You guys can say what you want, but unless you own it to experience it for yourself, your comments are void of any value! Unique, remarkable built, powerful, makes you stand out from the crowd, and if you can't afford it doesn't make it less amazing! It is not designed for everyone, but for techies and rich people. I speak from experience, I own one.
Maxis, 18 Nov 2019This model using what type of memory? UFS 3.0 or lower?UFS 3.0